Summer Ch. 06 Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sorry," said Tom and he began to more gently work her nipple and breast.

Jackie awkwardly tried to rise to her feet but she was still spread open across the bike and the hands at her breasts and between her legs made movement impossible. She tried feebly to voice her protest but Alan's fingers inside her were already robbing her of her willpower, taking her higher, the pressure on both her breasts creating exquisite sensations. The intrusion of Tom was suddenly and completely obliterated as her climax rose in a tidal wave, crashing over her, causing her to cry out again, clasping her thighs around Alan's hand.

As her climax slowly ebbed, the echoes lapping at her sex like a warm tongue, she collapsed back across the bike like a slowly deflating doll, her legs wide apart and Alan's fingers still inside her; she no longer cared who was watching or what they could see. Alan stepped back a little and casually wiped his fingers dry on her stomach.

"She's a lively one isn't she?" Tom asked as Jackie began to come down. "Fantastic tits though. Lovely body," he said running his hand quickly down the length of her to very quickly dip his hand between her legs, grabbing a quick feel of her wetness. He withdrew his hand immediately just in case Alan objected. He knew there were limits.

Alan shrugged, "She'll be a good ride when I get there."

"You haven't had her yet? She looks ready to me."

"Just breaking her in," said Alan with a smile.

Tom leaned forward in the faint light as Alan's shadow moved and looked at Jackie's face. "Aren't you one of the sisters from next door?" he asked in surprise. Jackie turned her face away but didn't answer. Alan nodded in answer. "Bloody hell!" Tom said "You've grown up a bit since last time I saw you." Jackie closed her eyes. Tom looked her up and down, "Bloody hell, I would never have recognised you!" he said in all seriousness and Alan burst out laughing.

"Shall we go then?" Alan asked and Tom opened the door, throwing his cigarette out into the night.

"Have you finished here then?" Tom asked indicating Jackie. "Aye, all finished," Alan said and followed Tom out into the night, leaving Jackie nearly naked, spread out across his bike. Pulling herself together Jackie began to struggle to her feet as they left. Alan put his head back through the door, "Put the padlock on before when you leave will you love? There's a good girl," he said and then he was gone.

Jackie struggled upright and sat there in the now empty shed. She clasped her arms to her naked breasts and clasped her thighs together. Alternately shame and then the aftershocks of her climaxes washed through her. Slowly she struggled to her feet and finally managed to free her arms from her jacket. Somewhat shakily she pulled her knickers and tights up; she has to hold on the bike for support, her legs seem unable to hold her properly.

She pulled her skirt up and fastened it, reaching behind her to try and fasten her bra, after a few attempts she gave up; her fingers would not work properly. 'Maybe he was right' she thought, 'maybe I should just stop wearing one, it would make life easier when he's around' and immediately she corrected herself, shaking her head as if to clear her thoughts, 'Bastard! He's never coming near me again!"

Straightening her clothes she sat on the bike for a moment trying to pull herself together. She straightened her hair with her fingers and wished she had a cigarette. Eventually she stood and squared her shoulders. Picking up her bag she opened the door, and then she remembered the padlock. Picking it up she hefted its weight in her hand. Making up her mind she stepped out into the garden and with all her might she threw the padlock over the fence and into the wood. Smiling to herself she wiped her hand on her jacket and headed for home.

............

As she lay in bed that night Jackie thought about what had happened. Sue had asked a few desultory questions about her night and then in view of the lack of response had drifted off to sleep. Jackie was wide awake. What was she doing? Why was she doing it? There's no affection between them, it's just straight sex -- and no small measure of humiliation. Thanks to Tom she will bet that what happened tonight will be the talk of Alan's mates tomorrow, another feather in Alan's cap.

She knows he is using her but somehow she doesn't seem to care. She realises she is hooked on the sex. The lack of affection doesn't seem to matter, she does not think she wants the affection, not from him; she wouldn't like it if he tried to kiss her. The lack of affection just seems to highlight the sex. He is using her but she feels that she is also using him and she wonders who has the best of bargain.

She has never felt anything like this, the sex is so strong it sweeps over her blotting out all common sense and all other considerations; nothing else seems to matter except the sensations of having him undress her, touch her, use her. In truth, when she really considered it, she didn't even mind Tom watching Alan take her; she didn't even really mind him grabbing a quick feel; after all, that's what men do isn't it? Especially when there's a naked girl spread out before them; and in some ways she sort of enjoyed the exhibitionism. She thought it quite a turn on to be desired and looked at, to be wanted.

She is becoming a sex junkie and surprisingly, she finds that she loves it. She pushes her pyjama bottoms down her thighs and runs her fingers through her pubic hair and remembers what it felt like to climax on his fingers. Her finger finds her clitoris and she bites her lip in pleasure. She closes her eyes and suddenly she can see Tom standing over her watching Alan bring her to orgasm. She feels the familiar tightness in her stomach as her own fingers begin to cause her hips to move.

She rolls over onto her side and buries her face into her pillow as her climax rolls over her. Her fingers are wet. She clasps her vagina with both hands as she shudders through the aftershocks. She sleepily shook her head, what the hell was happening to her? Slowly she drifts off to sleep with her hands still clasped between her legs, dimly wondering what full sex with Alan will be like; and when it will happen.

12