Suits Your Purpose

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just when I think you are done, you gently grasp my feet and slowly lift my legs up off the bed, bending my knees to the outsides of my breasts. Folded into a very exposed package, I glance down between my legs to find your still-hungry eyes looking at my open and very wet private parts.

Your tongue darts out and I lay my head back again, but it does not land on my lips as expected. NO, you have ventured further south to find my anus.

"You have been a good girl, Cat. You deserve some of the pleasure you gave to me earlier."

"Oh my gawwwwd" I breath out as I feel your tongue flicker again over my back hole. Hard licks follow as your lap up all the juice from your own ministrations on my pussy. My labia begin tingling again as your tongue starts to ring tiny licks around my hole.

"Oh, my lord! Oh that feels amazing!"

"MMmm yes, Cat, it tastes amazing, too."

Your hands are holding my legs up, and your tongue is cleaning me thoroughly now. Licking and bathing me all across my nether regions you start to build another climax for me. Like a master craftsman you work my butthole, starting to probe slightly into it, sending jolts of sensation throughout my body.

One hand releases one of my legs and your finger immediately finds my sensitive clitoris again. Making slow circles around it, your finger delicately adds pressure to the mounting tension.

Then all at once you thrust your tongue into my anus as you firmly start prodding my clit, moving finger and tongue in unison. Quickly, just 4 or 5 thrusts and prods and you're sending me into the abyss of ecstasy yet again. I must be shouting now. I must be singing and yelling and all at once transforming into pure energy. Your fingers and tongue and lips and teeth have sent all my particles into entropy, floating around the room, perhaps around the universe, incapable of even knowing where my body ends and air begins.

"Please!" I shout, "please stop! Its . . . its too much! OH! Please!"

"Yes, Cat, I'll stop now, my darling. It's ok."

You release my other leg and lay a protective hand firmly but not erotically over my tender folds. Still writhing and shivering from aftershocks, I close my eyes, straining slightly against the silken scarves.

Smiling, you crawl up to release my restraints, rubbing my wrists and kissing my arms. Soon your loving face is over mine, letting me smell and taste the fruits of your tenderness. I rouse slightly to kiss your face clean, and moan softly at the marvelous taste of my climax on your lips.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmm" I manage to mutter.

"MMMMMMMMmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmm" you respond, pulling me into your arms, wrapping your bare legs around my stocking-clad ones.

"MMMMmmmmm mmm mmmmm mmmmmmmm."

12