Summer Ch. 06 Pt. 02

Story Info
The seduction of Jackie continues. Against her wishes?
1.4k words
4.38
57.5k
8
0

Part 6 of the 31 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/10/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheTyke
TheTyke
389 Followers

Chapter 06 Part 02: Jackie's Story

This is a true story. All the participants were over the age of consent when the story took place.

.....

Their next meeting was by accident.

It was a regular Thursday evening and Jackie had just had a bath. She was downstairs kneeling in front of the fire towelling her hair dry when Alan simply walked in through the back door. In those days doors were rarely locked and other people's houses tended to be left open and knocking was often optional. Glancing around the room Alan settled himself against the edge of the kitchen sink and crossed his legs and folded his arms, making himself comfortable. His eyes settled on Jackie who was desperately trying to pull the neck of her dressing together and he smiled.

He kept his eyes firmly on Jackie, who was growing more flustered by the moment, but addressed his comments to her mother who was sitting in a chair by her side, mending a pair of her father's work trousers. "Evening Mrs C," he smiled brightly, switching his attention at last, much to Jackie's relief. "My Ma has sent me to ask if you have those old textbooks you mentioned for our kid. He's trying to get ready for his exams an' she thinks they may be useful."

Mrs C put her sewing down and hauled herself to her feet with a sigh. "Sure," she said. Alan had no idea how old she was, he guessed somewhere in her early forties but she looked much older, older than she should, typical of so many women in this neighbourhood. Life was hard and money tended to be scarce. Her life revolved around hard work and the family, the best she could hope for was an evening at the pub at weekends. Yet if Alan had asked her he guessed that she would have said that she was happy, not that she ever thought about it. "Sit down Alan," she said indicating the worn sofa, "take a load off. It may take a couple of minutes to find them."

"Thanks Mrs C," he replied as she walked passed him and out of the room.

"Do you want a hand?" asked Jackie, panicked by Alan's sudden appearance and the fact that she was being left alone with him.

"No," her mother called back over her shoulder, "you sit and keep Alan entertained," she said as she disappeared into the hallway. Jackie and Alan looked at each other in silence as they listened to her mother's slow progress up the stairs. "You loved it didn't you?" he said, finally breaking the silence.

Jackie dropped her eyes and feigned ignorance "Loved what?"

"Me holding your tit," he said smiling, "you know what I'm talking about."

"You're a cocky bastard," she said at last shaking her head.

"Thanks," he said lightly and in a couple of strides he was standing over her. She struggled to her feet in surprise and he quickly put his arm around her waist and pulled her close.

"Get your hands off me," she hissed, "my Mam's just upstairs! I'll yell!"

Alan laughed and tugged on the tie belt of her dressing gown, "Go ahead, yell away," he said. The belt gave and the front of her dressing gown fell open to reveal the childish teddy bear pyjamas underneath. "Oh good," he smiled, "ready for bed. You must have been expecting me." Jackie ineffectually tied to push him away but he just pulled her closer. "Now, now," he said as if to a small child, "your Mam told you to keep me entertained didn't she? So entertain me." She swung at him with her free hand but Alan grabbed it easily enough and forced it behind her back, holding both her wrists with one hand. "That's better isn't it?" he asked quietly.

"Let go of me!" Jackie quietly hissed, "or I'll.."

"Or you will what?" he asked, placing his hand firmly on her breast on the outside of her pyjamas. Jackie struggled again but it was futile, he was far bigger and stronger then she was. He quickly unbuttoned the top two buttons on her pyjama top and pushed the material back off her shoulder, exposing her breast.

"What the fuck do you think that you're doing?" She asked incredulously, "My Mam's just upstairs; she'll be down in a minute!"

"Then you'd better keep quite hadn't you?" He asked. "Or she'll hear you and we don't want that to happen now do we? Don't want her to hear me undressing her little daughter," and he casually took her naked breast in his hand. "Nice," he said, "very nice indeed." He thumbed her nipple and Jackie gasped. "I'm looking forward to playing with these properly," he said and bent down and took the nipple in his mouth. Jackie almost swooned as he sucked the nipple deep into his mouth, her legs buckled, only his hand holding hers behind her kept her upright.

She hadn't realised before that her nipple was directly connected to her groin, which immediately demanded attention. She could not breathe; he was sucking the resistance out of her. Her response to his sudden attack was complete capitulation and he knew it. He casually and boldly manipulated her breast with his free hand, feeding her nipple between his lips and despite her shock at being manhandled so suddenly in her own front room she found she just wanted to scream in pleasure.

All thoughts of her mother were driven from her head by the sensations being created by her breast and nipple, suddenly, only his hands and his lips mattered. He lifted his head and smiled cockily, correctly reading the mix of desire and confusion in her eyes.

"See," he said, "I knew you'd like it;" and before she realised what was happening Alan's hand had left her breast and slid down the front of her pyjama bottoms, grazing across her stomach and the front of her thighs before resting lightly on her pubic hair. Jackie was totally shocked at the speed and the audaciousness of the attack but before she could respond or say anything he suddenly he let her go and was sitting comfortably down in his seat before Jackie became aware of her mother's footsteps on the stairs. Jackie quickly pulled her pyjama top together and retied her dressing gown just as her mother came in carrying a small pile of school text books that had once belonged to Jackie and Sue. "There you go Alan." She said, handing the books over. "I hope that they'll be OK. Let me have them back if not."

Alan turned the books to read the titles on the spines. "Yep, I'm sure they'll be OK. Thanks Mrs C!"

"That's OK Alan. Did Jackie keep you entertained?"

Alan looked at Jackie and smiled "Don't worry Mrs C, she kept me entertained right enough," and Jackie scowled and blushed bright red.

"Oh she's a right chatterbox when she gets going," said Mrs C bustling to put the kettle on, not noticing the blush, or confusion, "I have difficulty in shutting her up sometimes."

"Don't worry about me Mrs C," he said looking at Jackie, "I have my ways."

"An' I'll bet you have," said Mrs C laughing. "Now be off with you and get those books back to your Ma." With a last look at Jackie Alan turned and left. "Now he's a right handful" said Mrs C. after he had gone, "a real 'jack the lad'".

"You think so?" Asked Jackie nonchalantly, reaching to get the tea down from the cupboard over the sink.

"Not much!" Her mother replied."Had half the women in the neighbourhood has that one." She turned to look at Jackie and paused, hand on hip. "Steer well clear of him Love."

Jackie snorted in contempt, "What makes you think....." but her mother did not give her time to finish

"I'm not saying that you are interested but it's just a word to the wise; don't mess with his sort, he'll have your knickers off you before you can say 'Jack Robinson'. He's bad news."

Jackie turned to get the teapot, "I suppose that depends on whether you want to keep your knickers on or not doesn't it?"

"Don't be smart."

Jackie quietly continued to help her Mum make the tea. She stood by the sink watching out of the window at the falling dusk acutely aware of the feeling of Alan's fingers on her nipple and the light brush of his fingers across her thighs and she shivered, clutching her thighs tightly together. Suddenly the light came on in Alan's shed and she shuddered quietly and turned away from the window.

TheTyke
TheTyke
389 Followers