Sultry Marriage Counselor Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I instructed the three hired men to have their way with the wife and to give her the best sex of her life. The men disrobed, Sally and I sat with Bruce and we played with each other while anticipating the violation of the young wife. I smiled at the look of horror on Donna's face when she gasped at the sight of the three enormous black cocks.

The wife was pushed to her knees and forced to orally satisfy the black studs. Saliva dripped from her chin as she attempted to get as much of the big dicks in her mouth as she possibly could. While she greedily sucked on each cock she stroked the other two vigorously, her wedding ring was visible rubbing against the fat black cocks, she licked the bottoms of the cocks as she sucked and she swallowed a huge load of hot, sticky cum. The sight of the bride's defilement was obscene and sexually stimulating at the same time.

Bruce was watching his wife intently as he nursed on my breasts and shot a load of cum in Sally's mouth as he watched the cum mix with the saliva and drip off his wife's chin.

One of the black men lifted Donna up in the air and brought her back down to him and her sopping pussy engulfed his stiff cock. I was surprised to see her take the whole thing so easily and began to doubt her story about not having any experience other than with her husband. Then the other man poked her butt with his dick and entered her anus. She flailed about like a rag doll and sang out like a wanton whore as she reached several orgasms while being filled with black cocks. The man that shot his load in her mouth was starting to get hard again. I told Sally to put his big dick in her mouth.

As sally got on her knees to orally service the big dick, I looked over at Lin and said, "Why don't you stop playing with yourself and join us?" Lin looked frightened but managed to walk over to us and replaced Sally by sitting in the middle of me and Bruce. We immediately began to molest the exotic Chinese girl. We lifted the pink dress over her head and kissed her ample breasts. Our lips and tongues traveled her whole body and we met at her silk like hair covered pussy and our fingers and tongues filled her hole and brought her to a swift orgasm. Bruce entered her pussy from behind and I guided her face to my horny black cunt. To my delight, she munched my pussy with fervor as Bruce continued to fuck her. When Bruce filled her pussy with his cum, I released my juices in her sucking mouth.

Our attention was directed to the orgy where Sally was sucking the cum out of Donna's cunt while taking a big black cock up her ass. After we regained our composure, we dressed and set an appointment for the following week. Sally was saying goodbye to everyone, and I told Lin, "My darling girl, you are simply divine and you have a wonderful talent. Just looking at you is getting my pussy wet again. Where did you learn to eat pussy like that? Do you like men too? I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did. You are fantastic."

"Oh yes Amanda, I loved it; my only other experience with another woman was in college. My roommate and I were drinking one night and ended up having sex. We vowed to never do it again but we had an affair that lasted all year long. After college she moved away and we have not seen each other since, but we do occasionally have phone sex and I do not have a boyfriend now but I love men as well."

"Excellent, Sally has fallen under the spell of a dominating lesbian and loves being her submissive little slut. Her Mistress is an attorney who is handling her divorce case. We are supposed to go to her place tomorrow night, but I have a better idea; we could have her come to my place and you could join us. We will watch the depraved bitch debase and humiliate Sally, and I will share my husband with you. Please say yes; you are so beautiful and I know that it will be the wildest night of your life!"

"What can I say? I would love to come, it sounds exciting, I want to watch her being a submissive slut but there is no way that I want that done to me."

"You don't have to do anything that you don't want to do. As a matter of fact, I would be disappointed if you did join them. Let the bitch have Sally and my husband and I will give you the good loving that you deserve." As she left the office, Lin looked back at me and smiled at me lovingly. I blew her a kiss and felt invigorated; my body craved her and I looked forward to tomorrow night with eager anticipation.

The next day went by slowly, time has a way of doing that when you are looking forward to something. Finally we left the office and Lin followed us home. I introduced her to Sam and we enjoyed a fabulous meal. We sat in the living room and drank beer; Sam put on his R&B Cd's and danced seductively with Lin. Sally didn't say anything but she appeared to be jealous of Lin.

The doorbell rang and I told Sally to let her Mistress in. Kay and Viola entered the house and took off their coats and shocked us. Kay was wearing a black leather corset and Viola wore only stockings and high-heels. Viola opened a duffel bag and removed a large strap-on dildo and fastened it on Kay. Kay sternly ordered Sally to, "Get the fuck over here and suck my cock." Sally submissively obeyed her Mistress, went to her knees, put her mouth to the dildo, and sucked on it with fervor. Viola was now wearing a dildo also and Sally was told to suck both cocks. She went from one to the other and even attempted to fit both in her mouth at the same time but they were to large.

Kay got on her back and told the pregnant blond to straddle her big cock. We could see the moisture glistening on her aroused pussy as she lowered it to the dildo. Sally kissed her Mistress on the lips as they fucked with wild passion. Viola positioned herself behind the humping girl and inserted her dildo into Sally's ass-hole.

I managed to take my eyes off the lewd display of wanton lust and Sam had his hand on Lin's leg and was nursing on her breasts. We stripped the clothes off of the Chinese girl and I got between her slender legs and ran my fingers through her silk pubic hair. I kissed her sweet pussy and inserted three fingers as I licked and sucked her to orgasm. I gazed up to find that she was slurping on my husband's huge black cock and slobbering all over it.

Sam turned her over on her knees and entered her sopping pussy from behind. I sat on the back of the sofa, spread my long black legs wide and pulled her pretty face to my fuming cunt; she enthusiastically feasted on my hot-blackberry-pie as she violently humped back at my husband's pumping meat. As Sam drilled her harder and shot his load of sticky cum deep inside her horny pussy, Lin feverishly gobbled up my cum and pussy juices.

Sam was wiping his semi-hard cock all over her buttocks as I looked up to see Kay sitting on top of Viola, Sally was licking both pussies and ass holes at once. Her tongue lapped up and down on the four holes lovingly. I thought that I had seen everything but the sight of this pregnant blond girl with a look on her pretty face that would suggest that she was under some sort of a spell, adoringly worshiping the private parts of the two older women with her mouth was the most obscene display of wanton lust that I had ever witnessed.

The depravity was intensified when Kay blurted out, "Stick your tongue all the way up my ass, you fucking slut! Yes, like that, you are a very good little bitch and after the divorce is final you will be permitted to move in my place and service all of my friends."

Kay looked at Lin and asked, "What about you, do you want to be my bitch too?"

Lin firmly replied, "No thanks, that is not for me, I am happy with Sam and Amanda." Sally went with Kay and Viola to spend the night and Lin stayed with us until morning. Sam and I agreed that Lin was the best thing that ever happened to us and more than filled the void left by Sally. I asked Lin if she would like to be more involved in our sex therapy sessions. She replied, "Oh hell yes, that was fantastic, it was more like an orgy than therapy bur I loved it. Will Sally still work with us?"

"I don't know, that is up to her but if she decides to devote her entire life to her Mistress, that means that you will get a promotion and be my new assistant and we will have to find a new secretary."

Lin stated, "I can live with that! Either way will be fine, as long as I am with you." I hugged her and we drifted off to sleep.

12