Summer Camp Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she felt the first waves of her orgasm hit, Alicia realized she had wanted to repeat the incident, but time had not provided an opportunity. Guiding the head of the vibrator to strike her g-spot so as to get the maximum release of orgasmic pleasure, Alicia had a startling picture of her naked body intertwined with Keionna's, their hands fingering the other as they kissed.

Panting with release, Alicia pulled the vibrating toy from her sensitive pussy. She felt shocked at where her play session had taken her. She hadn't thought about what had happened with the Irish girl since she and Joe had driven home after the 4th of July. Apparently the pace at the office had driven the whole episode from her mind. Thinking back she could recall with delicious precision the sexcapades she and Joe had engaged in since coming home. So it wasn't some odd lack of stimulation she was reacting too, it was something else that bore a deeper level of introspection.

"Well that may make things interesting when I get to the cabin this week." Blushing over what that might all entail, Alicia pulled the stopper on the tub and got out and grabbed an oversized towel and began drying herself off. Entering the bedroom, she jerked to a guilty stop seeing Joe sitting on the edge of the bed taking off his shoes.

"Enjoy your bath?" he grinned up at his wife. Puzzled by the welter of emotions that flashed across her face, he soon was distracted as Alicia dropped her towel and then started pulling on his pants and burying her face in his crotch. Never one to discourage a blow-job, Joe lay back on the bed and surrendered himself to Alicia's talented mouth.

The following day was a Saturday. Joe helped Alicia pack the car for her month-long stay at the cabin. He would join his family full time for the last two weeks of August. Most of the time, Joe would caravan along the first weekend Alicia would head up to the cabin in summer. This weekend though he chose to stay home and do some yard work and try and get ahead on his office projects and go for a three day weekend next week to be with his family.

They loaded up boxes of groceries and general supplies. As they had last summer they had spoken to Bryan almost every day. That was the nice thing about cell phones. They had learned about his growing affection for Keionna, how his course work was going, and had seen photos of the immense pile of firewood he had generated.

"Almost enough there to last all winter if someone had an inclination to stay," Joe had remarked in passing to Alicia.

After the last box was in the car, Joe pulled Alicia back into the house into the living room. He embraced his elfin spouse. Running his fingers through her short hair, he leaned down for a goodbye kiss. Not surprisingly, Alicia's mouth hungrily attacked his, quickly sucking on his tongue. Running his hands down her sides, Joe slipped them under her t-shirt and fondled her bra-less breasts. He could feel his erection growing as Alicia ground her hips against his member. Releasing her bosom, Joe grabbed her ass, and lifted her up against the wall. She was fumbling with the clasp on his jeans, soon having his engorged penis free. Pushing aside the cuff of her shorts, Joe slipped his cock into his wife's wet snatch and thrust himself into her body. Both the Andrews were panting with their exertions. Last night had been a continuous game of grab ass and fucking. The lack of foreplay this morning was no impediment to their mutual desire for a fast fuck. In just a matter of minutes they were both on the edge of orgasm. Alicia wrapped her legs around her husband's torso and cried with delight as he slammed his hardness home. They came. They laughed as they weakly pulled their shaking bodies apart.

"I hope that holds you for the week, woman. Because I think you have about broke the poor thing." Looking at Joe's rapidly shrinking penis, Alicia gently cupped her husband's wonderful tool in her hand.

"Knowing you, you'll be stroking yourself all week in anticipation of getting back in my cunny this Friday, dearheart." She kissed him long and slow. "I'll be sure to keep it nice and moist just for you."

With one last round of ass fondling, titty groping, and crotch clutching, they made their way out to the car. Joe put his wife behind the wheel, buckled her seat belt and closed the door. Waving, Alicia backed out the driveway. Her thoughts lingered for a long time on the wonderful man she had married.

Alicia always enjoyed her solo drive up to the cabin. Even when Joe was caravanning along; her custom was to take the back roads, stopping at antique malls, soda shops, and whatever caught her fancy. Joe inevitably made the trip much faster so he and Bryan could go out fishing. There were a number of little places that Alicia had found over the years where she would stop and take her time window shopping.

Her favorite place was about a half-hour from the cabin. It was a small artist community packed with little boutiques and studios. Parking the car, she wandered the sidewalks enjoying the summer air.

Wandering in and out of the shops, she couldn't help but wonder if Keionna would like to come shopping her with her. They had such a good time in June, she was sure the girl would enjoy another girl's day out. With that in mind, Alicia started picking out certain businesses and artists she wanted to share with Keionna.

Darting into a little tea shop, she was sure this would be a favorite for the girl from Ireland. Striking up a conversation with the proprietor, she asked after a mixture of teas that might appeal to someone from the British Isles. She was encouraged to sample a few of the common brands, she made a few selections to take with her. Alicia spied a simply elegant little tea set. The price was quite reasonable. Knowing how much it would delight herself as well as Keionna, Alicia bought the set.

After another hour strolling around the village, Alicia made her way back to the car, and finished the drive to the cabin.

Pulling up the driveway, she was proud of how neat and clean everything looked. Bryan obviously took his stewardship seriously. The property hadn't look so well maintained since her father-in-law had passed away, years ago. She and Joe had always done their best to keep the place orderly, but it wasn't possible when they were both working so much.

Sighing contentedly, Alicia carried the first basket through the door. A vase of fresh flowers was on the counter next to a pitcher of lemonade with three glasses. Standing behind the counter were Bryan and Keionna, hand in hand.

Bryan took the basket from his mother, and embraced her. Alicia wrapped her arms around her son's neck and pulled him close. They held each other for a long comfortable moment. Bryan sat his mother down at the counter, poured a glass of lemonade for her.

"We'll get the rest of the things from the car, you just relax." Bryan knew how hard his Mom usually worked during July and how valuable this time at the cabin was for her. Kissing her on the cheek he headed out the door.

Alicia held out her arms for Keionna. Blushing furiously, the Irish girl shyly stepped forward for her own hug. Unconsciously she pressed her lips to Alicia's in welcome. Their kiss went from familial to romantic in a snap. Alicia stood up, the better to reach Keionna's sweet mouth. The women pressed into each other with longing.

The sound of Bryan's footsteps on the walkway, broke the moment, Keionna started to pull back in confusion, but Alicia kept a grip on her hands and beamed at Bryan's entrance. "You have the most delightful taste in women!" and she hugged the blushing girl again.

"Here, I'll come help, too." Keionna joined Bryan and they quickly had the car unloaded and the three made their way to the deck and sat down to enjoy the lemonade and catch up.

Bryan was oblivious to any interchange between his mother and girlfriend. Keionna had her hand in his, the other lightly playing with the hair on his arm. Alicia was impressed at how obviously in love her son and his girlfriend were. It reminded her of her feelings for Joe. Thoughts of their intense fuck this morning brought a flush to her skin.

Bryan caught the look of passion flicker across his mother's eyes. He hid his knowing smirk. So his parents had gotten it on big time recently. Mom had that fuck-content look about her.

"We want to treat you to dinner at the Lodge tonight, Mom." Bryan interjected into the conversation. "Keionna has been working most evenings, so that's where I have been eating most nights. The kitchen may be a bit bare yet, besides I thought you would appreciate a night off from kitchen duty anyway." Flattered by her son's kindness, Alicia graciously acquiesced.

"Though I think I may have to change clothes for something more appropriate." Glancing down, it was obvious that she had become somewhat aroused as her nipples were making tents of her t-shirt.

Her action made her state of arousal obvious to both young people. Enjoying the interested looks from male and female, Alicia leaned forward, thrusting her chest tighter against the fabric of her top. She slowly got up and nonchalantly sashayed her butt into the house to go change.

Bryan and Keionna gazed longingly at her tight behind. Both had vivid thoughts of what that same ass had looked like, unclothed in the moonlight. Thoughts of desire warmed them both.

Alicia changed clothes quickly. She shed her t-shirt and shorts, without bothering with a bra, she pulled on a short sundress. It was a light blue pattern with spaghetti straps. It had a built in push up bra that accentuated her cleavage, yet was conservative enough, if only barely. She put on a pair of white sandals and went to join the young couple.

Seeing his Mom, Bryan let out a low wolf whistle. Obviously pleased with her son's reaction, Alicia twirled in place, letting the short skirt flare dangerously high on her thighs.

"Mom, you are a genuine knock-out. Pa is one lucky man." Bryan secretly considered how lucky he was to have a mom that was such a sexy woman. "I, uh, better change then too, before we leave." Keionna gave him a curious look, then glanced back and Alicia. She guessed the motivation was reasonable. If Mrs. Andrews was going dressed up a bit, then jean shorts and t-shirt were a bit off.

The ladies finished their lemonade while Bryan quickly put on khakis and a casual dress shirt. Joining the women, they all headed out to the truck and piled in. Keionna found herself in the middle between Bryan and his mother. Since it was manual transmission, she scooted closer to the older woman to give Bryan access to the shifter. During the ride she was very conscious of her upper arm brushing against the soft fullness of Alicia's breast. At one point Alicia put her arm around the girl, "Slide over a bit dear, so Bryan doesn't smack you with the way he likes to imitate a race car driver. He always throws that stick around like it's life or death!" She laughed merrily as Keionna's arm made permanent contact with her bosom. "That's much better," she whispered in the red-head's ear, and flicked the tip of her tongue surreptitiously over Keionna's earlobe.

This promises to be an interesting few days, contemplated the girl from Ireland as she felt herself becoming aroused by the attentions of both the Andrews. They all chatted animatedly as Bryan drove to the Lodge.

"I better fit in with the dress code changes," Keionna smiled sweetly and headed up to her room. The Andrew's found their way into the Lodge dinning room. Angie, the waitress had a table reserved for them by the windows. A bouquet of summer flowers was on the table with a card that said, Welcome Home, Mom! Signed by both Bryan and Keionna.

"How lovely," Alicia exclaimed and gave Bryan a kiss. By some quirk of fate, she missed his cheek and made contact on his mouth. It was quick, but Alicia found herself wanting more as Bryan held her chair for her and seated her at the table.

Angie came back with glasses of iced tea and a full pitcher tinkling with ice. "The kids have already ordered for you, Mrs. Andrews. Little John has something special for you as a treat tonight." With that, the waitress left the Andrews alone.

A commotion at the entrance caught their attention. The focus of the uproar was Keionna. She had put on an emerald green sundress dotted with tiny yellow sunflowers. The bodice was quite tight fitting, showing of the full curve of her breasts, the trim waist, and flaring over her hips. The heels she had put on, showed off the dancer's legs Keionna was quite proud of. Her appearance was stunning.

"Oh, my!" gasped Alicia. She took Bryan's hand, "you have the most lovely creature there my dear, I hope you know." Seeing the lustful look flash in Bryan's eyes, heated a similar response in her own chest. Standing the Andrews motioned the Irish beauty over to their table.

Despite the fact that every other diner in the room already knew Keionna, all eyes followed the foreign visitor's progress across the dining hall floor. Keionna didn't so much as walk as float over the floor. Each movement was marked by her innate dancer's grace, unconsciously undulating her hips, she veritably seduced every eye in the room. She slipped into her chair next to Alicia as Bryan gave his honors and held the chair for her.

The dining hall caught a collective breath of wonder, and people resumed their conversations in a rush.

Bryan raised his glass in a toast, "To summer vacations, foreign travel, and delights of a pair of heavenly visions." He bowed his head in salute to both his mother and girlfriend.

"Hear, hear!" shouted Uncle Cormac arriving with a basket of rolls and wooden bowl. "To start your evening repast, a tossed salad of greens and berries!" Producing said salad with a flourish, he deftly served out a portion to each patron. After serving Keionna, he leaned down and kissed her head, "I am so glad you chose to visit America this summer." Turning to Mrs. Andrews, "My dear niece has been a blessing. And, she has taken that sourpuss of a son you have and turned him into someone almost worth conversing with!" Playfully punching Bryan on the shoulder, Cormac bowed his exit back to the bar.

"What have you two been up too?" inquired Alicia.

"Nothing," pleaded Bryan with an expression of outraged innocence. Under the table, Keionna patted Alicia's thigh.

"He is the perfect gentleman," she assured the mother. "Nothing like those rude American brutes my grandmum warned me about." She winked at Bryan.

The trio settled into comfortable conversation for the remainder of the meal. Little John had cooked up a wonderful summer feast of lamb, vegetables, and potatoes that was light and cool. All throughout the meal, they kept reaching out to touch each other's hands and arms. To any onlookers, it was obvious how much the trio cared for each other. Many were aware of the growing affection the young couple had developed. It was evident that Bryan's mother was just as pleased with the progress of their relationship.

It was a great evening.

The following morning Bryan headed out as usual for his morning exercise on the lake. He took the kayak out to the lake. Following his normal routine, he rowed hard for a good hour, enjoying the cooler air and calm conditions of the morning. One distinct advantage of rowing in the morning was the lack of traffic on the lake. The party boats and ski fanatics were usually still in bed. Bryan was courteous enough to row around the occasional angler, giving them a wide berth so not to disturb any luck they may be having with the fish that day.

As per his usual habit, he hung the kayak in the barn, walked to the cabin, stripped off his sweaty clothes in the mud room, dropped them into the wash basket and headed for the shower.

He completely forgot about his mother.

Alicia was sitting at the kitchen counter in her robe, sipping coffee when she heard Bryan enter the mud room. She turned and fetched a mug from the shelf and poured his coffee. Turning with mug in hand, she was treated to the sight of her naked son walking across the room. She gasped, his body glistened with a sheen of perspiration. The daily workouts had toned his youthful body. However, what grabbed her attention was his manhood. Swaying gently with his strides, his flaccid cock nestled against his balls in a garden of curly brown hair.

Bryan didn't hear that sudden intake of breath, and strode on through the room unaware of his audience. He disappeared into the main bathroom and soon the shower was running.

In the kitchen, Alicia was mesmerized. The frontal view of her son was magnificent. The rear view of her son's firm buttocks was memorable. Alicia had always been drawn to the sight of a man's bare chest, and the deliciously sinful sight of a tight ass. Bryan had a light dusting of chest hair, proud pink nipples and a solid flat stomach. His rear was smooth and perfectly rounded. The muscles of his lower back and thighs framed a perfect male ass.

Alicia gasped again, She had forgotten to breathe. Joe's body had always fascinated her. The play of his muscles under the skin, the feel of her hands exploring each rise and fall, curve and valley. The similarities between her men were obvious. Yet Bryan's youth and vitality touched a shimmering chord in her.

Alicia set the mug on the counter. Walking as if in a dream, she entered the bedroom and then the master bath. She could see Bryan's silhouette in the shower door. His back was to her. She watched him soaping his body, enjoying the play of light over his damp skin. She slipped a hand into her robe and cupped a breast. Gently rubbing the engorged nipple, she observed her son washing himself. He bent forward to scrub his lower legs. Alicia could see Bryan's testicles and penis dangling between his thighs. She was surprised to see that he had a slight erection going. She remembered that Joe would sometimes masturbate in the shower. Does Bryan do the same?

As if in answer to her question, Bryan rose up turned his back to the spray and soaped up his privates. Alicia was just inside the door and out of Bryan's line of sight. Breathing raggedly, she cupped both breasts in her hands and pinched her aching nipples. To her delight, Bryan began slowly stroking his manhood, bringing his cock to full rigid attention. Occasionally he would rub his soapy hands over his balls and fondle them before returning to a steady stroke on his penis.

Alicia opened her robe completely and cupped her pussy with her right hand. Sliding her fingers up and down she relished in the wetness that flowed from her cunt. She slipped her middle finger into her opening and stroked herself in time to Bryan's rhythm. Her other hand massaged her tit and pinched her nipple.

Bryan brought one hand up to his chest and was teasing a nipple, while his stroking picked up pace. Soon he was breathing hard and suddenly stopped. His ass cheeks clenched tight as his cock spewed forth his seed.

Alicia was in a daze. Watching Bryan ejaculate was beautiful. Yet she was fearful of being caught, guessing he would soon finish his shower, she quickly backed out the door, danced across the bedroom and dashed into the kitchen. Her insides were boiling. She was quite aroused, Hearing Bryan mount the stairs for his room, she dashed back into her bedroom, closed the door, fell on her bed ripping the robe from her body.

She plunged two fingers into her wet hole. Rabbiting them in and out she soon felt the pressure of her orgasm build. Fingering herself faster she caught the first explosion of her climax and held her hands tight against her throbbing pussy. It took a long time for the rush of the orgasm to pass through her. She lay on her bed fighting for control of her breathing. It was Bryan's voice in the kitchen that finally brought her around.