Summer at the River

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hinted that I was ready to call it a night with Amie saying she would clean up a little before coming in. She was not ready to let on that she was following me. However, when she did come in, she wrapped herself around with an intimate and lust filled kiss, she told me she hoped to repeat last night. "Lets wash away the day, Cassidy." Amie walked slowly to the bathroom leaving a trail of clothes.

We touched, played, kissed, and felt our way through the shower. Amie quickly dried, brushed her teeth, and kissed me again. "I will see you in bed." I was mere minutes behind her.

"Sit the edge of the bed, Cassidy. You know, some people think I didn't sleep in the spare bedroom last night," as she kissed around my face, lips, and kissing her way down my body. I was already excited and my throbbing cock was exhibit one. "I think, tonight, we may confirm my sleeping arrangements," as my cock disappeared in her mouth.

"Tell me if I'm doing right, I've never done this before," Amie bobbed her head up and down my cock. Her enthusiasm made up for experience and I was surprised how quickly she got me off.

"My god, Amie, I'm cumming." I expected she might pull away and jerk me, she did not, she sucked and licked as cum jettisoned from my cock into her mouth. I groaned and moaned in total satisfaction as Amie popped her mouth from my spent organ. She held my cum in her mouth, seemed to swish it, tasting it before opening her mouth to show me. Amie closed her mouth, tilted her head back and swallowed.

"I may have to do that some more, you taste," she paused trying to grasp the right word before saying, "good. Cassidy, did I taste good last night when you tasted me?"

I pulled Amie, kissed her deeply, answering, "You tasted sweet, full of life, and I may have to drink more tonight." I returned to kissing her lips, open mouth, tongues exploring mouths, the taste of my cum still lingering on her tongue.

Amie's body shivered as I began moving my head down her neck leaving a trail of kisses that ended at her breasts. I licked and kissed each breast giving each nipple attention. The little buds of nipple stiffened under the kisses, licks and bites. Amie's breath got husky and rapid when I began kissing and licking my way further down her body.

Her instinct took over as I reached the junction between her legs, she open her legs inviting me to taste the water of her well and I was thirsty. The first taste was of fresh musk deposited there while we kissed. Amie jerked her hips when my tongue touched her tiny button. Her quick intake of air told me she felt the electric jolt my tongue made on her clit.

"Make me cum, please Cassidy, make me cum." Amie wanted more and I wanted to provide it. She fell back on the bed as I lifted her legs to have complete access to her. I saw her tiny butt hole exposed to me and could not resist the urge to sample from it. My tongue touched her red ripe butt hole and she howled from the new stimulation.

I licked long from her butt hole to her clit, stopping to focus on it. Her clit was beginning to swell as it got more attention. Amie thrashed her hips under my head as her moaning and cries grew louder. I drank heartily her nectar lapping it from her as it flowed. I drove my tongue into her tight opening to reach more of her sweetness.

Amie rewarded me with a gush of flavor then she screamed out in orgasm as her over excited nerves turned her into a quaking mass. I did not stop my attention on her pussy. I tried to open my mouth wide to put pressure on her clit as I tongued her. Amie stayed on this orgasmic high for a long time as I tried to keep her there. I do not know if she had multiple orgasms or one continuous long orgasm.

"Stop! Oh fuck, stop! Please stop!" Amie begged me to let her over stimulated body rest and I did slowly release my mouth from swollen clit. "Let me calm down, Cassidy."

I slid up her body making sure my cock touched her pussy when I stopped my movement. We kissed and fondled for a few minutes before Amie began moving her hips against my cock. "Do you want me in you, Amie? Tell me what you want my sweet darling"

"Make love with me, Cassidy. Take your time, I want to feel your body on me, you in me, us as one body and mind." I moved my cock in line with her tiny opening, the opening I had thrust into last night in lust. Tonight there was no lust, just passion as I slowly inched into Amie. "That's it, sweet and slow. Oh, Cassidy, you feel good. That's it, fill me." I became buried completely in her warm sheath and remained motionless.

Looking into Amie's eyes, I saw satisfaction and maybe love growing. I remembered her saying last night that she wanted me as her first and maybe only lover. Was I ready for that? Was I prepared to have this young woman in my life forever? Lowering my head, I kissed Amie's lips, "I love you, Amie."

We made love slowly; it lasted longer than we could measure in real time. Amie had several mini orgasms but none making her scream out. "It is time, Cassidy, finish making love, give me your cum, make me cum. Fuck me!"

I sped up, thrusting hard into her grasping pussy; I wanted my release timed to hers. Amie was moaning and crying as she reached her peak, I was driving my length into her, feeling her cervix. When our mutual orgasm hit, we both screamed in one voice. When it was done, we were spent. "I love you, too, Cassidy."

Sunday morning, we emerged from the fifth wheel together, holding hands and kissing as a couple in front of those assembled. There were comments about noises keeping some awake late into the night. We just smiled, nodded, and did not hide our new feelings.

That was five years ago. I still have the river property but had to get a larger apartment in town. The studio was just not large enough for us both to live in. Summer weekend parties continue although the crowd is smaller. Amie and I are more in love with each passing day. Recently, we decided she should stop using birth control, of course, that was right after she accepted my proposal of marriage.

"Amie, should we sell the river property and make a down payment on a home?" I wanted to be rational about saving money with property taxes rising. "We should also sell the fifth wheel."

"No, Cassidy, at least not yet. We need to finish what we started there when you took my virginity. I want our first baby conceived there."

Amie had her period about a week before the wedding. We decided to honeymoon at the river. The next month, Amie did not have a period, her way of telling me was subtle, and "We can sell the river property and fifth wheel."

12