Sugar & Spice & Not So Nice Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As soon as they left Amanda was over kneeling beside him. "Are you all right Billie? Do you want me to call an ambulance?"

"I'll be all right in a minute. Get me the phone, I'm calling the police." When she handed him the phone he could see the admiration in her eyes. This was turning out better than Billie expected. In addition to assault he could now have Frank charged with robbery and car theft.

Frank was arrested sometime during the night. There were no charges against Kathy so she was released and came back to the house. The next day Frank called Kathy from jail. He had been charged and bail was set at ten thousand dollars. He wanted Kathy to get him out.

Kathy went to Amanda right away. "Get Billie to give me $10,000 or I am going to show Billie your video, and while you're at it why don't you get him to drop the charges. Do it and do it now."

Amanda must have gotten courage from what Billie did last night because she said, "Do whatever you want because I am not asking Billie and I'm glad Frank is in jail."

That night when Billie got home from work, Kathy with an evil grin on her face said, "There is a video in the VCR I want you to watch. It will show you what a slut your wife is. She does stuff on this tape that will blow your mind. After you watch it I want you to give me money for Frank's bail or I am going to post this video on the internet so everyone, including her parents can see what a whore she is.

"Now watch," she laughed as she punched the play button.

Billie calmly got up and ejected the tape. "There is only one whore in this house and it's you. You have one hour to gather up your things and get out of our house."

"Billie, Billie, I didn't really mean it. I was only kidding."

"Get out; you now have less than an hour."

"I am your only sister; you can't do that to me."

"I not only can, but I will if you are still here in an hour." She left shortly afterwards.

Billie never did watch the tape and he let Amanda destroy it. They both apologized to each other for things they had done in the past and agreed to start over fresh.

12