Summer at Grandma's

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TE999
TE999
636 Followers

"There's a sex shop a few blocks from the campus. I thought about a strap-on at first, but I figured we could fuck each other at the same time with this beauty."

"Is it any wonder I love you," Anita said. "I think it's time we took this toy for a test drive."

They moved around on the bed until they faced each other, spread their legs and moved together until their pussies rubbed.

"Back up just a little," Anita said, "There. I'll stick my end in first and then you can ... Wow! ... that damn thing is huge ... unnhhh ... damn ... ooohh ... I thought Roger had a big dick ... now you."

"Omigod! ... it didn't look that big in the store ... Shit! ... I never had anything this big ... ahhhhh ... mmmmm ... it's in."

"Now we rock back and forth ... that's it ... Damn! ... that's so fucking good fuck me, baby."

"Mmmmnnnn ... it's stretching me ... Ow! ... Fuck! ... it stings ..."

"Do you want to stop?"

"Hell, no! Give it to me, lover! I want it all."

Slurps and moans of delight rang in the bedroom as Anita and Penny churned their hips in rhythm, driving the phallus deep in their gooey pussies. They clung to the others legs to gain leverage and their pace of fucking increased as they adjusted to the intruder's thickness, savoring the thrill of pleasuring their lover.

The bed squeaked in protest as they drove the false cock to the hilt in each other, hips jerking, bodies twisting, bathed in sweat, barely stifling screams of pleasure, breath hissing between clenched teeth as their orgasms burst within them and their cum squirted past the shaft lodged inside them, spraying their thighs and stomachs with sticky juices.

Breathing heavily, they lay on the sweat soaked sheets, reluctant to remove the plastic cock from their tingling cunts. Finally they eased away from each other and Anita gently pulled the phallus from Penny, then herself. Penny crawled into her embrace and they kissed as the post coital sensations receded.

"We are definitely doing that again," Penny sighed. "I love it when you fuck me."

"I couldn't agree more," Anita replied, hugging her. "That was fantastic."

"I better wash and get back to my room," Anita said, sitting up.

"Nooo, please, don't leave yet, it's not that late, please, stay with me a while longer," Penny begged, tugging Anita's arm.

"Maybe just a little while, then I really have to go."

"Goody, lets snuggle."

"After we clean up and change the sheets," Anita said, "I'm sticking to them."

Soon they were cuddled together in sleep.

***

"Anita babe, wake up."

"Urgh ... what time is it?"

"Eight thirty. We're busted."

"Huh?"

Anita rolled over to see Grandma Calkins standing at the foot of the bed, hands on hips and frowning. "Oh, fuck. Good morning Ellen."

"Good morning Anita, Penny, I figured you two were fooling around. Just how long has this been going on?"

"Since last Christmas, Grandma," Penny said indignantly, "We're not fooling around, we're in love and we want to be together."

"She's right Ellen," Anita continued, "I love her with all my heart."

"I love you too, baby," Penny concluded, hugging Anita.

"Well it seems we have a situation here," Ellen said, "Mind if I sit down?"

Anita and Penny moved back and Ellen sat heavily on the mattress. Anita put her arm comfortingly over Penny's shoulders waiting for the woman to speak.

"I've had my share of female lovers, so I know what it's like for you," Ellen began, "Then I met Bill at an anti-war protest and we knew right then we were right for each other."

"Anti-war protest," Penny said, incredulous, "Were you a hippie, Grandma?"

"Yes, your grandfather too, it was the sixties, Penny dear, sex, drugs and Rock N' Roll. We smoked some maryjane, but that just made us mellow, none of the hard stuff. The music was awesome and the sex," she chuckled, "The sex was fantastic."

"Omigawd, Grandma!" Penny exclaimed, "I've never heard any of this before."

"That's because your parents get uptight when I talk about it, so I don't. How I gave birth to such a tightass I'll never know."

"He's of a different generation, Ellen," Anita said. "My parents didn't have the freedom you and Bill did, but they rebelled in their own ways. When I came along, the Communist government tried to educate me in their way of thinking, but my parents told me otherwise. When we were free, we could be ourselves again."

Penny shook her head, bewildered at what she was hearing. "So you had men and women as lovers? You and Grandpa smoked dope? Went to rock concerts? I'm, like, totally blown away!"

"We were once your age, Penny dear. It was a time of rebellion, experimentation, free love, drug use; I was at Woodstock, Altamont too, it was totally awesome, except when the Hell's Angels knifed that guy."

"I want to hear about everything you and grandpa did when you were young, grandma," Penny said excitedly. "I don't care what my folks think. I'm over eighteen and I can do what I want."

"Um, before we go down memory lane," Anita said, "There's the little matter of my husband and Penny's parents. I won't give Penny up for anyone. I still have feelings for Roger, but I love this woman here."

"You're my sweet baby," Penny said, hugging her. "When I go back to State U. in September Anita's coming with me and we're gonna live together. Someday we'll get married."

Ellen sighed, "Maybe I better run interference for you two with my children and my grandson. This is going to be difficult. 'Oh, by the way everybody, my daughter-in-law and my granddaughter are lovers and want to get married'. Think that's too abrupt?"

Ellen's quip broke the tension and they laughed uproariously, releasing feelings that had been building since Ellen discovered them. Then Anita and Penny dressed and the three went downstairs to breakfast.

***

"That went well," Ellen said sarcastically as she, Bill, Anita and Penny sat on the front porch, the cloud of dust from Roger's Corvette still hanging in the air. When Anita and Penny told of their meeting and their love for one another, Roger stormed out, jumped in his car, roared down the driveway and disappeared. Ted and Sarah, Penny and Roger's parents, went upstairs to their room, Sarah weeping hysterically as he tried to comfort her.

"I must admit I didn't expect that strong a reaction," Bill said, smoking a pipe, the sweetish smelling smoke wafting on the breeze. "I thought you two must have been fooling around that day I caught you down by the creek. Musta been cold in there; fast thinking though, seems like Ellen and I are the only ones here with any cool."

"I was afraid Roger'd do something like this," Anita sighed, "his temper gets the best of him sometimes."

"It's not every day your wife falls in love with your sister," Ellen mused. "I hope he doesn't hurt himself."

"He'll probably get a ticket; hefty fine too," Bill replied. "Sheriff Hoskins has set up a speed trap on the big curve midway to town. Damn pig."

"How dare you seduce my daughter, you Lesbian bitch!"

They turned to see Sarah standing on the porch, red faced and shaking with rage, pointing an accusing finger at Anita "She's just a child and you corrupted her. I should have you arrested!"

Penny jumped to her feet "Don't you call Anita a bitch and if we're Lesbians who gives a fuck. She didn't seduce me, mother. We fell in love, that's all. I'm not sure I understand all my feelings for her, but I do know I want to spend the rest of my life with her and there's not a damn thing you can do about it, so fuck off."

Penny stood defiantly before her mother as Anita came and put her arm around the girl's waist. "I don't fully understand it either, Sarah. It just happened. I love this girl with all my heart and I'll do everything I can to make her happy."

At her words, Penny began to cry on Anita's shoulder. "I think I need to sit down," Sarah said, deflated by the women's reaction. She slumped in a rocker and said "Bill, I need a drink."

"Coming right up, Vodka and tonic okay with you?" she nodded and he went into the house.

"Please don't get upset, Mom," Penny said, crouching down by her chair. "I know it's something you're not used to, but you will in time. Anita's a good person and I love her."

"I know, hon," Sarah said, her voice shaking, "You can't blame me for getting a little upset when I find out my daughter and my daughter-in-law are lovers."

Bill and Ted emerged from the house and Bill handed Sarah a tumbler of Vodka. She drained half of it with a gulp, and then sat back in the chair, "That's better."

Ted hugged Penny saying "Bill brought me up to speed about you and Anita. I gotta admit it shook me, but we've always backed you up when you made choices in your life, so if this makes you happy then go for it. It doesn't matter as much as to who you love, but rather that you are loved and you love them back."

"Thanks, Dad," Penny said, hugging him. "I knew you'd understand."

Sarah finished her drink and Bill went to make her another. While he was inside, the phone rang. He talked for a minute, and then came outside.

"The sheriff's got Roger in the lockup," Bill said. "He clocked him doin' 110 in a 50 MPH zone, we need to either bail him out or pay a fine. That boy always was a hothead."

"Let Penny and I go get him," Anita said, grinning. "Maybe we can talk sense to him while he's behind bars."

"Sounds like a plan, babe," Penny said. "I'll drive and I'll watch for that speed trap, Grandpa."

The others watched as the taillights of Penny's Mustang disappeared down the driveway to the main road.

"Those women are gonna do all right together," Ellen said.

***

"It's so beautiful, babe, I can't believe were here. If this is a dream, I don't wanna ever wake up."

Anita walked up behind her, put her arms around Penny's torso and rested her chin on her shoulder. "I must be dreaming too, sweetie, because you're in it." Penny sighed and wiggled against her, thrilling as always at the contact of their naked bodies.

The women were standing on the balcony of their apartment in Paris, the City of Lights spread out before them. A sea of steeply pitched roofs greeted their eyes, interspersed with hulking granite buildings, crenelated towers and centuries old cathedrals, their Gothic spires reaching toward the sky.

"I can't believe I'll be studying Art History at the Pantheon-Sorbonne," Penny continued, "There's a waiting list for enrollment, but you got me in; that's so cool."

"I made quite a few friends on the faculty when I was a student here," Anita said, hugging her. "I made a few calls and viola, you're in."

"I guess I should thank Roger we're here," Penny said sarcastically. "If he hadn't been such an asshole over your divorcing him, we could have stayed at State U. But I don't care, because this is wonderful. We're together in Paris!"

"I had no idea he had such a vindictive nature," Anita replied. "I knew he was upset when I filed for divorce, but when he started stalking us and making those nasty phone calls; I figured we'd better put an ocean between us until he gets some help."

"Grandma and Grandpa sure were pissed at him for running us off, Mom and Dad too. We can go back to visit them can't we?"

"Sure we can, but first we're going to visit my parents and sisters in Prague. They're going to love you, but not as much as I do."

"I know you consider Paris your second home; can we get married here for real?"

"Certainly,' Anita said, nuzzling her, "All legal and proper, in a church too if you want that."

Penny turned and they embraced. "We'll be wife and wife," she said happily. "Let's go to bed, baby."

Anita lay back on the cool sheets as Penny crawled between her legs purring "I want to taste you."

Her hips quivered as her young lover gripped her firm buttocks in her soft hands and licked her wet pussy and clit; slowly at first, then more insistently wanting a mouth full of Anita's warm juice. She was soon rewarded as the older woman squealed in delight and came explosively; Penny gulping down the delicious ejaculate.

Then it was her turn to thrash and moan while Anita licked and fingered her into a back arching orgasm that left her breathless.

Legs and arms entwined, bodies molded against one another, the women slept contentedly, cradled in the warmth of their happiness and love.

End.

TE999
TE999
636 Followers
12