Sumangali's Sexcident

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
karnan69
karnan69
26 Followers

I reciprocated to his touch my slipping my fingers into his underwear to find his erect penis which I last saw at the age of 3. It was just a few centimetres when I last saw it but not it had grown beyond my expectations. I slowly moved my hands exploring my first manhood in ages. I moved my panty aside for him making it easier to explore his birthplace. I had never shaved my pubic area and he had a deep jungle to explore. Just as he was finding his way through my pubic jungle I noticed that the end credits were starting to roll I quickly withdrew my hand from his jeans and pushed his had way. Just as the lights were slowly turning on I wrapped myself with my shawl and dashed to the toilet to get dressed. I looked at myself into the mirror and found myself blushing like a new bride. I found myself reacting like a teenager who is just had her first heavy petting experience with her boyfriend. I quickly adjusted my clothes and walked out to find my son waiting for me at the entrance. He was equally red in the face as I was and couldn't maintain eye contact with me. Both of us knew that our lives have changed forever but how was yet to be seen.

karnan69
karnan69
26 Followers
12