Summer Camping Ch. 01

Story Info
It's a trip to remember.
1.8k words
4.26
87k
33

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 03/07/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 1 The joys of the outdoors.

I am an avid camper and fisherman. I love to go out into the wilds and explore nature every time I get the opportunity. My wife however is not into the "roughing it" life style so anymore a camping trip has to include at least an equipped campsite, tent, and most of the kitchen from home. A four star or better hotel is much more to her liking, and I am lucky that she is willing to put up with being outside at all. But she loves me, and she shows it by accompanying me on these outings as often as she can.

Last summer she and I had a planned trip to Yosemite, here in California.

This place is gorgeous most of the year but to get a campsite during the summer months requires reservations and money. As I said, we needed to find a place where we could rough it, with showers and a general store so Yosemite fit the bill.

We had a site reserved in the village area and we expected there to be a large number of people there to share the splendor of the summer days and nights. But the place was packed! Upon arrival we had to get the park ranger to come out to the site and remove a group of younger people who had settled in our campsite.

It seems that they had too many people to fit in the one site they had reserved for themselves and they were hoping that we would be "no shows" and that no one would complain about their overflow onto our site. But all worked out well and there were no hard feelings.

We got set up on our site quickly and began to settle in when a man and woman approached us from the next campsite. Sandy had nicknamed the group the "Squatters" and we enjoyed the little joke between us for the rest of the stay.

Anyway, the couple approached us and asked if we had any extra blankets or sleeping bags that they could borrow. This seemed very odd to me, having never been asked for bedding before. Maybe some coffee or sugar but sleeping bags?

Sandy went into the tent and produced a blanket that we normally use on day hikes to sit on, (4 star hotels remember). I had to ask why they needed the blanket. It seems that in the rush to get ready and go they had forgotten not only their sleeping bags but most of the other toiletries they would use on the trip. But they had plenty of beer and a couple bottles of Jack Daniels to throw into the community pot.

The couple, Mark and Cindy were in their early twenties and were married. They were camping with friends of HIS from HIS work Cindy explained. Apparently the trip was going to be an all guy thing that Cindy had "intruded" on and the feeling was that she would be the fly in the guy's ointment so to speak. Of course Sandy and Cindy became instant friends once it was determined the neither of them much liked the idea of hanging around in the woods.

We had arrived late in the day and it was getting dark enough where the giant bonfires could be built and set ablaze by the other local campers. I set our own fire but tried to keep it a reasonable size. Also I set up the gas stove and the propane lanterns so that Sandy could begin to prepare the salad while I cooked the steaks. We were roughing it remember?

After we sat down at the picnic table that comes with the site Sandy and I were starting to get into the feel of camping. The fire light, the stars, the wind blowing through the trees, and the sounds from the other campsites weren't so bad. I had just finished my last bite of what was one of the best steaks I had ever had when Sandy spoke up,

"I'm getting ready for bed soon. You should come too. I'm going to have a surprise for you when you come inside." I'm a big fan of Sandy's surprises. And I didn't miss the double entendre of her comment, so I started cleaning up the excess food and packing the rest of the goodies in the bear box, provided by the campsite. By the time I was done Sandy was already in the tent, calling me to hurry.

After knocking down the fire and making one final trip around the site to be sure we were all put away for the night, I returned to the tent.

Anxious and without thinking I unzipped the flap, flung it open and peered in.

There was Sandy, all 120 lb. of her 29 year old glory, sitting naked on our bedding and gesturing for me to come in.

Now Sandy is a prude in many ways, but in bed she is as aggressive as they come and she likes everything about sex.

As I stooped by the door she slowly opened her legs and lay back, saying "Time for your surprise baby."

I stayed there for a minute, enjoying the sight of my wife's naked, open and very wet pussy. Her tits were full, round and waiting for my hands and mouth. Her nipple stood pink and erect in anticipation. Sandy just lay there and smiled at me as I took in her beauty.

I moved to go in, and suddenly there was a loud whoop and a wolf whistle from behind me.

"God Damn, check that out," was almost yelled from the area of the squatters campsite.

Sandy quickly closed her legs and covered herself with a blanket and I jumped in and pulled the flap closed. I must have had a shocked look on my face and I saw Sandy looking at me with huge eyes as she held the blanket to her chin.

Outside we could hear laughing and cheering from our neighbors. As we set there looking at each other we heard someone say "Maybe we should have brought the girls after all." and "Well we know she's a natural brunette now"

My shock turned to anger and I was ready to go out and tell them to shut up, when Sandy started laughing.

I looked at her and she just smiled and said, "Surprise honey" and tossed the blanket aside. With that I had to laugh as well. "Hurry and get undressed, and zip the damn door."

I stripped as fast as I could and moved to her. Spreading her legs once again, she said "This time for just for you baby."

Laying on top of Sandy and looking into her face I could see her excitement but I still felt guilty about holding the door flap open for so long. "I'm sorry I was not being careful." I exclaimed.

Sandy had a mischievous look about her. "I forgive you, this time." she said, and she kissed me deep on the mouth. Then she put her hands on my shoulders and gently pushed me lower down her body. "But you do owe me now."

Moving down, I noticed that her nipples were hard and puckered and begging to be sucked. I moved to one and ran my tongue around the globe of her full tit, holding and caressing the other as I played with her nipple.

Sandy again reached up, pushing me down even further. "Hurry, I need it" she said.

I kissed and licked down her belly and looked up at her expression as I went. As I passed her dark brown hair, I remembered the comment from outside the tent, "A natural brunette."

Sandy spread her legs further and pushed her pussy up to meet my advance. She was soaked. Her wetness coated the whole outer lips and was starting to run down to her little butt hole. ole. I didn't waist any time and just dove in.

I started with her inner thighs, and was moving up to her moist pussy lips when Sandy grabbed my head and directed my mouth straight to her clit. "My clit baby, suck on my clit first."

No problem. I took her engorged clit in my mouth and started a slow circle movement of my mouth. Sucking and licking her pussy as I have always loved to do. Normally I can get her to cum in a short period of time but tonight, she was off like a rocket.

Sandy was cumming just seconds after I first touched her with my tongue. She is a noisy cummer and she didn't change a thing about that.

Once her orgasm started Sandy started to moan and then she began to make little cries of passion. I love to make her cry out in pleasure, it makes me feel, good.

Soon she was panting and breathing faster and then, "Ahhhh Awwhhhh, oh fuck yes!" And she was over the edge. Her whole body shook and she grabbed at her own nipples and pulling and twisting them violently.

Her legs went even farther apart as she rocked her hip back and forth and her asshole was exposed for my licking. I licked and sucked her front and back until she finally begged me to stop.

"FUCK ME!" is all she said.

I moved up and positioned myself at her opening. She reached up and pulled me in by my hips burying me to the hilt in her hot sloppy wet cunt. We moved together and fucked each other like a couple out of control. Sandy came again, just as loud as before. Then she move on top of me and started riding me like I was toy rocking horse, back and forth, mouth open in a now silent scream.

I knew I was close, and I figured Sandy was almost finished as well. She cums twice and then that's it. But not tonight. Rocking back and forth impaling herself on my now pulsing cock she exploded again.

"FUCK!" she yelled, as she came once more. I had enough, I unloaded into her body with everything I had.

I felt it shoot out of me. Not one of those dribbles out, but it still feels good cums. This one was hard like a blast, and lasting.

Sandy fell forward onto my chest and tried to catch her breath. My dick was still pulsing into her body and she buried her face into my neck. "Oh my God" was all she could say. I was speechless.

After a minute, I looked at her. "Shit Sandy, what got you so hot tonight?" I had to ask.

She rose up and looked into my eyes and said, "What do you mean? You did." She smiled.

She leaned down and kissed me again with the same passion she had at the beginning. As we broke the kiss we both looked at each other, listening with alarm.

Outside we heard the guys next door cheering and hollering. "I'm next!" one of them shouted. Another voice proclaimed, "She's got a great rack too." And the Squatters camp filled with laughter.

The next morning was going to be interesting.

Continued. Part 2