Summer 1971

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

7. Kitchen chat

I sat down at the kitchen table as Dom cracked open a couple of beers. I downed mine in two gulps and was handed another by an amused Dominic.

"Calm down David" Dominic said softly. "I'm a not gonna be the one you're screwing, unless you wannna that is" he chuckled.

I nodded and downed most of the next beer right away. I looked around the beautifully designed kitchen in amazement.

"Not like work Dom" I offered. "We could use some of this stuff back there."

"Are you boys gonna talk shop all night?" A voice from behind me said softly, as a hand fell gently on my shoulder. I didn't need an introduction, but the way my heart started pounding made me think a heart attack was imminent. I was afraid to turn around and instead just looked at the light brown fingers laying on my shoulder, squeezing ever so softly.

"No, we talk enough, that right David?" Dom said while rising to his feet. I got up and almost knocked the table over, and took my bottle over to the sink. I followed Dominic, who was right behind Angela as she led the way.

I entered the bedroom, a spacious and softly lit room with a giant waterbed right smack in the middle. And above the bed, a gigantic mirror. My knees were knocking as I felt like I was chum in shark infested waters. Totally and utterly out of my league. Who were these people? Swingers? I had no idea, jell, I didn't even know what the hell that entailed.

Angela had stepped into another room, or what I thought was another room but was actually a closet. She had been wearing a blue robe just like the ones Dom and I had on. Dom promptly took his off and handed it to Angela in the walk-in closet, and was now naked.

Trying not to, I still looked over at Dominic's equipment, and was relieved to see he was modestly endowed. Uncircumsized too, I noted, and never having seen that variety before this had become and educational experience. He stood waiting for Angela, pulling on his rubbery limp tool. Me, I stood there shivering in my robe.

Then Angela came out. At this point I was really shaking, and not just from fear. She was everything I had imagined in my wildest dreams and then some.

Her wavy black hair was now free and flowing over her shoulders. Angela was wearing a flimsy nightie over a lacy long line bra and panties, all white, which made her flawless olive skin look even more incredible.

A description does not do her justice, but a few years after this, an actress named Adrienne Barbeau came out with a poster of her in purple negligee that sold millions, including a couple I bought. If you've ever seen that, you've seen Angela.

Dominic was alongside Angela as she moved toward me. He pulled the sheer cape off her shoulders as if presenting a work of art, which he was, in a way. My eyes went from the incredibly deep cleavage between breasts that seemed even larger than I had suspected, down to her stomach, as flat and firm as girls half her age.

From just below her navel, a thin faint trail of curly black fuzz disappeared under the top lace of those frilly panties. The fabric could not contain the wisps of coal black hair that peeked out teasingly from both sides of the elastic leg openings, however.

I felt my cock surge with excitement as Angela stood in front of me, smiling a seducive smile under the approving gaze of her husband standing right next to her.

"Go ahead David" Dominic offered. "Angelina, she all yours."

Angela took my shaking hands and placed them on her bra, squeezing them tight to her.

"Don't be nervous Davy" Angela cooed. "This is gonna be so nice for all of us. Just relax and enjoy, my baby."

Angela motioned that the bra top had front hooks, which at least saved me from the embarassment of searching behind her in vain. It didn't make it any easier to undo though, as my trembling fingers fought the clasps for agonizing seconds. Finally, one by one, they came undone, to my great relief.

As the last hook came free, the bra practically exploded away from her, the fabric flying out of my grasp as her breasts surged forward. Large full breasts each capped with an immense dark crimson aureola that seemed to cover almost the entire ends of her massive bell shaped tits. Angela's nipples were thick pegs that seemed to blossom under my gaze.

"You like David?" Dominic said, asking the question that needed no answer, as I was completely enthralled by this magnificent woman. "See if David likes you, Angelina."

I felt Angela's hand slide through the front of my robe and deftly grab my cock, which was standing straight out in front of me. Angela's eyes widened as her hand slid up and down the shaft.

"Oooh Dominic, Davy, he's very hard, he's like steel" Angela said breathlessly. "So big and thick too, see?"

Angela parted the robe, exposing my cock in her grasp as she slowly milked it. I was speechless when Dominic suddenly reached over and grabbed me too before I could protest. He gave it a couple of pulls and smiled.

"Oh man David, you gonna break my poor wife in two with that salami" he said approvingly, apparently thrilled at the thought, before stepping back again and positioning himself behind Angela. Dominic was kissing Angela's neck and shoulders as my hands went back to her breasts. I kneaded her massive breasts as I fought the urge to shoot my load over all of us.

Angela seemed to sense this and let go of my cock, and seemed content to enjoy my fondling her breasts. Dominic reached around Angela and assisted in the effort, as there was certainly enough to go around.

Dominic whispered in Angela's ear and she nodded and gave me a crooked smile in response to whatever it was Dom said. Angela slowly raised her beautifully sculptured arms, and Dominic smiled wickedly at me as he grabbed her wrists and held them behind her head, exposing Angela's armpits, which were endowed with thick tufts of hair.

"David told me today he like his women like this" Dom said to Angela. "What you think David?"

"Nice... beautiful" I managed, as my hands slid up from Angela's breasts and through the astonishingly wild and coarse hair that filled the gentlehollows. A light scent of vanilla filled the air as my fingers danced through.

Angela's eyes rolled lazily in their sockets as her head fell back against her husband. I leaned forward and let my mouth retrace the path my fingers had blazed, kissing and nibbling the sensitive underside of Angela's arms and nuzzling into the dense growth.

I must have been doing something right because Angela shuddered and moaned in response. Dominic held her tight as I repeated the process. Angela made a gurgling kind of noise and squirmed wildly around in her husbands' arms, even trying to wrap one of her legs around me while me standing there.

My hand went down between her legs and I felt the fabric of her panties was drenched. I pulled them down as fast as I could, inhaling the rich scent of woman that arose when they hit the floor. My hand ran through the most incredibly thick bush possible, which was actually dripping wet around her opening, giving credence to my suspicion that she had just had an orgasm. The glazed look in her eyes seconded that thought.

Angela knelt before me, still a trifle unsteady or so it seemed. Dominic came around and helped me pull my robe off. I had to chuckle as he felt like I was a boxer and Dom was my trainer when he did that. I was a little concerned about the level of his participation thus far, but my thoughts were suddenly distracted by Angela's mouth, which was starting to engulf the head of my dick.

"Just please don't shoot in her mouth, okay David?" Dom whispered to me in a voice that was almost pleading. "That's only for me, okay"

I nodded and groaned as I felt her tongue slide around the tip of my cock, no doubt finding a seminal offering as she licked around the opening. The head of my dick disappeared in Angela's mouth while her tongue continued to swirl around. Then her hands began to knead my balls as she began taking a little more in with each bob of her head.

Dominic knelt down next to Angela as she continued teasing the tip of my cock. Strangely enough, Dom then began acting as sort of a cheerleader, and while his presence had put me off a bit, frankly I found his guttural talk incredibly stimulating. Not that I needed inspiration at this point, however, as it was all I could do to keep from losing it.

"That's nice Angie" Dominic said as he knelt next to his wife, with a birds eye view of her mouth sliding up and down the head of my dick. Angela was holding the base of the shaft in one hand while my balls undulated in the other.

"That's some cock David got huh Angelina?" Dom asked. "You like to suck on that fat thing dontcha honey? Think of how that gonna feel inside you."

I tried to force myself not to listen to Dom's growling play-by-play, or else this was going to be over way too soon. Easier said than done.

"That's it baby, take more of his cock in your mouth. Go down further Angelina. Take it all in if you can" Dom encouraged, as she went a little further down the shaft with each motion. "Oh, I gotta have me some of this too!" Dom finally announced.

With that, Dominic got up and stood next to me at an angle, holding his dick in his hand and waving it toward his wife. He had gotten an erection, and I watched with curiosity as he slid the foreskin back. For all his talk about my equipment, his cock was about the same length as mine, although noticeably thinner.

Angela's one hand left my balls and went up to grab her husband's cock. Now holding both of us by the shaft, she began going back and forth between us. From the smooth and effortless way in which she did this, it was obvious that this was not the first time this had happened.

Dom put his hand on my shoulder as his wife continued to alternate between us. I was grateful for the respite, and was feeling somewhat more comfortable with the situation.

"Here Angelina, take us both at the same time" Dominic suggested while moving his member next to mine. The sensation of his cock rubbing against mine was unsettling to me, and I was not let down when Angela gave up after a couple of attempts.

"Can't do it" Angela said gasping. "My mouth's not big enough."

Dominic retreated, to my considerable relief, and Angela went back to work. After a little more oral antics, Angela made it clear she had other things in mind.

"I need one of these dicks in my pussy now or else I gonna scream!"

8. More firsts

Angela crawled onto the bed and lay on her back waiting. She looked just as incredible on her back, and I was unsure as to what I was to do next. Dominic was standing there next to me, and both of us were sporting raging hard-ons. I was not familiar with protocol, but Angela made the decision for all of us.

"Fuck me Davy" Angela said. "Fuck me hard."

That, even I understood. I crawled on top of her, running my cock through the dense thicket between her legs. Despite the thick growth, there was no missing the opening, as Angela was sopping wet. The head of my cock popped in, and I gradually eased myself down into her.

She was incredibly tight, and for a second I thought I was going to come right away, especially when Angela arched her neck and howled as my cock slid in to the hilt. Thankfully, I managed to hold back, and began to slowly slide back out of her. I pulled back out with equal slowness, finally back out all together before reentering her even slower than the last time.

While I was doing this primarly to maintain control of myself, it apparently had the opposite effect on Angela, who reached up and grabbed handfuls of my chest hair. Her eyes were bulging out of their sockets in an scary Marty Feldman-like way, and as she let out a bloodcurdling howl, the muscles inside of her clamped down on me violently and repeatedly.

Angela fell back onto the bed, her eyes glassy. Dominic came over and knelt beside Angela's head and put his cock next to her lips. This apparently revived her, as she took him into her mouth eagerly. I began pumping away at a sensible rhythm while trying to keep my head at a distance from the action going on in front of me.

I found this amazing, me humping away inside of Angela while she sucked on Dominic's dick. It was like watching a porn movie and being in one at the same time. I laid on my side to not only get a better view, but to rest my arms and free my hands to work over those incredible breasts.

My fingers grazed over the perimeter of those incredible aureolas, the size of which still boggled my mind. I plucked at her nipples, which were taut and so thick, and heard Angela gasp in response. My hands cupped her massive breasts, so firm and full to the touch, and I wondered what it would be like to stick my cock between them.

"Let's change places David" Dominic suggested, as he pulled out of Angela's mouth and came around the side of the bed. I pulled out and went around to the head of the bed, where Angela's open mouth took me in. I looked down at saw Dominic slide his member into his wife and start thrusting away vigorously.

"Probably can't feel me after David opened you up, can you Angelina?" Dominic asked while watching his wife's tongue dance around the swollen head of my cock.

"Feels nice Dominic, you know that. I love you making love to me" Angela said before going back to me. "Feels real nice."

Angela's tongue began sliding up and down the underside of my cock, licking and nibbling the shaft like it was an ear of corn, occassionally swiping the tip of my dick which continued to ooze.

Angela had me straddle her head, and after I worked my way around onto the pillows, she began sucking on my balls, taking first one and then the other into her mouth.

Dominic was thrusting away in Angela, his head nearly hitting my cock which bobbed practically in his face. I tried to pull back to give him room but I couldn't seem to get away so if it bothered him, he didn't give any indication.

Angela let my left nut pop out of her mouth and began licking and sucking the underside of my sack, and then her tongue began sliding around the space between my balls and my anus. I soon discovered that this was a very sensitive area, and this new sensation was incredible, as I had never experienced anything like this before.

After a minute of this, Angela's tongue began sliding further back toward my anus. I was going to move or warn her when it dawned upon me that this was not an accident. This suspicion was confirmed when Angela's tongue began gliding around the opening. The caused me to lurch forward and almost lose my balance.

Angela's hands came around and grabbed me by the hips, steadying me until I regained my balance. I let out a moan that sounded like a tortured cow as she probed away around the tender and until now virginal area. I was initially afraid that Dominic would see what Angela was doing down there, but since it was all happening inches away from his face, it soon hit me that he not only knew, he apparently approved.

In time, Dominic pulled out of his wife and we changed positions again. Dom was on his back and Angela got on all fours and began sucking him again. I got behind those incredible ass cheeks and slid my cock up and down the crack before finding the warm grotto of her pussy.

I began pounding away, and then remembered the mirror and looked up. I thought I looked pretty damn stupid but Angela looked beautiful, and Dominic was thankfully out of my line of vision, our bodies now throughly drenched in sweat. While I looked like a soggy raccoon, the perspiration made Angela's bronze body even more dazzling. I squeezed her delightfully firm and round ass cheeks and thrust away with renewed intensity.

Two things crossed my mind around this time. One was, for all Dominic's talk about having trouble keeping it up, he was certainly not having any problem in that regard that I could see. Angela's head continued to bob up and down on Dominic's dick, which seemed to be as hard as ever.

Secondly, was the fact that I couldn't come. For whatever reason, no matter how hard I tried, I remained just out of reach of an orgasm. I had fought the urge for so long and now it eluded me. Still hard as a rock and still enjoying it all, but not coming. Not even close.

On and on it went. I heard Dominic come, Angela's body spasming as Dominic released his load into Angela's eager mouth. Angela and I then changed positions frequently, me finding new and exciting ways to pound away into that warmth. She came numerous times; howling away as Dominic whispered into her ear, or him holding her down while I savaged her as hard as I could. Still, for me nothing.

How was this, in my mind rank inepitude on my part, received? Angela loved it! Dominic was amazed! I was the most incredible lover imaginable in their eyes. They couldn't get over my masterful control. Ha! Talk about the blind squirrel finding the nut! If they only knew. Maybe it was Dominic's presence, or the fact that we were making physical contact with each other frequently that was the cause. I really had no idea, but this was becoming a little painful.

I shortly found myself standing by the side of the bed with Angela once again licking and sucking away on my cock, which was almost purple in color by now, almost rubbed as raw as my palms, knees and elbows were. How long had this gone on? I had no clue. certainly far longer than ever before or since.

Dominic appeared with his erection back in tow and put his arm around me like a long lost brother.

"You want to take my Angelina in the ass David?" he asked calmly, much like he was offering me a beer, one of which which at this point I could certainly have used.

"No!" Angela yelped after taking me out of her mouth. "Davy too fat for back there, it hurt too much. Why don't you do me there and Davy go in my pussy? Davy feels so good in there."

So it was decided. I laid on my back and Angela straddled me, enveloping my cock in her now dripping pussy. Dominic was positioning himself behind Angela after getting a tube of what was apparently some kind of lubricant. I could have sworn I could feel it when his finger went inside Angela's ass, and when he put his cock into her, I knew I could feel that.

It was like our cocks were rubbing against each other through a thin wall. While this bothered me to an extent, it wasn't as distracting as the feel of Dominic's hairy legs rubbing against mine as he humped his wife from behind.

All this was not enough to keep me from staying very interested and very aroused, however. Angela was moaning and groaning above me, bending over to bite and suck my nipples. I felt so close to coming... so on the edge... but still nothing.

We disengaged after a bit, and I was banging away into Angela while laying on my side, with Dominic now getting his nuts sucked while astride Angela's face. I watched with interest as Dominic leaned back, and his hairy nut sack fell over her chin.

I knew from experience what was going on down there, and heard Dominic moan with delight as Angela no doubt had reached her target. His cock, seconds earlier in a semi-erect state, suddenly sprang to life. He howled as his untouched dick began to wildly jerk up toward his stomach and cum began to spurt out onto Angela's tits, a series of milky squirts accompanied by Dominic's groans.

For whatever reason, this sight sent a surge through my entire body. After Dominic had gotten off of Angela's face, I mounted her in earnest and began drilling her into the bed as hard as I could. Dominic seemed to understand what was going on, so he grabbed Angela's wrists and held them down back by the headboard.

The incredible sight of Angela pinned down helplessly beneath me was enjoyable, but unnecessary by this point. As felt my toes curl from the orgasm that was surging on its way, I suddenly panicked. Was I not supposed to come inside of her pussy or did that just apply to her mouth?