All Comments on 'Suicide- My Story'

by darkgoddess2478

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
very helpful

The only advice I can give you is- do not give up even when others want you to.

jakkjakkabout 19 years ago
true

As someone who is in the middle of depression and has been there for a long time I want to say thank you for your words of encourgment. I am seeking help and have,(THANK GOD)a loveing family to fall back on.

jane_is_deadjane_is_deadabout 19 years ago
Excellent work.

As someone who has both suffered from severe depression and lost someone close though suicide, I have to commend you on your essay. A well writen and informative piece, I thought it was very brave of you to admit the problems that you had/have. It is these 'real life experiences' that will help others who may not realise (or want to admit) that they have been feeling similar, and seek the help that is most suited to them. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
been there

at ten i couldnt leave the house due to some rather unpleasant, but very minor, sexual touching from my mother boyfriend at the time.

So i understand what it is like to feel very vunerable and afraid.

It's been six years since then, and i can finally say im an okay person, who deserves to live. And i have learnt it takes a strong person to finaly see that in themselves. I can finally entertain the idea that im okay as a person, (if not a bit weird lol). This article made me cry.

thankyou.

tazz317tazz317about 12 years ago
VERY SOUND THERAPY

if for a loved one or a patient. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
thank you

Thank you everything you said is right where i am at.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
lost

I have no one else. I am alone with no one close to fall back on. I am not about to attempt suicide, but I am close and have a history of attempts. I know if I die sooner rather than later it won't make much difference. I know I will die cold and alone by myself whether I'm 35 or 105 with not much influence on this hell we call Earth. I've gotten help before a couple times but it only worked for a period of time and life has gotten to be unhappier more and more with no end in sight. I fear accepting the inevitable of suicide only by the fear of being labeled a coward. I am a veteran and do not wish to be labeled a coward by people who do not know me or wish to know me. Hopeless signing off for now.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous