All Comments on 'Summer Camp'

by Blackrock7

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Soooooooo!...

Lot's of background. Lot's of teasing. Lot's of build-up. And otherwise very well written and edited and sounding like a normally curious and bit of hell-raising family. However, mom and Bryan haven't had a chance to get together yet nor have you indicated even a promise of them becoming closer. So far, he's just been a voyeur. I'm going to reserve my vote because I'd really like to see where this story is actually going to go. I'd like to give this at least 3 or 4 stars just for the good grammar, sentence structure, etc. Obviously you have more chapters to write yet to make this a truly interesting incestuous story. Sorry - that's just the way I feel at the moment. Good luck in your further writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Very good.....

Looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Ignore "Boring"

This was a very well written 1st chapter, and I enjoyed it. I look forward to more of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Wrong category

This is NOT an Incest-story, it's an non-erotic. The story is hinting a little bit but it's not really going anywhere..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
1st of many?

Nice build up to wherever you're going. Keep it rolling.........

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Beating around the bush

Five pages of beating around the bush and long winded meaningless detail. The only incest here was, uh, was uh, where was it?

imurddyimurddyalmost 14 years ago
I agree!

I agree with everyone. The detail was a little boring. There was plenty of sex, just not incest, just thoughts of incest. Speed up the pace a bit. The story line was interesting, but a little tedious, because you spent five pages leadinf up to no incest, at the very least you could have had the two come back to the cabin and catch his mom n dad screwing, that may have suggested a chance of a family orgy, which I was kinda expecting from the story description. Fine tune your story some and speed it up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Wham Bang Thank you Ma'am...

This is a great start on a long Summer story. NOT A "W.B.T.M" ONE! Keep with you style and addtional chapters! Additional double quotes need to be added.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
SECOND PART

Guys waiting for a second part with a secret mom and son bonding...

under the nose of dad...

Jadesfire007Jadesfire007almost 14 years ago
Don't listen

Do not listen to everyone else, this story was great. I love how you are building the characters and setting up the stage for chapter two. Most of the best reading I have done on here has started out slow and built the relationships, scenes, energy and everything else needed for a killer series. I VERY much look forward to reading chapter 2.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Need t opick up the pace

good writing style but either this story is in the wrong category or you've lost your direction a little. hopefully the next installment will be more on point.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Warm and Loving Story

There's a lot more here than sex. For one thing there's great use of the English language. Thanks!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES