Summer Camp Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Whose dick was so long he could suck it.

And he said with a grin

As he wiped off his chin,

"If my ear were a cunt, I would fuck it," shouted the young couple to the backs of Bryan's parents. Alicia turned in surprise, but Joe kept her moving inside. "Speaking of fucking..." the glint in his eye overrode Alicia's astonishment and gave way to a rise of lust in her own.

"Oh, me boyo, you be feelin' rather big now, eh?" Alicia's imitation of Keionna's lilt was spot on. They were out of sight of the children now as she put her hand on Joe's growing bulge. "Are ye man enough to use it now?"

Joe scooped Alicia up in his arms and practically trotted towards their bedroom.

"Me Man. You Woman. We Fuck!" Joe grunted as he threw his diminutive wife on the bed, kicked the door shut, and ripped his shirt off.

Leaping forward he pinned Alicia to the mattress and began kissing her exposed neck as he tore at the buttons on her blouse. Getting the front opened, he attacked her breasts like a man possessed. Pushing the bra up over her breasts, they bounced free. As soon as the nipples were exposed, Joe latched his hungry mouth on first one then the other.

Alicia's rising passion had her pulling at Joe's belt and trousers, trying to free him from the constraints. His tongue lashing on her pert nipples was fueling the flames of her desire. She needed to feel the heat of his bare skin on hers, and now!

Joe had other things in mind. He continued his oral assault on Alicia's bust line, meanwhile his hands made fast work of her shorts and panties. Hefting her hips up, Joe never lost contact with her breasts as he worked her bottoms off her lovely legs. Scooting her more to the center of the bed, Joe pinned Alicia's wrists above her head with one hand. Still stimulating her exposed boobs, his free hand began to trace its way through her racing stripe towards her inner core.

By now, Alicia's juices were running freely. The intensity of Joe's passion had struck a raw chord within her. She could sense that it wouldn't take long for an orgasm to flood her pussy, if only Joe would stroke her just the right way.

With a nipple gently nicked between his teeth, Joe rested the flat of his palm over the opening of Alicia's womanhood. He knew she was close, knew she wanted to erupt soon, and was thrusting her hips trying to get something inside her box. He was purposely tormenting her. He let her grind herself against the palm of his hand, but wouldn't let the clitoris make contact. Sucking and licking at her tits, Joe could see the frustration mounting in Alicia's stare.

He slowly slipped his thumb down the length of her labia and let is pop inside her cunt. His other fingers cupped her pelvis as she groaned with delight. Moving the thumb up and down, Joe started to kiss his way down her abdomen. Lining her belly button with the tip of his tongue. He pulled his thumb out of Alicia's core and kneeling between her legs, lifted both her thighs over his shoulder. Placing his hands directly under her buttocks, Joe lifted her wet, warm, gash to his mouth, softly sucking her engorged clit between his pouted lips.

Alicia almost came right then. Slowly she felt Joe's talented tongue making the circuit of her pussy. Parting first the outer lips, penetrating the inner lips to enter her vagina, and then back up to flick her clit.

They would occasionally play a game where Joe would spell words out with his tongue on her pussy and Alicia had to guess what it was he was writing. She always had a good hard cum before she every guessed the words. This was like that but twice as intense. Every once in a while, Joe would seal the opening of her cunt with his lips and suck in. When the suction broke, he would dart his tongue into her vagina and swirl it around. His tongue never got that deep, but the sensation of his warm mouth, lips, and slippery tongue on her most intimate place thrilled Alicia, sending shivers of orgasmic anticipation up and down her spine.

While the main source of stimulation was focused on his oral attack, Joe kept up a mild massage of Alicia's ass. Her pussy juice had smeared all over his face and her thighs. Using the lubricant like massage oil, he worked it into her skin.

Alicia's breathing became more and more ragged, her face scrunched up with the effort of controlling her body's reaction to her husband's erotic stimulation. As the first orgasmic convulsions began to contract her pussy walls, Alicia thanked the stars she was a multi-orgasmic woman. She couldn't imagine how dull sex would be if she could only have one orgasm at a time.

Joe kept his lips sealed over Alicia's gushing orgasm. He knew that during her climax she needed no additional stimulation. He just rode the bucking movements of her pelvis. As her body began to relax, Joe looked up at Alicia with a shit-eating grin. Wiping her juices from his face, she pulled him up until he lay on top of her and then kissed him deeply for several moments.

In the pause of their lovemaking, Alicia worked Joe's pants and underwear off, finally getting a good grasp on his full erection. She pushed Joe over on his back and straddled his hips. Lifting herself up, she pressed her pelvis against Joe's elongated cock and slowly rubbed it over her titillated pussy. Joe kept his hands firmly on each ass cheek. He was proud of his wife's firm, pert bottom and enjoyed holding her bare ass in his hands. For her part, Alicia loved the sensation as well.

It wasn't long before her movements caused the head of Joe's cock to press against the entrance to her womb. Stopping to just rim the tip, Alicia returned the taunting sensation as Joe tried to ram his cock home. When he finally plunged into her pussy to the hilt, they both stopped moving, enjoying the pleasure of their full intimate contact.

Alicia could never really describe properly to Joe what it was like to have her pussy full of his cock. It was a solid stretchy fullness. For that matter she did not fully grasp the feeling Joe sensed with his cock enveloped by a warm, wet, sucking tunnel, but it didn't matter the connection was bliss.

Joe stretched out and let Alicia set the pace of their fucking. She would slowly hump up and down his shaft as she would build back towards another orgasm. Sometimes he would bite at his lip to keep from cumming himself so their sex could last. As the friction built, Joe would slap Alicia's bare buttocks with the flat of his hand. Not to hurt, but to startle her. This would soon put her over the edge and then Alicia was cumming. Her hips pressed as hard as she could against his, her pussy quivering with contractions, another flood of juices poured out between their conjoined legs.

Joe wasn't about to let up his assault tonight. Sitting up, he pushed Alicia down on her belly and crawled behind her legs. Lifting her hips up to his waist, Joe took control and slowly penetrated her pussy with his raging hard-on from behind. Alicia gave herself over to the plunging penetration of her husband's cock. Slow, long strokes as he would part her cunt with his plow.

Reaching between her legs, Alicia added to her pleasure by lightly stimulating her clit. First rubbing, then pinching, then pulling at her nub as she was solidly fucked. She could feel her third orgasm of the night building in her toes. Pushing back against the meat in her cunt, she encouraged Joe to fuck faster.

"Harder, Damit! Harder!" She yelled. Joe grabbed her hips more securely and rammed his dick in hard. Pulling himself completely out, he plunged savagely back into her gaping hole. The tingle of her approaching climax worked up her thighs; it felt as if her cunt was on fire. Her nipples were so sensitive that the thin sheets hurt as she dragged her chest across the bed. She could feel Joe's ballsack slap against her pussy with each individual thrust.

"Ga, Ga, Hunh!!" A groan punctuated each plunge of Joe's cock into her pussy, they were both barking at the impending release. With a quick twist of her clit, Alicia burst the dam. It was as if her body exploded. A solid jet of cream shot from her cunt. Ripples of involuntary muscle spasms radiated out from her pelvis up and down her torso, her arms and legs jerked. Alicia let out a loud, slow groan of pure pleasure. Damn but this was GOOD! She thought. FUCK, DAMN, "OH – MY – GOD!! That's GOOD!" she shouted into the pillow.

Joe held tight through her thrashing. His penis engorged so full it hurt. Curling his toes he bit back the need to let go. He held onto his ejaculation, carefully pulling himself from the vise grip of his wife's cunt. They both groaned as they lost the connection. Joe lay at his wife's side as they caught their breath.

Smiling affectionately at her husband, Alicia rolled onto her back and spread her legs. "Now finish it."

Joe sat up and crawled between her legs. Alicia wrapped her legs around his waist as he lowered his cock towards her tunnel. He penetrated her slowly, looking to set up a slow rhythm, but they were both too keyed up to wait much longer. Alicia sucked at Joe's nipples as he pounded into her flesh. She spread her legs wide as he tucked his knees up to her side. Joe was trying to push his dick into the depths of her cunt. When he started hitting her cervix they both grunted with excitement. Not long now, he thought, as his balls pulled tight against his groin. A tightness built up in the base of his cock, the head was becoming very tender and suddenly, pow! His ejaculation put them both over the edge. No longer thrusting, but attempting to crawl into his wife's cunt, Joe felt his semen spit out into the warm folds of his lover's pussy. For her part, Alicia loved the sensation of her husband's cock squirting inside her. She felt each twitch as semen splashed against the depths of her vagina, her pussy contracting around his shaft, milking every drop of his seed out of him.

As the orgasmic fireworks faded, Joe lay his head down between Alicia's heaving breasts, pressed his ear to her sternum, and listened as her heartbeat slowed. It was his favorite post-coital position. Their breathing slowed together. After a while, Joe crawled up and gathered his wife's spent body in his arms, a sated look on both their faces.