All Comments on 'Summer by the Pool'

by jester4747

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

My cousin Brenda was what you would call fat. Her sister,Bernice was tall and thin, we were both 20. We used to spend some time together, same age, and before she got a serious boy friend we had 'discovered' each other, she asked me to show her my cock which she touched and I got to finger her pussy. We didn't fuck, we were both virgins, we were too scared of pregnancy, although she stroked me until I came quite a few times, and my fingers caused her pussy to orgasm many times. Then she got a boyfriend. All over for me, apparently Richard was looking after her, 5 years older. I still went over but she was never there, just fat Brenda,18 years old. Once I went over, Bernice and Richard were there, they went upstairs, Brenda and I down stairs. She said you should hear them, noisy, I saw them once on the lounge, she sucked him , he wanted to put it in her, she said not there, i will get pregnant and she held his cock,sat down on him ,and it went into her bottom . I looked at her, my cock was getting hard at the thought of it. She stood up, come up to my room, you should hear them. We walked up, closed the door, she was noisy alright, then when they finished, quiet, then the door opening and they went downstairs and I heard his car go. Brenda said, they go out to the pub, want to show me what you showed her. What, i looked shocked, don't worry she used to tell me, i know i am not like her. I stood up, i lowered my trousers, my hard cock sticking out, she reached to touch it, i pulled back, take your clothes off too. She looked o.k, big breasts, we sat down, she reached for my cock, her hand stroking, then to my surprise she leaned over and took it in her mouth, my cock grew, she gagged and pulled back just as my cumm shot into the air, onto her face and breasts, she stroked me. coaxing more until i stopped. She sat next to me,my fingers found her plump pussy, moist, i pushed a finger inside, moving it around, wetter now, then i began to rub her clit, she squirmed,breathing heavy, 2 fingers inside, her head went back and her legs clamped around my hand as she orgasmed, shaking, moaning until she was finished. My cock was still aroused, semi hard, she just sat there, then she moved over and sat on my legs,holding my cock, moving it to her pussy, i said no moving her away, well like she does . She held my cock, everything was wet, o.k. and i felt her move it to her arse, she tried to sit down on it, but it wouldn't go. I moved her away,no, i want, i said wait and i went to the other room,sure enough i found a tube of lube. I went back in,she was on her knees,her pussy and nice round arse facing me. I dropped a big blob of lube on her hole and on my cock. Lay down,she lay on her back,i rubbed my cock up and down her pussy,she tried to move so it would go in,so i lifted her legs and placed my cock at her anal entrance. I applied pressure, i felt her open,she screamed, i stopped, i heard her say put it in and i slowly eased inside her, then slowly began fucking, longer strokes with each push until i was moving steadily in and out, her fingers at her pussy,her arse milking me as she orgasmed causing my cumm to fill her tight arse.. I couldn't get enough of her arse, i went over to her place as often as i could, i bought condoms so i could take her pussy as well, but she would often offer her arse which i loved to fuck. To this day, i love anal, and i like plump women. There was never any shortage of plump women.

priddyrichpriddyrichabout 3 years ago

That was hot took a long time but it finished well

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous