Sue's Story of Seduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
robertl
robertl
1,616 Followers

We talked a while, both John and Ray obviously enjoying the view of mine and Roslyn's bare breasts. It was more than obvious that Roslyn and I were more than a little aroused ourselves, the way our nipples had enlarged and hardened! Roslyn reached over to Ray and casually covered his groin with her hand over his towel and began stroking. He kissed her and slipped his hand under her towel on her thigh. She suddenly lurched forward and we all knew what Ray was doing to her. John and I simply stared!

When they undid their towels, both kept stroking and Ray had grown considerably, impressively, much to John's embarrassment. I kissed John and whispered, "Don't worry, wait till we get back to our room!" And dropped my own towel from around my waist.

Roslyn told Ray, "Aren't you the lucky one!"

Ray, who was staring between my legs said, "I think John is too. I like trimmed!"

Roslyn and Ray moved over to our side of the spa and sat on either side of us and started massaging our necks. I was melting under Ray's touch and so was John under Roslyn's. Just as I was about to let Ray do anything he wanted with me, Roslyn cupped John over his towel and said, "Oh my!" At that point, John grabbed my hand and we left the spa.

When John and I returned to our suite, we jumped into the shower to relieve each other! That was so good! Afterward, John and I took a long walk on the beautiful Burleigh Hills beach.

That night, John admitted he felt intimidated by Ray's obviously well endowed body compared to his own. If I had to guess the difference, if John was 5", Ray is about 9" and much thicker! John lavished praise on my figure, saying that my breasts were so much prettier and bigger than Roslyn's and he could certainly understand Ray ogling me. He asked me if I'd ever had a large lover (I said no,) and had I thought about it? I teased him and said, "Not until this morning." In reality, I had definitely thought about it before and wondered what it would be like.

Our next to last day at the Sheraton, John went off to golf with the others for the day and I assumed Ray had gone as well. Roslyn had gone shopping with the other wives so I went and lay by the pool enjoying my solitude, soon falling asleep. I awoke to find Ray sitting next to me, leaning over me, rubbing suntan oil onto my back and shoulders. My bikini top was undone. Ray rubbed the oil in, always returning to the spot just above my backside bum cheeks, knowing what effect it was having on me. His hands rubbed all over my legs, massaging my feet, each toe, then up the outside to my bikini and down the inside of each leg. I tried to tell him to stop but his hands on me felt so good I couldn't mouth the words.

I redid my bikini and rolled over to stop him but he simply resumed on my arms then chest, staying just above the bikini cups, then rubbing my stomach down to the bikini bottom, trying to pull it down a bit. "Ray, please stop. I don't want people to see any more of me."

Ray replied, "I've already seen everything and so have you. Did John say anything last night? I noticed he never removed his towel. Why didn't he? Is he smaller?"

"Yes, quite a bit. And yes, he was embarrassed by it."

Ray then took my hand in his, looked into my eyes, and asked me, "Sue, will you come upstairs with me?"

I know I shouldn't have, but I did. I was almost in a daze when Ray led me to the lift, hardly able to walk with nervousness. I knew what was going to happen, but not how. My doubts from the previous days flooded back: Would Ray like me? Would he find me attractive? Would he compare me to Roslyn? Would I please him? What would he be like? What is he going to want me to do? Would he hurt me? What would it do to my marriage? I was scared, I was excited, I was more nervous than I had ever been. I hadn't ever done anything like this before. Despite everything and knowing I should turn around, I kept going with Ray. I knew I wanted this, badly!

The first thing I noticed in Ray's suite was Roslyn's underwear on the bed and I remember thinking how much smaller her bra was than mine. Ray picked it up to move it, smiled and almost read my mind and said, "Yes".

He held me by the shoulders and bent down to kiss me on the lips. It was a slow but demanding kiss, seeking entry. I was shaking as his lips moved to my neck and shoulders. My bikini straps slid off, the clip snapped open. I still remember the sound of my bikini snapping open, the sound of my surrender to Ray. Then he slid my bikini bottoms down to my ankles. We resumed kissing but with more urgency on both our parts. The fireworks I felt from his kiss at the dance were back times ten when I was naked in his embrace! My whole body was on fire, feeling his lips on mine and his hands on my naked body! Ray stepped back and I covered my breasts and mound. Ray smiled and told me, not asked, "Sue take your hands away, I want to see you."

I did as he told me. Then he slid his costume down to his feet and it was my turn to look. How was I feeling? Scared! More aroused than I'd ever been in my life! Ray is bigger, much bigger than John. Bigger than anyone else I had seen, except in movies. And as I stood there, his erection grew, looking hard and angry, I remember the veins and the size of the head. He moved toward me again and pushed me down and I knew what he wanted but I didn't think I could, he was so much bigger than John. I tried to keep my mouth closed. But Ray held my head and pinched my nose so I had to breathe through my mouth. With my mouth open for a breath, Ray pulled me onto him. Ray used (can I say fucked?) my mouth until I was almost dizzy, all the while whispering how good I was. I was surprised how good it felt, how much I enjoyed the feeling of Ray sliding in and out of my mouth, my lips wrapped around him!

He picked me up and took me into the bathroom, turned on the shower then lathered us up and entered me from behind, slowly, so I would gradually get used to his size. I felt so full of Ray and it was so good! It was a feeling I had never even imagined was possible before, so much better than with John! I was bent over, Ray deeper inside me than anyone ever before and massaging my sensitive breasts. He laughed, saying, "Definitely not Roslyn." That broke the tension and I laughed too.

Ray loved my breasts and the way I was trimmed, not commando like Roslyn. The ice was broken and Ray really worked me over in the shower in all manner of ways and I loved it! He pounded into me from behind, then turned me around and pinned me to the shower wall with my legs around him pulling him tighter and deeper into me. He sucked on my breasts and nipples while he pounded me, things that John would never do. I loved the feel of him: His size, his muscles, his mouth, his teasing, exploring fingers, his backside, his power, the way he could reach inside me where John never could!

We moved from the shower to the carpet, still dripping wet, and Ray kissed, licked and stroked or squeezed every inch of my body and every nook, always in control, moving me around for whatever he wanted to do, or me to do to him. I felt his mouth and tongue on my pussy and couldn't get enough of it! I kept thinking, when I could think at all, about what I had been missing out on, and Ray subtly reminded me by whispering questions about John, about our sex life, about my prior sex life. When I was slow to answer he went harder until I did, doing things to me that John had never dreamed about. Ray was like a puppet master and I was the puppet. He never asked me how I was feeling, he knew and he heard and he felt.

Ray followed by sitting me on the table, taking my mouth with his. We were scratching and clawing at each other, desperately trying to become one with each other as he drove himself in and out of me.

After that, he bent me over the lounge chair and spread my legs apart. He had some lubricant and pushed himself into my arse, gently at first, but then demanding, thrusting in and out! This was a first for me and not something I would like repeated.

Afterward, Ray carried me to the bed. I was exhausted and thought I had nothing left to give him and that he had nothing left for me as he had already come inside me twice. I was wrong! We were both drenched in slippery sweat and I was full of mine and Ray's hot cum. I had begged Ray to use a condom but he laughed at me. He had said he would, but never did. I have to admit I was glad, it was so much sexier and I loved the feel of his hot cum gushing into me! I said earlier that Ray was mesmerizing while dancing. He was even more so when he was fucking me! He could gauge my reaction to every touch; every lick; every thrust; gauging the exquisite pleasure, the arousal, the pain on my face. Ray learned quickly what I liked, what I didn't like and gave me both in full measure!

I lost count of my orgasms. Ray controlled each one. He would have me so close, then slow down, back up and push me over the edge when he wanted, not when I needed it. Sometimes I begged him for my release! The result was that each orgasm was explosive, like a wave crashing on a shore that left me moaning and shaking. When John and I made love, my orgasms were more like a gentle, pleasant swell rolling onto a beach. They were pleasant, but not intense. Sometimes Ray would tell me, "Come for me Sue," change his angle or movement slightly and bang, I would explode on him, drenching him in my cum! He and I did things to each other that John and I could never do.

My biggest shock was when I saw Roslyn sitting, watching us and smiling. She was wearing her bikini and said, "Don't worry about John, he's fine." I was speechless!

I nearly died when I saw her in the room and when she undressed and moved onto the bed I was almost in shock. I am not bisexual (at least I thought I wasn't!). I've read that only another woman really knows how to please a woman. I now know the truth in that statement. Roslyn has a lovely slim, firm figure and with Ray holding my shoulders down, sucking on my breasts, she slowly moved between my legs. Roslyn has a very talented tongue!

Eventually, after another earth shattering orgasm from Roslyn's tongue, I was rolled onto my stomach onto my hands and knees and Ray started again from behind. Ray had me clutching and pulling at the bed covers, grinding my teeth and moaning. I was in a world that I never even dreamed existed when I finally orgasmed one last time, Ray pulled me back hard into him and exploded, pouring himself deep inside me, reaching depths that even he hadn't been to before then. I was feeling his hot cum on the back of my vagina wall where nothing had ever touched before! It seemed to go on and on, with wave after wave of the most exquisite euphoria that I've ever felt!

We collapsed down on the bed, Ray on top of me, his massive organ finally receding. Afterward, I slept for a few hours, showered and discovered a small hickey near my nipple that I hoped John wouldn't notice. Somehow, I walked back to our suite. My legs ached, my back ached, my mouth ached. I was asleep when John returned from his golf outing and we didn't talk until later. My pussy was so sore I could hardly walk the next day.

One fear I had after my thought process started to function again was pregnancy. I know I was 35 years old and the odds of getting pregnant were slim, but it scared me. The next morning, I had John take me to a store and I purchased the morning-after pill. John knew about it but never questioned me.

We saw Roslyn and Ray later that day, but nothing happened. That night, Ray and I danced together a few times. One time, Ray whispered to me, "Enjoy yesterday? I did. You're such a great fuck Sue! We need to do it again, soon." Then he added, "Oh, did you know there were a few photos taken?" I wanted to knee him in the groin but instead smiled at him and dug my nails into the back of his hand, drawing blood.

About two weeks after we went home, John and I finally talked about the week of the resort. He was at first reluctant to say he had been with Roslyn and denied they had sex. This wasn't quite true, just not intercourse, but only because John came too early. He had enjoyed that talented mouth and tongue around him more than he could tolerate and he's only able to come once.

After John admitted he had been with Roslyn, I took a deep breath, built up my courage and told him what had happened with Ray and that I would not be seeing him again, which wasn't entirely true. We both cried, cuddled, expressed our love for each other and finally went to sleep. I didn't tell him that Roslyn at one stage joined in, nor did I ever intend to. But, before he reads this, I had to tell him, rather than let him read it.

Am I ashamed of the experience? Yes; Did I encourage Ray? No; Could I resist him? No; Did I enjoy what happened? Yes, but not all; Did he seduce me? Absolutely; Was (is) he a good lover? Breathtakingly so; Am I still with John? Yes.

The morning with Ray wasn't lovemaking, it was raw sex, it was fucking! Ray wanted to take, to control, to tease, until I begged for release and then he teased again, despite any and all objections. Yet I loved it and wanted (and still want) more. Why? Because it was so different from the staid, mundane, predictable sex of home. The thirty something, faithful wife had been seduced and left wanting more. Was I ashamed? Yes; My reaction? Lust! I learned something about myself: That I like sex to be a bit rough, not always gentle and despite any thoughts otherwise I can be seduced and must be careful. Could it happen to me again? Hopefully not, but am I certain of that? No.

Roslyn told me later that some of the other wives had also been exposed to Ray in the sauna but I was the only one he was determined to have as a lover. Why? Because of his competition with John, he wanted to be better than John, to take something away from him, something near and dear to him: Me. Ray actually admitted the scheme to me some time later. He had discovered he actually liked me very much and in spite of himself, enjoyed that day having sex with me far more than he ever expected. He felt guilty about what he had done and wanted to clear his conscience in order to start with a clean slate.

Ray told me that Roslyn was complicit with him in the scheme, that her role was to distract John while he seduced me into his bed. Fortunately for all of us, she also became very fond of John and couldn't carry through with the conclusion of their initial plan, which was to have John discover Ray and I having sex together.

Since then, I've often teased John that I may take another lover. Nothing like a little competition to improve performance! The night after Robert agreed to write the story and I started e-mailing him the details, I started teasing John about it, about what I was telling Robert. After a couple days of e-mails to Robert and my constant teasing, John couldn't take it any longer. He responded in bed with enthusiasm, and I loved it! I think he probably knows that I'm not just teasing about another lover! And John and Roslyn? I have my suspicions!

I (Robert) want to thank Sue for sharing her story with me, trusting me to help her express her thoughts and her feelings into the story. It's been a fun and very erotic experience for me as well.

robertl
robertl
1,616 Followers
12