All Comments on 'Sue's Job'

by jeffsue

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Fun story

would love to read more

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
More

I liked it! The wife telling her husband what was going on after two years was a great hook for this story, thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

loved it. continue on with story's

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
hot!

I too loved the two year time laps even better that it is a true story. I enjoy hearing of a hot cheating wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Sad sad tale, encapsulated in the last paragraph.

"f I get enough comments, I might be convinced to post more. P.S. we would love to see some real pics of your wives covered in cum."

These " I'll write more only if you really like it " close-offs are really, really annoying.

And there is no comment applicable to that last sentence of the paragraph, none that isn't emetic.

Thanks, but No Thanks,

Kilroy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
another

Sorry loser

MadBrownMadBrownover 10 years ago
TOTAL CRAP

PLEASE, PLEASE, I'M BEGGING YOU. . . DON'T WRITE ANYMORE!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Cuckerotica?

Just another new wimp ass cuckold writer, not worth reading. Dime a dozen anymore, polluting the loving wives category. 1* for being an ass and posting fetish stories.

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiover 10 years ago
OK...

...so he turned into being her pimp whilst Sue mutated into a company-whore almost immediately and without resistance. Jeffsue - that was a shot into the oven - junk. Sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Liked it

I liked it, even if others didn't.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Needs work

if true or not. You maybe were just relaying the facts as you knew them, but it is super hard to believe a loving wife would submit so easily. You need to build up the emotional connection with the reader by providing insights into the decision-making process your wife went thru-was she worried about you all; the integrity of your marraige; about the nature of a company that has such a rewards program; about birth control or STD's, etc

Without more background, it is left for the reader to surmise and is just a simple recitation of what happened without context.

Your last paragraph also hurts your credibility re the truthfulness of the tale, as it makes you appear to be a pic collector.

patillie

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
More please

I would certainly like more episodes of this one.

Ignore the insecure little pussies who always project their own inadequacies in these feedback posts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Looser

Sucked, yep she loves you so much doesn't she buddy. LOL

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Max Savage

Excellent story. I would also enjoy hearing more. Your wife was right telling you what was happening and you handled it well. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
re: More please

You rant against others daring to have a different opinion, and you have the audacity to say THEY are 'insecure little pussies who always project their own inadequacies." You post was a textbook example of being an insecure pussy with massive inadequacies, hypocrite.

chytownchytownover 10 years ago
Well Written***

I disliked the storyline. But it's your story so thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Pathetic Cuck

Post this in Fetish.

Post it here and you get 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Palicious transept

Enough said.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
How About Don't Post Here

Cuckerotica has enough of this shit in LW. Better yet don't post at all. Try fetish for wimps if you have to. Now if you want to burn the bitch along with Bill, Michelle and the rest of the company, be my guest. 1 star. Because I can't give less.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
anonymous-more please

Look who the real pussy is. A guy who rants and raves about others and creams his pants dreaming about being a cuckold like the guy in this story. I bet you like to lick cum, left by others, out of your wives cunt. Writer put this crap in fetish where it belongs or better yet, find another site more suited for your kind of sewer. Plenty around. Cuckerotica has too many of your kind already.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Forgot?

You forgot to include "cuckold" in the story tags as this clearly was a cuck story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Another cheating slut/ spineless cuckold

And your version wasn't cleverly told and the dialogue was simply awful. A giant pile of manure not worth the reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
People sure like to bitch

It was marked as a "loving wife" story so cheating and cuckhuldry was expected. I enjoyed the story and would love to read more about your open relationship with your wife hope you ost again soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
loved it

Cuck or no cuck it was erotic .... please write more

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Score

As far as this story is concerned, the score speaks for itself!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Alone time with Michelle.

I hope you get alot of alone time with Michelle to equal the time or more your wife was with her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
My only problem with this

is the deceit from Sue. How can you still trust her after the secrets and lack of honesty for 2 years?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Some thoughts

While there were parts of this story I really liked, there were parts that really took me away from the story line. The hardest to get around and the section that needs the most work, yet holds the most promise is the wife's sharing of past infidelities. In the story, it changes from what sounds like the wife's dialogue then morphs into the omniscient other voice giving a laundry list of what kind of sexual activities she engaged in. It begins to take on a very boring list of "insert tab A into slot B. Rinse repeat. We get no sense of regret, remorse, guilt on the wife's part and that's a lost opportunity.

We also get caught flat footed when the hubby, out of the blue, says he's into his wife being a slut. He seemed pretty pissed when presented with evidence of it when she came home freshly fucked. Did her recounting her sexual escapades turn him on? We don't know because there's no shared inner dialogue regarding it. Perhaps you planned for his admission to be a surprise but if so, you have to provide some explanation as to how or why his attitude changed or people's behavior doesn't make sense and our ability/willingness to suspend disbelief is lost.

Give us some dialogue so we can feel what the character are feeling and work on continuity and story logic and this tale could really get up on its feet.I think this could be really good with a bit of work. Those of us who saw promise would appreciate it.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
JS

What can we do to convince not to write anymore of your bullshit?

49ers6949ers693 months ago

I personally don't really like stories when a person ( usually the husband ) acts all angry and says he will leave if she is not truthful and when the wife finishes fucked by several guys and has cum all over her. all of a sudden the husband is turned on? Bullshit. To the curb for wife and destroy her employers.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous