Summer Boy Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Feeling Adam lick and suck on her, Lynn sighed and moaned approvingly. She clutched at him tightly, rubbing her cheek against the top of his head, entwining her fingers in his hair.

Continuing to gyrate her hips against him, she felt something else rubbing against her bottom. Adam's rigid shaft strained against his shorts, pressing up against her. Lynn yanked at Adam's hair, pulling his head back. She looked down at him with a fiery gaze, breathing through her gritting teeth.

"Mmm!" She shoved her mouth over his. Her tongue lashed wildly within in his mouth.

Slowly she pulled away, tugging at his bottom lip with her teeth as she did. She angled her body downward kissing his chin and neck. As she did so, she grasped roughly at Adam's shirt. He helped her pull it off of him and she tossed it aside dismissively.

Downward she went, kissing his chest, digging her fingers into his smooth, broad pecs. It was her turn to indulge in teasing licks and bites at his nipples. Adam threw his head back, blowing a stream of air through his pursed lips. One hand tangled its fingers in Lynn's soft black hair, the other held fast at the seat cushion of the couch.

Lynn shimmied down, sliding off his lap and off the sofa. She savored his lean, muscular belly before settling onto the floor before the sofa, between his legs. She rubbed her hand against the crotch of his shorts, able to feel the undeniable throb in the growing length of his shaft.

Adam watched intently as the woman made short work of the button and zipper of his shorts. With a sharp tug, she yanked his shorts off as he raised his hips off the sofa. She only managed to get them down to his ankles, but that was enough.

His boxer shorts were tented high already, his hardening muscle nudging against the material, his bulbous dome peeking out from below the waistband. It was straining for release and Lynn was more than eager to oblige it. Adam's underwear soon joined his shorts at his ankles revealing his rippling shaft.

Lynn rolled back on her knees momentarily, her eyes fixated on the young man's cock. She swept back her hair with her fingers, fastening what she could around the back of her ears. She was breathing hard through her nose as she rolled her lips into her mouth, moistening them. As she leaned forward, she pushed apart Adam's knees and moved between his legs.

A soft hand wrapped itself tenderly around Adam's cock. She delighted in the feel of the rigid length of muscle in her grip. Lynn's mouth circled the dome with gentle kisses and delicate licks from the tip of her tongue. Then she moved down to the base of his shaft, cupping his supple sack in her palm, kissing it as well, before dragging her tongue upward with one agonizingly tantalizing lick.

Lynn looked up as she continued to swirl her tongue around him. Adam's mouth was hanging open as he looked backed down towards her, an unsteady breath slipping past his mouth. He didn't have to say anything to impart his approval of Lynn's actions. His undivided attention and his twitching, throbbing shaft was more than enough encouragement.

With a steady grip at his base, and one last swish of her tongue around his tip, Lynn plunged her lips over Adam and sank his shaft deep into her mouth.

"Uhh," Adam gasped then swallowed trying to moisten his already parched throat. He watched intently as Lynn's head began to bob up and down with an incessant rhythm. He listened to her steady breaths and the wet squelch of her mouth. Soon his cock was glazed with her glistening saliva.

Lynn's hand stroked him with a steady yet gentle grip lower down his generous length. She relished his hardened cock, its warmth. As she caressed her mouth and tongue against it, she could feel the blood pulsating through Adam. "Mmm," she hummed her approval before doubling her efforts and pouring on the pressure from within her hungry mouth.

Lynn leaned back, her lips popping off from his tip. Swiftly she reached down then pulled her top off, tossing it aside, revealing her creamy skinned flesh and almond-tipped breasts. After adjusting her hair with a quick flip, she leaned in between Adam's legs again, holding his stiff cock against her chest. She rubbed it in between her supple breasts.

Adam would have been lying if he said he wasn't surprised by his supervisor's overt and wanton actions. But as his hard, hot cock rubbed against her smooth skin, he wasn't about to utter anything more than approving groans and sighs.

Once more Lynn angled her lips down and took Adam into her mouth.

"Ahh," Adam tossed his head back momentarily as Lynn worked him with feverish abandon. Through his gritted teeth he gasped and refocused on her. He pushed aside her dark hair. Her eyes were closed, her narrow black brows converging sharply, her cheeks glowing pink, and a sheen of sweat all over her face. She was straining yet she continued unabated, determined, passionate. She was giving him her best. God she was beautiful, Adam thought.

"Ahh, yes, Lynn," Adam groaned. He sucked in more air through his teeth then rasped again, "Ahh."

Lynn felt two strong hands at her head, twisting their fingers in her hair, guiding her motions. As each minute passed, the rise and fall of Adam's torso had swayed towards quicker thrusts upward, surging his cock deep into her mouth, nudging the back of her throat. She winced and coughed at his intensifying gyrations but quickly found her pace and breath once more.

"Mmm! Ahhn! Nnn!" She continued to hum and groan as her mouth drove onto him over and over. She tasted a drop of musky, thick goo in her mouth.

"Uhh, Lynn. I...uhh," Adam breathed unable to express the incredible sensations churning from within his gut. He could feel a painful stream of heat flowing through him, rushing to a point at his tip. Every muscle in his body was beginning to clench and he clutched desperately at Lynn's head and hair, attempting to lift her off.

In response, Lynn dug her hands into his thighs, declaring her intent to take all Adam had. Her tongue pressed firmly against him and she sucked hard.

"Huhn!" A heaving, guttural groan flushed from Adam's mouth.

Within a second, Adam burst. A gush of viscous fluid spurted from his aching shaft and pasted the inside of her mouth. Lynn's eyes squeezed tight into narrow slits and she held her breath as she froze, his cock still entrenched in her mouth. Every throb jetted more of his creamy jism into her mouth until it was dripping out of the edges and down the length of his cock onto her hand.

Lynn shifted her tongue slowly, feeling and tasting Adam's spunk swirling in her mouth. She opened her eyes dreamily as she gingerly pulled her head back and lifted her lips off of Adam. A sharp gasp slipped from her throat as her jaw went slack before closing again, followed by an audible gulp. Her eyes shut, she swallowed hard again, Adam's rich cream slicking down her gullet.

The sight of Lynn was more than Adam could take. He took up his still stiff member in his hand and pumped it, his palm sliding easily on his own fluids. His stomach and buttocks tensed once again, and with one last growling grunt, he fired a string of jism against Lynn's bare neck.

Lynn flinched only slightly as his sticky fluids hit her. She remained still, breathing hard as it streamed down her neck to her chest. She continued to roll her tongue along the inside of her mouth, cleaning it before swallowing a final time with a noticeable gasp.

Adam slumped down into the cushions of the sofa, spent. He felt both drained and stimulated at the same time, like a charge of electricity running its course through the length of his body. He was certain if he had tried to stand, his legs would wobble.

Lynn remained on the floor, kneeling. She took a long moment to collect herself, to allow her body and breathe to steady. A bead of sweat trickled down from the side of her forehead. She felt Adam's sticky cum stream down to almost her belly and cool on her skin. She blinked slowly and looked toward him. The ever youthful and energetic Adam was spent and savouring the sensational feeling that coursed through him.

Lynn had been the reason for that. She smiled to herself. Good for her.

Adam still hadn't moved from the sofa when Lynn rolled on her feet and stood up, picking up her shirt along the way. After slipping it on she reached for a box of tissues on a side table and offered it to Adam.

"Merci," he said with a sigh.

Lynn nodded and turned away.

"Where are you going?" asked Adam.

She looked back at him and smirked, her narrowed eyes twinkling. "I think you need more almond milk," she said with a wink.

Adam wasn't going to dispute that.

The two of them said little while they remained in her apartment, but they exchanged several silent winks and subtle grins. A couple of times, Lynn rolled her eyes, but there wasn't any real disdain in the action.

After they both had cleaned up a bit, Adam downed the glass of almond milk and then the two of them finally left the apartment.

As they made their way outside, it seemed that temperature had cooled down only slightly but both of them took deep breaths of the fresh air. Adam picked up his bike and walked it along the path leading out of the complex, Lynn following beside him.

"Okay," she finally said as she stopped on the sidewalk, "This is as far as I go."

Adam stepped onto his bike. He smiled and nodded to her, "Okay. Feeling better?"

Lynn had to chuckle and shake her head. Somehow, Adam had suddenly become a student of understatement. She squinted at him. "Yeah. Just a little bit better."

Adam shrugged. "Maybe I should work a little harder then, yes? Next time?"

Lynn paused. "Next time?" she thought. Did she want a next time?

She walked slowly up to him as he stood on his bike. She looked long and hard into his dark blue eyes. Without allowing herself another thought, she leaned forward and touched her lips softly against his. Then she stepped back and said, "Bike home safely. You don't have a light."

Adam nodded. "See you tomorrow at work?"

Lynn returned the nod.

As he pedaled away, he circled back for a moment and said, "Bonne nuit, Lynn."

"Good night, Adam."

She watched him bike silently away into the darkness.

***********

Cassie had been driving around aimlessly for at least an hour. She really had no sense of the time other than the fact that a hazy blue darkness had settled upon the streets. She barely had a sense of anything and was fortunate she hadn't careened her car onto somebody's lawn.

Her eyes hurt from the very harsh and sour frown that had settled over them and stayed there. She was quiet now, in slow burn mode, although when she had initially climbed in the car, she quickly broke into a tirade of endless expletives about Lynn and Adam. She couldn't decide with whom she was more pissed off with.

Lynn had always been easy to dislike. She was too perky, too cool for Cassie's tastes. It was a shallow act to her. Always the friend of everyone at the recreation center...except with her, of course. Lynn just loved slapping her down. To think that bitch Lynn would end up...

"Fucking Adam!" Cassie spat over the wheel of her car.

Adam. How could he do this to her? Actually, if she thought about this rationally, it was more about the fact that he had chosen Lynn over her. Despite her best efforts, Cassie always knew Adam had never made any commitment to her.

Cassie grimaced as she continued to drive into the night. It wasn't even as if she really wanted to commit to Adam either. She was used to seeing at least a couple of guys at a time, but it was nice to have Adam constantly there, like an excitable, very cute, Francophone puppy that she could keep on her leash. She knew how much other women wanted him. That was the enticement for her.

So for a guy like him to choose an old bitch like Lynn over a woman like her...well fuck that.

Cassie grumbled to herself. She didn't count how many corners she turned or watched how many kilometers her odometer ticked off, but she suddenly came to a stop at a curb and knew exactly where she was.

Parking her car in front of a two-story storefront, she got out and walked to the side of the building then made her way up the external stairs. At the top, she stopped and knocked on the door rapidly.

Trevor answered the door, a loud stereo and cigarette smoke chasing after him as he opened it. He looked like he had just woken up but when he saw Cassie standing at his step, he quickly straightened up, wide awake.

"Hey Cass!" he chimed, "This is a welcome surprise!"

Her face still etched with a sour edge, Cassie muttered, "Could you lend me that video cam of yours?"

A sly look slipped onto Trevor's flushed face. He stuffed his hands in his pockets and leaned up against the doorway. "Yeah?" he said, "You and Adam gonna take me up on that idea I suggested?"

Arms folded across her chest, Cassie seethed, "Adam, yeah. But not with me."

Trevor cocked his head, curious. Cassie looked pissed and determined, a volatile combination for her. He beckoned her into his apartment with a nod. "How about I loan you the HD cam?" he offered as he closed the door behind them.

To be continued...

12