Summer Camp Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, Mom, time to get up! I've got breakfast started. How do want your eggs?"

Composed and dressed in shorts and t-shirt, Alicia joined her son in the kitchen and tried to act as if nothing happened.

Bryan was a bit confused himself. It wasn't until he came down to start breakfast, that he saw two mugs on the counter and remembered, Mom had come in yesterday. He thought fast and hard but he didn't remember seeing anyone in his parent's bedroom when had gone in for his shower. Though he did recall that the bed was unmade, but in his post-workout euphoria it hadn't registered. So where was his mom when he came home? Had she seen him prancing around the house in the buff? The thought brought a tingle to his testicles. Even so soon after his release, he sensed a bit of longing in his loins at the thought of his mother's eyes on his nudity.

The two Andrews finished breakfast preoccupied with their own thoughts.

"I'll take care of the dishes," Alicia announced picking up their plates.

"I've got some studying to do." Bryan remarked as he crossed over to the desk where he had his books laid out.

"That's fine, I was going to go work outside this morning while it's cooler." Alicia ran water into the sink and squirted soap into the froth. The blurping of the soap container made her think of Bryan squirting his semen in the shower. She giggled with delight.

"Well you're in a great mood today." Bryan observed, setting out his books and papers for the morning. "You always seem much more relaxed up here Mom." He grinned back at her. Alicia thought if you only knew why!

The morning passed by in quiet routine. Bryan dove into his lessons. He had about two weeks worth of work to finish before his courses were finished. He wanted to wrap things up before his Dad came up for the last weeks of summer. He wanted as much time for family as possible. Then of course there was a really strong need to be with Keionna as possible. He hadn't asked her when she was going back to Ireland. He had kinda assumed it would be around the time he would head back to college. Maybe he better start thinking about what they would do when that time came.

Meanwhile, at the Lodge the object of Bryan's attention was having a very important discussion with her Uncle Cormac. Spending time in America had been Gran's idea for Keionna to get a plan in order for what she wanted to do with her life. There weren't a lot of great options for her back in Ireland. There was a local factory where many of the girls went to work before they got married and raised a bunch of kids, but Keionna had no desire to settle for that kind of life.

Working with her Uncle all summer had given Keionna a real liking for the hospitality business. The Lodge was a special place. She really enjoyed the work, whether it was bussing tables, helping the waitstaff, or the increasing duties in the business office Uncle Cormac was sharing with her.

"I am not gettin' younger, my lass." Cormac was saying. "I've got many a good year left in me, and I sure luv this place, all right. Yet a time come, a man knows he should be findin' a partner of sorts to pass the business along too. Now you've got a taste for what runnin' the Lodge is like. Whatcha think aboot coming along more official like?"

Keionna was giddy. It was just the proposal she was looking to make herself.

"Though things be a bit different nowadays. You probably ought to get some schoolin' and such afore we just turn the operation over to ya. That school Bryan Andrews attends has a good business department, his da is always tellin' me. Whatcha say, you work her summer and weekends, study up aboot the hospitality business, and when ye graduate we revisit you becoming me partner? Eh?"

The prospect of staying in America, to be able to go to college, work at the Lodge, and be with Bryan was too much for the Irish lass. She burst into joyful tears, threw her arms around her Uncle's neck, and bounced up and down with pleasure.

Bryan and Alicia were delighted with Keionna's wonderful news, and helped her start her application and registration process for the college. They contacted the government agencies to apply for a student visa and helped Keionna labor through all the red tape to be able to study here in America.

Cormac gave Keionna the following Monday off. Monday's were typically pretty light nights at the Lodge. The Andrews planned a little party to celebrate Keionna's new direction. Both Alicia and Bryan were very happy that Keionna was going to be close by. Joe was happy with the news too. He came up that weekend and shared his appreciation with everyone, but he had to return to work early Monday.

Alicia planned a light floating dinner for the three. Floating dinners were a regular custom at the Andrew's. Basically a picnic that they took out on the lake as the evening sun settled to the west. Alicia made her specialties. Chicken quesadillas, mango chutney, tossed greens and fruit, and lemon bars. She also chilled two bottles of wine.

Bryan got the boat decked out and cleaned up special. Knowing his mother's plan, he put several towels and beach chairs on board. Floating dinners typically revolved around cruising, swimming, eating, cruising, and more eating, in that order. Bryan figured his mom might want to take Keionna out to the sandbar. It was a bit of an island deep on the south end of the lake. Only the locals knew about it. There was a narrow channel that fed into a smaller lake where the sandbar was located. It was a common hangout for family picnics and sports for the lake residents. They carefully hoarded its location from the noisier vacationers.

Alicia had told Keionna about the basic plan for the evening dinner, to be sure and bring a bathing suit, change of clothes, sunscreen and such. Armed with a shoulder bag packed with essentials, Keionna arrived at the cabin excited to celebrate her college embarkation.

The Andrews quickly loaded everything aboard the Maristar, ensconced Keionna in the bow, and slipped from the dock. Bryan cruised the main waterways. Alicia told the younger couple all about the history of lake, the people, and the county. Bryan had heard most of this narrative before, but was thrilled when his Mom would share some juicy tidbits of local gossip he had not heard before as one of the "younger generation".

Keionna basked in the attention the Andrews showered on her. The evening was perfect weather. Eventually Bryan navigated the narrow channel and set course for the sandbar. As they were drawing nearer, Alicia started giving directions to Bryan for a much more secluded cove even deeper into the forest surrounding the little lake.

Puzzled, Bryan wondered where his Mom was taking them. Gently steering the Maristar around a point, he spied the hidden cove his Mom was taking them too.

"This little cove is a really special place your father and I found back when we were dating. As far as we know, nobody else seems to know this place. In all our years at the cabin, we have never seen anybody else back here." Alicia had a delicious little smile on her face as she remembered the wonderful times she and Joe had back here.

"There's a little stream back there that dumps into the lake." Alicia pointed out the most picturesque view. "We usually anchor here, Bryan."

Bryan quickly cut the motor. Dropped the fore and aft anchors, and secured the boat.

"Now lets swim!" He shouted, and launched himself into the water.

Keionna stood up and moved to the back of the boat. She kicked off her flipflops and smiled at Alicia. "This looks wonderful."

Alicia turned to the Irish girl, "There's a little rule Joe and I have when we swim back here in our cove." Her eyes were bright with excitement. She was sure Keionna would love the rule, and Bryan wouldn't mind either. "We always swim in the buff here. No suits allowed."

Startled, Keionna pointed at Bryan splashing in the water.

"He doesn't know. But I think we can convince him to join us don't you?" Alicia grinned mischievously at the Irish lass.

Beaming with arousal, Keionna's response was to simply begin disrobing. Alicia followed suit. Bryan shouted, "Hurry up you two! It's lonely out here! The water's perfect!"

Both women had put bikinis on under their clothes, so when the tops and bottoms were shed, Bryan yelped with delight and called them to jump in.

He swallowed a ton of water and dunked under and came up sputtering as to his shocked eyes, the women didn't stop disrobing there. He blinked the water from his eyes, as first Keionna and then his mother slowly undid the ties holding their tops up and bared their luscious breasts. When their hand went in unison to their waistband and began tugging the panties down, he sank again, almost inhaling a lungful of lake water.

Kicking to the surface he watched in astonishment as Keionna and Alicia turned toward him, completely exposed, tits bouncing, pussys shaved bare, grabbed hands and jumped together into the water.

Treading water in shock, Bryan was unprepared for the assault of the women when they got close to him, Both sets of hand were grabbing for his swimtrunks, tugging them loose and wrenching them off his legs. Bobbing up and down, spluttering Bryan finally uprighted himself to see his mother holding the prize. She swung his trunks around her head.

"The rule is when we swim back in the cove, no one can wear anything!" She gave the trunks a toss and sent them flying onto the boat. Then with no warning she turned to Bryan and pushed his head underwater. Keionna was prepared when Alicia came after her. Soon the three were grabbing each other and pushing, splashing, and dunking like five-year olds.

Bryan was easily the best swimmer of the threesome, he dove under water and swam a few yards away from the girls. He popped to the surface and watched as the two naked women tried to wrestle the other under the surface. Boobs and hair were bouncing all over the place. He dove under again, and kicked towards the girls. Coming up underneath them he grabbed the first bare thigh he saw and pulled. He grabbed rather high and his left hand was pushing up against a shaved pussy. Being much closer to the surface himself, he turned and wrapped his arms around the other body. His hands came down and grasped a fistful of soft breast. He pulled that body down and then lurched back to prepare for the return assault.

He first saw Keionna's red head thrust up from the water. She kicked so hard, her entire bosom was clear of the water. The sight of those wonderful tits, streaming water sparked a growing arousal in Bryan's loins. The second head up was Alicia and she too kicked so hard to the surface lifted her breasts clear. Only she had come up at an angle and fell forward toward Keionna mashing her glorious orbs into the redheads face.

The ladies finally returned to the surface clinging to each other. Bryan could see that their bodies were pressed against each other. Knowing that two sets of tits were pressed against each other, two very bare sets of tits, just stiffened the rod between his legs.

Distracted by the idea of all that bare, jiggly, soft, bouncing cleavage, Bryan failed to notice the intense look the ladies gave him as they turned his direction in unison. They lunged and caught him and thrust him under. He flailed his arms wildly trying to fight for the surface, he got several handfuls of one ass and the other. Laughing victoriously the girls relented and let their victim make it to the surface.

Sputtering and gasping, Bryan fought for air. The girls relented and both grabbed him close for a hug. Bryan caught his breath and felt four full breasts pressed against his skin. He had an arm around the shoulders of each bare-assed lady. He felt his face being pulled forward and a set of warm lips devoured his mouth. Still struggling for air, he heard a voice, "Looks like he needs mouth to mouth!"

His head was pulled the other way and again his mouth was covered by a hungry set of lips. Pulling himself together he looked from one set of green eyes to a set of brown eyes. Both were filled with a hungry passion.

The green eyes closed. Lips again met his, a tongue flicked against his. They opened. Turning towards the brown eyes, they closed, lips met his, a tongue flicked against his. Stunned he hung there between them. Breathless, painfully aroused, vulnerable. Four hands pushed his head under water one more time. He felt two bodies swim off in different directions.

Roaring with intent, he soared to the surface bent on revenge only to find no targets in sight. No tell tale wakes to track, no bubbles on the surface giving away his prey. Spining around in the water he was greeted by gales of laughter. He spun around and saw Keionna and his mother, Alicia sitting on the deck of the boat, arms around each other, breasts heaving with laughter, fingers pointing.

He rushed them both through the water and grabbing a free ankle pulled one then the other into the water beside him.

"You it!" Shouted his mother. "whoever is it must catch the others. Tag only counts if you kiss them on the mouth!" She then sped off towards the shore. Bryan turned and lunged at Keionna. He almost had her, but his hands just brushed down the sides of her slick body. She tried to backstroke away, but she let herself be caught by Bryan. She grabbed his head and passionately kissed him. She wrapped her legs around his waist, feeling his hard penis against her belly. As she pulled back intending for more, Bryan pushed away, singing, "No Tag backs!"

Keionna frantically looked around for Alicia. She spotted her treading water about 5 yards away. Bryan was sidestroking his way towards the stern of the Maristar. Keionna made a feint of trying to follow him. Watched as Alicia began swimming her way to watch the outcome. Keionna dove under the water and kicked towards the other woman. Breaching the surface just inches from her prey, she caught Alicia easily. Grabbing her shoulders, she pulled the older woman close, pressing her breasts against her, and sucked Alicia's mouth to her.

A long moment passed. They looked at each other intently. Alicia pulled the girl close and kissed her deeply again. Bryan was around the other side of the boat and was missing the girl on girl action.

Holding each other close, Keionna said, "No tag backs. Go get him." She let go and smiled gleefully as comprehension dawned on Alicia's face. Alicia set out for the bow of the boat, knowing Bryan would appear at any moment, completely unaware.

Sure enough she saw his head come around the prow. He was looking back, expecting his pursuer to be coming from the back of the boat. He wasn't looking as he bumped headlong into a very cushiony set of breasts, turning over in surprise he looked into his mother's brown eyes.

"Tag." Alicia grabbed her son's head and covered his mouth with hers. This wasn't any motherly peck on the cheek. This was a hot-blooded woman, sexually charged devouring a hard manly set of lips. "You're it. And I have to go set out supper." With that Alicia left a shell-shocked Bryan in the water and swam for the ladder.

Alicia climbed out of the water, and reached for a towel. She felt the boat sway and watched Keionna climb out of the water. Her pert breasts heaving, her nipples erect. She reached for a towel as well.

"Think I'll give you a hand." She smiled wickedly at Bryans mother. Neither woman reached for any clothing. Just laid the plates and food out. Alicia pulled the cork from the first bottle of wine.

Bryan stayed in the water his erection wasn't going anywhere. Watching the nubile women prepare dinner without a shred of clothing was fueling his desire. There was no way he was climbing aboard while sporting an erection in front of his mother.

The girls had dinner ready.

"Aren't you coming aboard dear?" Alicia called out to the young man.

"Toss me my shorts!" Bryan called back.

"Seems to me you would be grossly overdressed," smirked Keionna.

"Join us just as we are," Alicia called and wiggled her chest, causing her breasts to jiggle quite enticingly.

Bryan just glared at her.

Alicia went and sat down next to Keionna. She put her arm around the girl's shoulders, crossed her legs, and smiled sweetly at her son. Keionna snuggled in close to Alicia, crossed her legs and put a hand on Alicia's thigh.

"Dinner is ready, luv, we be waitin' on you," Keionna called out to boy in the water.

"Not hungry yet." Bryan called back.

"Oh, well, we'll wait till you are," Keionna answered. She looked up into Alicia's brown eyes, saw her question answered there. She closed her green eyes and pursed her lips. Alicia's mouth covered hers and they kissed. Slowly, gently, with quiet endearment. Alicia took Keionna's hand in hers.

"Thank you," she whispered in Keionna's ear after finally breaking contact.

Keionna nuzzled down into Alicia's embrace. She looked out at Bryan floating in the water. Smiling, she called, "Come on luv, join us for something to eat." Her eyes told him there was more to snack on then the food laid out on the bench.

"Let's stop tormenting the boy," Alicia patted the girl's shoulder. She stood and grabbed a folded towel. Holding before her she crossed to the ladder. "I won't look." She giggled, beckoning Bryan out of the water.

Resigning himself to fate, Bryan swam to the ladder and slowly climbed out of the lake. The evening air was cool against his moist skin; the sudden chill resolved his "problem" and his erection subsided, well, mostly.

Sitting down across from the ladies, Bryan started filling a plate with food. Alicia crossed back to Keionna and sat down. Keionna had a plate filled with some food, yet she wasn't eating, yet.

Keionna lifted a forkful to Alicia's lips, "Here, Mum. Try this." She giggled as Alicia leaned forward and daintily took a bite. After a few bites, Alicia took another fork, and started feeding the young Irishwoman. Bryan was watching. His erection was growing. Seeing both of his favorite ladies, naked, and feeding each other was creating a problem.

Keionna fed a bit of fruit to Alicia. Alicia leaned in, took the morsel, then leaned farther and kissed Keionna. They both came away chewing the fruit and smiling. Keionna set the plate down in front of them, and snuggled in closer to the older woman, their breasts rubbing.

"I like that," she smiled as she fed and then shared another food kiss with Alicia. They ladies began taking turns feeding each other, and then kissing deeply, sharing the flavor of the food as well as each other.

It was bound to happen, a dollop of chicken quesadilla missed Alicia's mouth and landed on her left tit. Keionna swooped down and licked it off. She then deliberately dribbled some on her own tits. Alicia smiled and took her time cleaning dinner off her female companions heaving chest. Both women were becoming quite aroused with the kissing and nibbling.

Bryan was sitting in shocked silence as he witnessed his mother cleaning her "dinner plate" namely Keionna's lovely bare breasts. He could see how erect and firm their nipples were. The stood out quite pertly in the evening air. He had his plate covering his lap, trying to hide his now painfully erect penis.

"Seems to me somebody feels left out," Alicia pointed towards her son. Keionna was nibbling on her earlobe, and looked coyly at her boyfriend.

"Shall we leave him be, or go join him?" purring into her female lovers ear. Alicia grabbed the girl's hand and pulled her across the boat to sit beside Bryan. Each lady took a side. Alicia lifted Bryan's plate from his hands, scooped a small bite of salad and fed it to Keionna. She of course chewed slowly for a moment then leaned up against Bryan and kissed him, sharing his dinner. Alicia took a quesadilla and dribbled some of it on Keionna's breasts, "Well young man? Are you going to let it go to waste?"