Summer Camp Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bryan took his time. He did not want to rush this, or put Keionna in a position where she would ask him to stop. Her response showed in a deep flush to her skin that spread down her neck and onto her torso. Her breathing was coming more raged. She had pushed their touching hips until his leg had crossed hers and was pressed against her pubic mound. She wrestled her hands free, and was pulling Bryan's shirt up over his head. Bryan made a simple pillow of his shirt for her head. Tears sprang to Keionna's eyes, touched by this simple, gallant gesture. Yet, her open smile told Bryan to continue.

Determined now to evoke the greatest pleasure he could, Bryan got serious about his amorous touches. He stopped all petting and focused on a deep, slow kiss. Leaving Keionna breathless, he kissed his way down her throat towards her heaving chest. Fascinated by movement of her breasts under the light fabric, Bryan brought both hands to bear on her cleavage. Gently cupping each one, he lightly hefted the weight, and then gave each breast a gentle squeeze. With his thumbs barely touching her nipples, he looked the red-haired beauty in the eyes. Her permission was plain, even before her lips formed the word, "please..."

Bryan gently reached up and slowly pulled the neckline of her dress down. As new territory of flesh was exposed, he would press his lips against it. Making his lips large and soft, he would follow the flush downward. The fabric was straining to contain her bosom when the hem was caught by her nipples. Grinning evilly, Bryan pretended that the barriers raised by her arousal would let the dress pass any lower. The tug of the fabric against her engorged nipples caused Keionna to groan in frustration. Wriggling with an agony that wasn't fulfilled, finally she caused her full breasts to pop free. Bryan immediately suckled her left breast into his mouth. Keionna's hands thrust into the back of his head and gripped his hair. She pulled him into her breasts as if she intended to smoother him.

Yet, Bryan still was in control, while he suckled on her left breast, running his tongue around her areola and nipple; the other hand was mimicking those actions on her right breast. The sexual tension was riding on a high for the young Irish girl. Her body was on fire. Wherever the American boy touched her was fired by electricity. His thigh was unconsciously rubbing against her womanhood in a very erotic way, heightening her arousal.

Bryan was fascinated with the feel, smell, and taste of her exposed skin. He pulled her dress lower, exposing her upper abdomen. He covered this new landscape with warm kisses. Returned to his assault on her breasts, and then retreated to the safety of her mouth. He too had been reacting to the heat of their coupling. His erection was fully engorged now. He knew she was aware of his hard cock pressing rhythmically against her thigh. He felt that the juncture of her legs was going to scorch him from the heat rising from her arousal.

Keionna's fingers found his chest, she began playing with his pecs and nipples much like Bryan had handled her breasts. As she focused on increasing his pleasure by nipping at his neck and shoulders, Bryan reached down to stroke her legs. Their grinding had caused her hemline to rise quite far. Encountering bare skin, instead of a fabric barrier, Bryan's hand stroked the lean muscle of Keionna's thigh. Goose bumps rose from the intensity of her ardor.

Keionna worked both hands free again while Bryan stroked her thigh. She reached for the buckle of his pants. As she was tugging the buckle, loose. Bryan froze. Sensing something was amiss, Keionna stopped and focused on her lover's face. The expression there broke her heart. The total agony and pure terror she saw wrapped bands of ice around her heart.

Bryan sat back in shock. Heedless of her exposed bosom, Keionna sat up and straddled his legs; she hiked up the bottom of the dress fully exposing her panties and wrapped her legs around his waist. Bryan's skin was like ice. Sweat beaded across his forehead. A blank look was frozen on his face.

Keionna was terrified. She was in a panic. She had hoped to get physically intimate tonight with Bryan. She had dressed to make that possible. She felt overwhelmed by the emotional intensity behind their physical activity. It had gripped her harder then she believed possible. When she had told Bryan she wanted him, she wanted some serious petting, but once they got going, and things had really heated up, she knew that wasn't enough. She wanted to give herself to him completely.

Only now, the evening was in ruins! Keionna sat in Bryan's lap. She pressed her warm bosom against his bare chest. She could feel the coldness of his skin. His breathing was shallow, and his face had lost all color. At a loss for what was causing his distress, Keionna cradled his face in her hands and murmured reassuring words in his ears. Lightly kissing his eyes, his cheeks, his neck, Keionna kept up a chant of wooing hoping to draw Bryan out of his blackout.

At length, Bryan drew in a great shuddering breath. His wrapped his arms around Keionna and pulled her close, absorbing the physical and emotional warmth she was offering. They rocked back and forth like this for a long time. Tears were streaming down Bryan's face.

"What is it?" The vast amount of concern in Keionna's voice, broke the dam and Bryan's crying just continued. She was kissing his tears, and wiping his face, completely unabashed by her exposed breasts. It was that wonderful display and her openness that brought Bryan around. Reaching down he tried to draw her dress up to cover her.

"NO! I want to know why you're so upset." She pushed his hands down.

"That will take a while, and we should go someplace a little more sheltered first." Bryan helped her cover herself up. He couldn't help feel a pang of regret as her breasts settled back inside their fabric nest. He drew the straps back up her shoulders. He glanced down and noticed her dress rucked up around her waist exposing her lace panties.

"Those are very nice," he said with a sheepish grin.

"Well, I did pick them out just for you," but Keionna's voice was still laced with worry. The couple slowly disentangled themselves and got up.

"Let me walk you back to the lodge."

"Hey, I want to know what is going on." Placing both hands on Bryan's chest she pushed him to a stop.

Sighing, Bryan picked up his shirt and busied himself with putting it on as he thought of what to say. Taking her arms in his hands, he looked intently into Keionna's eyes.

"I am falling in love with you Miss Keionna Doyle, but that is not what the problem is. I have some things to tell you obviously, but I think it might be better for me to wait till tomorrow, please, so I can tell the whole thing coherently. Okay?" His honesty broke her heart almost as much as the look of agony he had earlier had. .

"Okay." Keionna's voice echoed with unanswered questions, doubt, and concern.

"I promise, after I tell you what's going on, I return my full attention to these wonders." He reached up and gently cupped her breasts, but not in an erotic way, more in a form of adoration.

Pressing herself into his hands, Keionna told Bryan, "I am going to hold you to that, me boyo!"

Chapter Six

Bryan quietly escorted Keionna back to the lodge. They talked of inconsequential things, other than making arrangements to meet at lunch tomorrow. Bryan would bring the Maristar in and pick Keionna up and then would cruise the lake for the afternoon.

Thom was still up watching a late ball game on the TV with the young people came up through the back door. Bryan made sure to speak to Thom and thank him for their nice dinner. He then surprised both Keionna and her "Unca" by asking Thom's permission to start seeing Keionna on a more regular basis.

Thom responded formally to this request, "Why thankee, me boyo. I am glad to see your intentions towards me niece, be honest and honorable." Here Thom paused for a while. Looking between the two he continued, "Ifn me niece be open to your attentions, why then Mr. Bryan Andrews, you have my permission to be a 'courting me niece, Miss Keionna."

With a formal shaking of hands, Bryan concluded his conversation with Thom. He crossed the room to Keionna. Taking her right hand, he bowed over it, kissing the back of her hand like a gallant. "Until tomorrow then, A Ghrá Gael." Bryan quietly took his leave.

Noticing a bright tear in the eye of his niece, Thom gently asked if she was alright.

"Ooh, I'm grand, Unca, just grand." Keionna flung her arms around her Unca Thom's neck, the tears flowing freely, and then with a peck on his cheek, she dashed upstairs to her room.

Bryan sat in the Maristar in the middle of the lake. He was panting hard again. The panic he had felt when lying in Keionna's arms was returning. Closing his eyes, he let the emotion course through him. His limbs trembling, Bryan tried frantically to focus on the source of his panic. What memory was buried there? Where had this sudden fear come from?

A vague memory swung in and out of focus in his mind's eye. It was a dark night from over a year ago. He had gone to his girlfriend's house to take her to the movies. The house was dark when he got there. Remembering that her parents were gone for the week on business, Bryan had hesitated at the door, but it was unlocked. Going in the house, he had called out her name. It was eerily quiet.

He heard a faint noise from the basement stairwell. The family had a furnished rec room in the basement. Seeing faint flicker of light emanating from the basement, Bryan made his way slowly down the stairs, calling out his girlfriend's name as he descended.

His panic growing, Bryan shook himself. Finding himself on the deck of the Maristar, he pulled a few towels around his chilled body as his unconscious gripped him tighter with the flood of burned memory.

He was back in the basement of his girlfriend's house. She was there, and she was not alone.

His girlfriend was stark naked. Her arms were bound behind her back in leather straps. She was straddling a huge tattooed man. His engorged cock was firmly rammed up her cunt. Behind her, an equally huge black man was pushing his erect penis into her ass. If she was in pain from this treatment, she couldn't speak since a third man, also black as night had his dick in her mouth. That she was being treated roughly was obvious. Her but cheeks were bright red from the slaps and hits the first black male was inflicting upon her.

The flickering light was coming from the television set. On it a girl very much like his girlfriend was being whipped.

The whole scene shook Bryan to the core. In a rage, he charged the man assaulting his girlfriend's ass knocking him to the ground. But the man was twice Bryan's size and quickly reacted to the fight. He punched Bryan in the jaw sending him across the room.

The sudden violence of Bryan's entrance stopped the rest of the action in the room. The other two bruisers jumped up yelling obscenities as they grabbed at Bryan, holding him down.

The girlfriend then did the one thing Bryan had least expected. She slapped him.

"What the fuck!" She screamed at him. "What the hell are you doing here you damn little prick!" She hit him again.

"We were going out, I was here to take you to the movies," Bryan stammered. "What's going on here, I thought you were in trouble, When I saw..." This time the slap nearly snapped his neck.

"I was having my fun! You Bitch!" Glaring at him, Bryan saw a look in her eye that completely mortified him. "I was getting fucked like no tomorrow and now you ruined it!" She punctuated this with another slap to Bryan's face.

"Tie him up." She commanded the men in the room. They tied Bryan rather roughly to a pole in the center of the room.

"He can watch while some real men fuck me silly!"

For the next hour, Bryan was forced to watch as the three men physically wracked his girlfriend's body in every contorted way she could think. Finally, exhausted, but satisfied, she turned her bloodshot eyes towards Bryan.

"You never were enough of a man for me, you prick. I'm gonna have my friends show you how to really please a woman." They untied Bryan from the pole and began roughly stripping his clothes from his body. The girlfriend picked up a riding crop and began tracing lines on Bryans face and body with the tip, pausing to smack him every once in a while. When the two black men forced him over a chair and spread his legs behind him, Bryan began to scream.

His screams woke Bryan up. He sat up with a start, and recognized the outline of the boat and night sky. A few more vague memories of pain and humiliation wafted through his brain as the tremors ran through his body. He recalled going off to school the next day without stopping at home to see his parents. That next week was a blur of bars, pubs, and endless hours spent looking at himself in the toilet. When he was sober enough to remember, he had gone out and found more liquor to silence the memories of that night.

In all the hours talking with the counselor and his parents, he had never brought up the memories of that night. His brain had locked the trauma of that experience away and let him forget, that and the booze. It was a highly edited account that he had shared with his parents about how his girlfriend had ended their relationship. How he had gone to pick her up, how he had found her with someone else, how she had cursed him, and berated him. Yet that was a far, far milder story then the truth.

Sitting on the deck of the boat under the stars, Bryan had finally faced the reality of that horrible night. Something in the way Keionna had been reaching for him had triggered a suppressed memory of the fateful night. Panic had set in. He was afraid that Keionna was just like her.

Pulling his wits about him like a hen gathering her chicks before a storm, Bryan climbed back into the captain's chair, started the motor and slowly cruised back to the cabin. After securing the boat, he lit a fire in the living room and went in search of his Dad's best scotch. Pouring a small amount into the tumbler he sank to the floor and stared into the flames. How was he going to explain all this to Keionna? Would she understand? Had he scared her off? Bryan drifted off to a troubled sleep, his mind sorting unanswerable questions, the alcohol untouched in his hand.

Chapter Seven

It was late the next morning when Bryan was gently shaken awake. He opened his eyes to find a radiant red-haired angel cradling his face. The sunlight made a glorious nimbus around her head, crowning her with glory. Her white blouse fairly dazzled his eyes as he soaked in the clean scent of her.

"Och, me bairn," the angel whispered, brushing her warm, moist lips against his eyes, his nose, his cheeks, his lips. Muttering other Irish nonsense, the heavenly creature pulled Bryan against her, clutching him tightly, stroking his hair.

It was the sensation of a full bosom against his bare chest that alerted Bryan that this wasn't just some waking dream. The fog slowly lifting from his anguished brain, the strong sensation of warm supple arms enfolding him, the full lips murmuring in his ear, the swell of hip pressed against his rooted him back into this reality. With a deep shuddering breath, he became fully conscious, fully aware of the heavenly creature in his arms.

"My God, you must hate me!" Bryan stammered.

Pulling back, Keionna looked at him in alarm. "What!? No, Bryan, my bairn, no, never!" Again she clasped him close, whispering affections in his ears.

Gently Bryan pushed her back so that they could look each other in the eye.

"I think I have some explaining to do."

Over the next hour, Bryan related the salient points of his break up and subsequent depression to Keionna. He left out the graphic details of that horrible night. The telling acted as a sort of exorcism for Bryan. The recounting of the generic details out loud triggered detailed memories that he kept to himself. Yet, unlike last night, or worse, last fall, those memories didn't have a crippling effect on Bryan.

For her part, Keionna listened patiently. Her face was full of concern and horror, but she did not interrupt Bryan's account. She kept in close physical contact during his recitation. She stroked Bryan's arms, ran her fingers across his chest, would press her breasts against his arms, occasionally grasping his hand and bringing it to her lips. She did this unconsciously, sensing a need on Bryan's part for a physical connection to the real world, while his mind spun out the remembered story of his past.

After Bryan had left the Lodge last night, Keionna had curled on her bed and cried. She was sure her wonton sexuality had somehow triggered Bryan's panicked reaction. At first, she had felt guilty at the pain she had caused him. Later as she wrestled with the complications this would bring to their relationship, she realized his shocked reaction wasn't to her, but to a memory. She had divined early on that Bryan had a bad experience with love in his past. He carried the hurt around him like a faded bruise, healing yet still sensitive to touch. When they had started making out last night, she thought that was the right way to help him heal, to get over the pain. His paralytic reaction to her reaching for his groin had frightened her. He had been engaging so enthusiastically to their sex that his catatonic reaction was unnerving.

Keionna decided early this morning that there was something in Bryan's past that had triggered his panic. It wasn't her. It wasn't their sex. It was a memory, an event that had changed Bryan. Her goal today had been to discover that event, and then see is she could help Bryan overcome that fear he had learned to have.

Bryan's story came to slow stop. "I spent all those weeks talking to that councilor, yet we never got near any memories of that night." A shudder wracked through him and he pulled Keionna closer for comfort. "In the drunk haze of the weeks after I must have repressed it. When I got sober, I thought my aversion to sex was just an offspring of her hateful words to me that night. I was even thinking I got over that this summer when I began to..." Here Bryan stumbled. He wasn't sure what Keionna's reaction would be to masturbation, or his voyeuristic tendencies towards his parents.

"Get physical with me?" Keionna supplied. Bryan smiled at her misconstruction.

"Yeah, you, uh, really did get me excited. That wee little bikini you wore. That green sundress." Looking her over now, Bryan focused on her chest. He was astonished to realize, Keionna wasn't wearing a brassiere. Her white blouse showed her nipples quite clearly, and the amount of cleavage revealed by the number of buttons was tantalizing.

Seeing where his gaze was affixed, Keionna laughed, "Well it is good to know you like the sight of me knockers." She wiggled her torso, causing her breasts to sway enticingly under the thin fabric. They both laughed at the result that had on her stiffening nipples.

"Well, let's get you up and fed, you must be fair jaded. Let me do a fry up for ya." With that Keionna became all business. She set about making coffee in the kitchen and then cracking eggs, slicing potatoes, and frying bacon in a pan. She made no comment when Bryan poured the untouched scotch down the drain. He gave her a tender kiss on the cheek and excused himself to the bathroom for a shower. Keionna fought down the urge to go help him scrub his back. Yet she was encouraged by how his hand lingered on her ass as he walked away.

After several cups of coffee, an enormous breakfast by his usual standards, Bryan was amazed to see that clock strike 2 pm in the afternoon.

"Oh, my god!" He exclaimed, "My parents are due any time today for the holiday."