Sultry Tales of Sultana Nirtasia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Until finally one warm evening, as the two of them sat near the outdoor pool just having finished a meal of wild boar with rose petals, and as Sultan ran his hands over her smooth thighs, he asked her what it was that she wished of him in order for her to go on with her stories. Nirtasia drew him over her and looked into his eyes, so that his face was only a breath away from hers. And she revealed to him her desire: if the Sultan was ever to hear another word of magical prose or poetry from her lips, he would first have to agree to know the ending of the unfinished story.

But this ending would not be told in words. The Sultana requested that she show him the continuation of the tale through its enactment before his eyes. She requested his permission to be made love to by another man. The Sultan looked down into the green eyes of his most passionate desire, and nodded. He would give her what she wanted. In essence, he could refuse her nothing.

Nirtasia had not seen Slavo in over a week. But she had made sure that everyday he received something that would remind him of her: one day it was a lock of her hair, another day a flask of her perfume, yet another, the print of her lips with rose petal paste on papyrus. And finally one day, shortly after her talk with the Sultan, she sent a girl of the harem to inform Slavo that the day was near when he would get the chance to touch the Sultana in the most intimate ways possible. The young woman explained to him what would happen and when. Slavo stood almost unbelieving as he heard that the moment of his greatest desire would soon become a reality, his cock growing hard as he listened. He closed his eyes and came there as he stood before the girl, shuddering without even touching himself. Only the thought of the glorious beauty of the Sultana in his arms was enough to release the hot liquid from his loins.

A few days later, Nirtasia awoke before sunrise and took a long walk alone on the beach as the sky melted from purple to pink and then turned a pure clear blue. She returned to the palace and enjoyed a breakfast of strawberries and peaches, sweet and juicy on her lips. She had slept well and deeply, and felt relaxed, yet excited. In many ways, it was a day like any other, full of the sensual pleasures that she always sought. A little before noon, she gathered the children of the palace, and enchanted them with the tale of a magical tree that grew wishes instead of fruit. They giggled and laughed as they revealed their innocent dreams to her. And they all feel asleep in the shade of the fig tree.

That afternoon, the Sultana had the ladies prepare a bath of wildflower petals and honey water, to clear away any traces of the day and move her body towards the rhythms of the evening and night. She stepped out of the water, allowed her body to dry slowly, the fragrances sinking into her skin, and slipped into a crimson gown. She then lay back onto a plush sofa covered with pillows, sipping a rare wine found in a sunken ship off the lost island of Atlantis. The windows were open, and the scent of jasmine and honeysuckle trickled in on the breeze. Slowly all those who would be present during her encounter with Slavo began to take their discreet positions. The Sultan would watch in the company of two young women from the harem from behind a flowing silk curtain not far from where the Sultana laid. Nirtasia´s four favorite ladies were also there and chose their favorite corners behind intricately carved wooden screens, from where they could observe without disturbing.

Just as twilight announced the beginning of night and the flicker of lit candles emerged around the room, Slavo entered the room. He was dressed only in clean white pants, no shirt, only the fresh scent of rough soap covering his skin. He stood for a moment in the middle of the room, taking in everything at a glance: the pool, the mosaics, the textures and colors. He looked at Nirtasia sitting across the room in her red dress, and as their eyes met, she got up and moved toward him and stopped just in front of him.

They were both barefoot, their eyes now locked and all their desire rushed to their skin, their bodies sensitive like fingertips. She waited there, not saying anything, not moving, until he reached out his hand and touched her face with his fingers. From her cheek a rush went through her body. Slavo moved his fingers into her hair and pulled her face close to his, until he felt her breath on his lips. But before he could kiss her, she touched his lips with her fingertips, caressing the mouth that she had so longed for, until she felt the wetness of his tongue and then their lips met in kiss that escalated from gentle to devouring. They kissed, their tongues exploring one another, taking in the scent of the other, their arms finally embracing the pure solid form of the other's body.

Slavo could now wait no longer. He wanted to uncover her beauty and release all the lust that she had awakened in his soul. He moved her back as they kissed, back towards the cushioned sofa and sat her down. He kneeled before her and ran his hands up her calves to her thighs, moving away the fine fabric to reveal her legs, slightly parted. There it glistened, her pussy already wet with her desire and he moved down to lick it, run his tongue over the swollen lips, taking in his first taste of her. She leaned back on her arms, her eyes closed as she felt his tongue gently move on the very surface of her cunt, her breathing increasing. She now wanted him to eat her, open her up. She wanted to release her lust unto his lips and face. He licked there along the outside of the lips, slightly touching her clit, her pussy pouring out more of its sweet nectar, her legs opening wider to him, begging him. He parted her opening with his tongue and felt the smooth walls close around him, the thick juice covering his tongue. He moved in and out, licked her everywhere while her breathing escalated, her head thrown back, her breasts heaving.

She pulled down the top of her dress and exposed her breasts, her nipples yearning for him. He removed his pants and then pulled her gown completely away from her body, so that they were now both naked for the first time. His cock was throbbing. He moved up along her body and straddled her as she laid back, his cock now moving between her breasts. She pushed her breasts together and he moved between them, rubbing his cock on her body, her breasts enveloping him. She lifted her head and put her lips on the head of his cock and sucked and wetted it as he moved. She finally had the taste of him on her lips. She now moved the whole cock into her mouth and felt it, licked it, learned it with her tongue. He moved up so that now he was fucking her mouth, pumping into her beautiful lips. She tasted the first drops of pleasure that escaped his cock, but he would remain hard, pushing into her mouth, fucking her face for a long time, the musk of his lust filling the room.

Behind the curtain the lustful eye of the Sultan watched everything. One of the ladies already knelt before him, and he gestured for her to uncover his throbbing dick and start to work on it. He watched Slavo pushing his cock into the mouth of the Sultana and his own lust increased. The other woman sat naked beside him on a table, her legs wide and he opened her cunt with his fingers and fucked her liked that, all the while moving in and out of the kneeling woman's mouth and never for a moment looking away from Nirtasia. He would fuck the two ladies in many ways, but he held on to his lust for Nirtasia. His pleasure came in watching her pleasure, something that he never imagined he could feel.

The one favorite of the Sultana, who watched from behind a screen, had brought a slave with her and positioned him sitting facing her. As she watched Nirtasia and Slavo, she began to move slowly against him, arousing him. She parted the material that covered the inside of her thighs to reveal an opening, and slowly began to lower herself and her dripping cunt onto the waiting prick of the slave. He moaned and she moaned with him as they began to fuck to the sounds of their mistress´ lust.

Another of these favorite ladies had with her a manservant, and she watched from behind the screen, leaning on cushions, she had him fuck her from behind, moving his dick into her pussy as she held it open for him, aroused by the images of Nirtasia and her lover. Nearby the other two ladies sat side by side on cushions while between their legs, two man servants sucked on their cunts. They took the desire of their mistress as their own and would come many times ignited by the sight that they were privileged to witness.

Slavo slowly withdrew his penis from Nirtasia´s mouth, leaving her lips wet with desire. He gently slid down along her body until once again his face was a breath away from her gleaming pussy. With a controlled gesture of his tongue, he licked the outside of her lips just once, very delicately in an upward motion, just at the surface, savoring her flavor, tempting her aching need. And then he mounted her, his cock throbbing at the threshold of its longing...and he entered her, the head widening her opening and sliding up into her, as if there were no other place ever meant for it to be. Nirtasia´s pleasure was now beyond human sensation. She had her dream lover between her legs. She felt him widen her and deep moans began escaping with her breath. Slavo began to move slowly in and out, dipping his pulsating shaft into the hot juice of her cunt. He looked down at her face, their eyes drowning and connected, while he continued his slow pumping. There was electricity flowing between them. The thrusts began to quicken and both began nearing the ultimate uniting release. Her hands were on his buttocks pushing him deep inside. But wanting him deeper still, she moved him harder and faster into her with her legs.

Their eyes were now hooked into a united endless embrace as they moved into one another fucking wildly like animals all the while savoring the lust captured on the other's face, a shared distant look as if both were gone from the room, as if the room were no longer there. She thrust her hips upward towards him to meet his movement...the moment of orgasm came like a flood from both simultaneously...his sperm spilling into her while her pussy throbbed and sucked like a mouth thirstily drinking in pure water. They came into one another; their eyes locked, watching the other's pleasure ....living the moment as if it were the reason they were born, to experience only this...

She moaned as she felt each ripple of his liquid spill into her and he let out his passion in sound, a low groan from his soul....and so, in a midst of uncontrolled movement and breathless sound....the lovers were joined in pure ecstasy...

Finally, through their rapid breathing, they kissed, their tongues intertwining tenderly, as if their lips wanted never to part again....

And it was during this kiss, that the Sultan, who had been watching and listening speechlessly, his cock hard and throbbing, emerged from behind the curtain, walked across to the lovers and with a swift but smooth gesture, moved Slavo away from Nirtasia, and mounted her himself, pumping his cock into her pussy, full with another man's sperm, thrusting in and out looking down at her startled face as she began to feel desire rising from her body once again...a guttural moan escaped her lips as Brano came into her, her body overwhelmed by the pure lust she was feeling, her cunt filling again and again with the Sultan's hot juice....her pussy lips sucking in each drop....Such bliss, such ecstasy she had never felt before....Nirtasia came loudly....once again....as Brano made his final thrust...

He moved off her and caressed her face, her breasts as she laid there ....the two men's sperm overflowing from the lips of her cunt...

Slavo, who had been watching, was once again aroused at the sight of her wet pussy, gleaming invitingly...Brano nodded permission to him....and Slavo leaned down to drink from her spring, a mixture of three people's lust. And with this flavor on his lips, he leaned over to kiss her as he slipped his hardness back into her and began to pump and fuck her once again...she almost screamed this time from this uncontrollable ecstasy she felt...and came again as he banged into her, releasing his own untamed lust once more into her body.....

He collapsed on her....their breath was now out of control....it was the ultimate moment...for all three as Nirtasia turned her dreamy eyes first to one man and then the other...

Behind the curtains and screens the sounds of passion came in spurts and waves as the watchers used the scene unraveling before them to incite their own lust and finally the room was silent...the candles flickering, the incense burning...

Nirtasia fell asleep in the silence. Brano covered her with a satin sheet and her lovers quietly stepped away and left her to bask in the pure intensity that the evening had brought her....

When she awoke, it was moments before sunrise... The night had brought her a profound dreamless sleep from which she emerged effortlessly into the first rays of the new day. She slipped into the pool, now decorated with scattered lilies and autumn leaves and cooled her body, washing away the sweat of sex, her cunt just now unloading the liquids that she had kept inside her all night long....She floated among the petals and leaves as the sun crystals that hung across the windows scattered rainbows on the walls. The sun rose in pink glory welcoming a fresh day full of wonder.

Nirtasia knew her life at the palace had forever changed. Having experienced the pleasure that Brano reaped through her pleasure, she was certain that now her new lover would be hers whenever she desired. And she could feel the stirrings of life that grew in her womb ...such a night of lust and passion and love could only spur a magical beginning...

Brano and Slavo were both her lovers now and she was a woman blessed by all twelve gods of antiquity....

Nine months later she gave birth to two immaculate babies, a boy and a girl, who were brother and sister, the fruit of two men's sperm....

But our story has not ended.... it just continues, dear reader....and if you desire more.....your reactions will prove it...

12