A Lark in the Park after Dark

Story Info
Accosted by a stranger in the park.
1.9k words
4.54
22.1k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: A bit different from my usual style ;)

"Jen? Who the fuck is Jen?!"

"I... who?"

Lynn stood up, her hands balled into fists so she wouldn't be tempted to punch her boyfriend--soon to be ex-boyfriend, she thought--right in his stupid dick. He was just standing there, his mouth hanging open slightly, his cock still rigid and slick with her saliva.

"Jen. You were just moaning her name, you fuckhead."

"Lynnie, I... let me explain," he said, reaching for her.

She jerked back out of his way, crossing her arms tightly over her chest and glaring at him. "Who is she?"

It was obvious to Lynn that the wheels in Jeff's head were spinning, spinning, spinning as he tried to come up with a cover story.

"I don't know a Jen," he said, weakly.

"See, now I know you're lying to me. How long have you been fucking her, Jeff? And just give me a straight fucking answer for once, would you?"

In the end, Lynn was too pissed to even cry. A three-year relationship down the drain and she hadn't even gotten laid. She hadn't seen Jeff for two weeks, and she'd been really looking forward to getting off tonight. Now she was walking home, alone, with a slick, wet pussy and no panties. Jeff had gotten them off her early in the evening and tossed them somewhere, and she'd been so mad she hadn't wanted to stick around to search for them.

Every step she took made her skirt flutter around her, a whisper of air slipping between her thighs. It wasn't doing much to cool her libido, and she flipped through her mental rolodex to think of who she might be able to get ahold of for a revenge fuck. Jeff's best friend Roger probably would help her out, but he was out of town for business.

Maybe she would just hop on Tinder or something. She needed a good, hard fuck.

Her heels made angry little clicks on the pavement as she strode into the park down the street from her apartment building. Although it was quite late there were a few people out--mostly solo folks taking their dog out before bed, but there were a couple folks stretched out on benches, a small group of teenagers, and a couple strolling with her fingers interlaced.

Lynn didn't want to be near other people, really. Not unless they were fuckable. She turned off down a smaller path that would take her into the center of the park. Ahh, solitude, she thought. She felt herself start to relax a bit, her stride slowing slightly. Probably it was better that she and Jeff had broken up now, really. He could be kind of a jerk, and while any decent dick was better than no dick at all, well, she had never been quite satisfied in that department either.

As she rounded a bend, she saw three men standing close together, their voices low as they talked. One of them lifted his head as she approached, as if assessing whether she would pose a threat to whatever they were discussing. He was... hot, Lynn saw with a jolt. Strong jaw, artfully tousled hair, dark eyes. If she'd been a different type of person, she'd be taking that one home for a revenge fuck.

He looked her over briefly, and when their eyes met the corner of his mouth lifted, as if he could tell what she was thinking. He let his gaze drift down over her body again, slower this time. Feeling bold, she gave him a scorching eyefuck as she walked by. She kept her pace steady, her hips rolling and sending her skirt flying.

Behind her, she heard a deep voice murmur something in a language she wasn't sure was even English. Risking a glance over her shoulder, she saw the man clap one of his companions on the shoulder as he turned to leave the little group. Energy sparked in her stomach--maybe he was going to ask her to go get a coffee. Who knew? If things went smoothly, she might have that revenge fuck after all.

She wouldn't slow down, though. She didn't need him, and she wasn't going to make it easy. If he was interested, he could damn well catch up with her.

He caught up with her.

One hand encircled her wrist and jerked her backward. The other clapped over her mouth, stifling her little gasp of surprise.

"Scream, and I'll snap your neck." He spoke with a heavy European accent, and a thrill of delight at the sound of it rolled down her spine even as her body registered the danger. "You understand?"

She nodded frantically, and he slid his hand from her mouth to close over her throat, pinning her back against the hard plane of his chest.

"What are you doing?" she squeaked.

"Giving you what you want," he said. "I saw the way you were looking at me."

"No, I... I don't, I was just--"

But he wasn't listening. He was running his free hand roughly down her body, his thumb flicking lazily over her nipple, which betrayed her by hardening. Before she could even think of what to say, his fingers had reached the hem of her skirt and disappeared beneath it.

"No, don't," she whispered, as his fingers threaded through her bush and finally met her slick slit. The man chuckled darkly behind her.

"You American women are all such fucking sluts," he said. Lynn struggled, but his hand tightened on her throat as he unerringly found her clit and stroked it roughly. As if her body had been waiting for a signal, it tightened, bringing her straight to the precipice. No, she thought, you can't. You can't come on this stranger's fingers when he's barely touched you.

But he slid two long fingers easily inside her, and she exploded with a soft grunt, feeling herself clenching greedily around the intruding digits.

The stranger wiped his fingers on her inner thigh and then pulled her roughly off the park path. He shoved her up against a tree just feet from the park path, in the shadows, and pulled her hips back so she was bent over slightly. He flipped her skirt up, exposing her to him.

"No, please," she moaned, but it sounded half-hearted even to her ears.

The sound of his zipper was very loud in her ears, and she jumped slightly as something hot and hard bumped up against her ass. Then his hands were on her ass cheeks, spreading her open, and she felt the blunt head of his cock nudging her entrance. Without any more warning, he drove his cock into her.

He felt enormous, much bigger than... what's his name, she thought wildly. Her pussy was stretching open to accommodate his girth, and Lynn gave a soft cry as he filled her up entirely, bumping her cervix. She could feel his coarse pubic hair against her ass as he ground up against her, setting off sparks inside her. She had never been this full before, and despite everything else she had to acknowledge how amazing it felt.

"Slut," he hissed in her ear. "Only a slut could take it all on the first time."

"No," she gasped as he withdrew partway and thrust back into her. "No, I'm not a slut."

"Liar. I feel your pussy grabbing me. You love it."

"No, no," she protested, tears coming to her eyes. But she was lying to herself. Every thrust made her hotter, wetter. She could hear the wet, squishy sounds her pussy made as he nailed her. His breath was harsh in her ears, punctuated with soft, hoarse grunts every few thrusts.

Soft flutters deep inside had her wriggling to get away again, but he grabbed her hair and tugged, hard.

She cried out, forgetting that she was supposed to be quiet.

"Shut up," he hissed.

He grabbed both of her wrists and pulled them behind her back, pinning them to her lower back with one hand. Then he wound his hand in her hair again, shoving her forward until her face was squished against the rough bark of the tree. The sounds coming out of her mouth were slightly muffled now, but still obscene.

It didn't matter, she thought. They were drowned out by the sharp slap of his hips against her ass cheeks as he drove into her. The head of his cock stabbed into her with each thrust, as if physically pushing her closer and closer to the edge.

Her fingers scrabbled to find anything to hold tight to as the wave came closer to breaking over her. All she could find was the hand that pinned hers down, and when her fingers closed over his, he laughed softly.

That was all it took. With the sound of his derisive chuckling in her head, she came with a sharp, wordless cry. She cried out, over and over, as she tightened around him, feeling liquid spurting hotly from where they joined.

He grunted loudly behind her as he held himself deep inside her, his cock jerking as he came. His release was hot, and the realization that he hadn't pulled out set off another wave of shuddering.

Without ceremony the man pulled out of her, leaving emptiness where he had been--well, emptiness except for what felt like a huge, sticky load of come. He courteously pulled her skirt back down to cover her ass and zipped himself up, leaning over to whisper into her ear, "Until next time."

Lynn breathed hard, still bent over at the waist, now clutching the tree to stay upright. The heard the soft crunching of dead leaves as the man walked away.

"Wait," she said, but her mouth was so dry it only rasped out. She cleared her throat and tried again. "Wait."

The sound of footsteps paused.

"Yes?"

"What's your name?" she asked.

"Andrei."

Footsteps again. Lynn waited until her knees stopped trembling to stand up straight. She was mortified to realize that she was soaked to the ankle in her own juices. Her heel slipped slightly in her sandal as she picked her way back to the path. She walked gingerly, not from soreness but trying not to dislodge his come.

It was useless. She felt the tell-tale liquid sensation as his release started sliding out of her. Her cheeks flamed, even in the dark. Back on the main path now, people passed her on her way out of the park. Did she look like she'd been fucked? Did she smell like sex, she wondered? Could they see the come sliding down her inner thigh?

She pressed her thighs together as she walked, smearing his come over her skin, and was grateful when her building finally came into view. She could go upstairs and shower the smell of him off her, out of her. Or, she thought guiltily, use the showerhead to achieve another spectacular orgasm while covered in their sex.

The sound of keys jingling startled her as she realized she wasn't alone in the lobby of her building. One of her neighbors checking their mail, she realized. The ding of the elevator had her lifting her gaze. She jolted, eyes wide, when she saw who was in the elevator: the man from the park.

The elevator door closed on his wicked grin.