All Comments on 'Sumangali's Sexcident'

by karnan69

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Please continue, this time from the son's point of view. I love this story. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good start

Mother needs to take charge and properly train son. Now he has sample he will do anything for more. He must comply with all things to get a reward, if not will be punished.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

great start for a new author

navelmannavelmanover 11 years ago
great

great story i love stories with indian context particularly the mom wearing low hip sarees also with a nice build up continue

matharasi2matharasi2over 11 years ago
I married my mother and made her pregnant

Hi. I am looking to interact with people into mother-son incest, especially if you are a couple or have had a relationship with your mother. Does anyone know any good places for this, especially good if it is based around South Asian culture (as I am Indian).

There used to be a good forum for such people at a site called freesexyIndians before it got closed and made into a rubbish blog. Unfortunately I never posted there, as I was too scared about admitting my relationship with my mother, and feared backlash, but I often used to read comments there, and knew a few of the mother-son relationships were true, which gave me confidence in my own pursuit. However, things have changed a lot in the last two years, and I have done something I thought impossible, and I'd be interested in sharing my experience with like-minded others, if anyone wants. My experience outlined briefly below, but I'd love to write about it in detail with any other couples.

Thanks.

---

I publicly married my mother in a small temple at our village house a few years ago and she is now a happy wife to me and proud mother to our child. In reality I had been in love with her for many years, wooed her since my teens, and later, when I was 20-21, I finally managed to seduce her by introducing her to another couple that wanted to marry in the village but needed help.

Via helping the other couple, mother finally saw the man in me and fell in love too. We became lovers and I often fucked her as a lover, but she knew in my heart I wanted to see her as my wife. Not a secret wife. I wanted her to formally accept me as her husband and live publicly with her, and wanted our relatives to know too. This is a big taboo, especially in India, and she resisted for 2 years. It was only when she truly believed I wanted to make her pregnant out of love, and she also desired to become pregnant by me and officially acknowledge me as the father of our children, that she agreed.

As father had already gone, our marriage was not opposed as we feared and I proudly married her in front of her friends, my friends, and even some of our family attended the wedding.

Mother wanted to become pregnant straight away, as before she took precautions to prevent pregnancy, but now felt the first duty of a wife was to bear a child for her husband. She also wanted everyone in our family to know she was truly my wife and felt once she had a baby by me she would become more accepted. Initially it was hard, but now we are accepted by everyone I am proud when I see them watch her milk our baby. They even joke she looks younger and should have more children.

So all you Indian or incest lovers out there, know it can happen and there is nothing greater than marrying your own mother publicly and officially and making her pregnant with your children so you are joined forever.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
awesome!

Great story!! I would like to read more stories from you. Please write more if possible.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Stupidity

You both could hv gone home and fucked to glory rather than wasting time at theatre which was quite risky...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
good to read

rombha onnum periya new concept illa. same old theatre scene. try new things. ushashinechennai

TamillTamillabout 3 years ago

Wonderful story. Please continue. Don't disappoint us

TamillTamillover 2 years ago

கதையை தொடரவும் நண்பா. ஏமாற்றாதே. தாய் மகன் உடலுறவை ஆவலுடன் எதிர்பார்க்கிறேன்.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous