Sully Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He's gonna cum Jack!" Shelly gasped then kissed the tip once more before sliding her lips over the head and devouring me. I used one hand to push her head down upon me; the other caressed her shoulder. We were all rocking from Sully's relentless fucking. The sweat literally flew from his hair, landing on Shelly's back and my chest and face.

Shelly was making these small circles around my dick-head, bobbing slowly up and down my shaft. My balls tightened and I knew I was about to blow tubes.

"Shelly, I . . ."

She stopped moving, looked up at me, her eyes shining with lust. Then she flicked the head with her tongue two times and I erupted. She pounced on my dick again, her cheeks deep hollows as she sucked, then she was bobbing rapidly, tongue flapping madly. I didn't stand a chance. I came in thick, copious spurts. My fingers twined in her hair, holding her there in place while I groaned and thrashed at my release. The sound of her gulping, then swallowing my load was deafening to my ears. Throughout it all we never broke eye contact.

I collapsed and rolled out from under her, off the couch and onto the floor, content for the moment to concentrate on her face, her lovely lust ridden face. Shelly rested her head on her arms, hunched her ass a little higher to enable Sully's deeper penetration of her gleaming gash, now visible to me for brief instants.

Shelly peeked back under herself to see what was happening. And I imagined what she must be feeling as I saw Sully's huge balls swing back and forth as he pummeled her. It must have been good, for she was grunting each time he hammered it in, and she made this tiny sound as if she was losing something beautiful each time he pulled back.

Sully was definitely enjoying himself, calling to her, asking her if she was coming yet. Asking if he was her big man. To each of his licentious questions, she gave the same response.

"Yes, yes, yes, yes."

Then she began to babble as her orgasm neared, "Two cocks! Oh, God yes! Two long, hot cocks . . ."

"Come here Jimbo," Sully commanded. I got up and approached him.

He slowed his fucking dramatically and Shelly began to whine.

"Fuck you Shelly," he growled, then spread her ass cheeks. "Wet a finger or two in her snatch and stick them up her ass."

Shelly cried out despairingly. "No! Sully you promised!"

I did as he asked; ignoring her complaint, pressing a finger into her tight asshole and realized Shelly was playing with herself even as Sully resumed his fucking. I marveled at the jiggling of her ass cheeks, another Kodak moment  and tried unsuccessfully to insert a second finger. My index finger was in a vise-like grip, nothing else was going in there for now. Shelly started crying and gasping for breath. I heard a squishy noise and realized it was the sound of his still thrusting penis, pounding in and out of her.

Suddenly, Shelly was screaming, "Come on, lover... fuck the shit out of me!"

And even as she yelled, Sully began laughing, yelling back at her, "No one's fucking your ass, I'm up your hole, bitch!"

"Fuck. Fuck . . . Fuck!" She continued, then glanced at me and lewdly giggled, "It's your buddy that's up my ass you son of a bitch, come on now, get me off!"

She must have seemed like quicksand to Sully, surrounding him as he used his last energy to help them both come together. Then Shelly was bucking against him struggling to breathe through her mouth. Her nostrils flared as she struggled to get enough air. Sully increased his tempo, grunting and groaning as he jabbed himself in and out of her. Evidently Shelly hadn't been fucked like this in a long, long time. Shelly threw her head back and wailed her neck muscles were taunt and corded.

"Oh!" She screamed, "Here it comes! Oooooh . . . Fuck me baby! Sully darlin'  fuck me . . . "

"Shit! I'm cummmming like crazy!"

Her hand was a blur as she continued fingering her clit. Sully pulled out and his ejaculate soared over her body, the first line landing on her neck. The rest were not as powerful, merely splattering over her buttocks. Sully collapsed alongside me on the floor and we watched Shelly's expressions as her climax subsided.

"Jesus, Jack," she said softly, "my pussy feels like a swamp!"

"Smells like one too," he teased in typical Sully fashion. She giggled at his weak joke and I watched his come trickle out of her. We lay there for a few minutes resting and waiting to see who would make the next move. Finally someone said, "Let's get into the shower."

I found out later it was me. I never recognized my voice.

Continued.

12