Summer Ch. 06 Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dave continued his quiet assault upon her breast, gently suckling in first one nipple and then the other, his lips leaving her erect and wet in the sunshine. Jackie's eyes began to glaze, she thought this one of the sexiest things she had ever seen, she could not believe that this was her sister, spread and naked, being used so softly and so gently.

It was like a soft focus love scene playing inside her head. She could feel herself getting wet as she watched. As if in a dream she leaned forward and took one of Sue's nipples between her fingers. Sue opened her eyes at the strange touch. They looked at each other and Jackie slowly withdrew her hand.

Jackie looked up to find Sam staring at her intently. "Watch," he said quietly and Jackie leaned forward as he opened her sister up. Her clitoris stood out hard and red amongst the folds of her lips. Jackie's eyes narrowed, she was lost in the moment. "Touch it" Sam whispered. Jackie looked at him blankly and then back at the erect, glistening clitoris. "Touch it" he whispered again and finally, as if in a trance, Jackie reached out. Sam took hold of Jackie's hesitant, outstretched hand and gently led it between her sister's open legs. He gently pressed Jackie's finger down Sue's clitoris and Sue moaned. With the tips of her fingers resting lightly on her sister's sex Jackie looked up at Sam almost uncomprehendingly, he smiled and moved her fingers gently over the swollen flesh and Jackie felt Sue move in response. Sam let go and Jackie sat back, leaning against Mike and looked almost in awe at the shimmering wetness on tip of her fingers.

Mike slowly reached around from behind Jackie and gently cupped her breast. Jackie hardly felt the hand that moulded itself to her breast. She was lost in the moment; the hand at her breast seemed natural and comforting as it gently moved, warm and sensual. Mike slowly unbuttoned the top buttons on the front of Jackie's dress. His hand slipped inside into the shadowy darkness and Jackie felt him cup her breast again, this time over her bra, closer to her skin.

Jackie knew that she was being seduced by the event she was caught up in just as surely as by the hand which had found its way through her dress and onto her breast; she also knew that just as surely as her sister was being manipulated towards her climax in front of her, the boys were slowly gathering to take her as well. She looked at the intent faces around her as Mike moved his hand slowly over her breast; and she smiled.

Sam reached out and took Jackie's hand again, bring her forward and placing it once more between her sisters legs. Mike released her breast and Jackie dimly felt him reach around and continue unbuttoning the front of her dress, unhurriedly working his way from button to button, her dress slowly falling further open.

Sam again deliberately drew Jackie's finger down between her sisters open legs and onto her erect clitoris, Sue stiffened when she felt the pressure. "Stroke it," Sam urged Jackie quietly. Jackie looked at him, "Stroke it," he said again, moving her fingers in small circles over her sisters erect clitoris. Sue groaned and strained her hips up to meet the welcome pressure. Jackie watched in wonder as her fingers moved slowly around in circles between her sister's legs.

Jackie was lost as she continued to stroke her fingers across her sister's red and erect clitoris. Sam had let go of her hand; she was now masturbating her sister of her own volition. She could not believe that, lost in the moment, was helping to bring her sister to her climax.

She looked up and saw Sue's eyes were open, she was looking at Jackie; the two sisters looked deep into each other's eyes. Sam took hold of Jackie's hand, stopping her. He moved her hand away and replaced it with his own.. Sue closed her eyes again as Sam took up the rhythm.

Jackie felt Mike quietly finish unbuttoning her dress. He gently pulled the two halves aside to display her to the others. She could feel their eyes on her, could feel their desire. Reaching under her arms Mike cupped her breasts with both hands. Jackie eased her chest out, pushing her breasts forward into his hands.

Sue began to reach for her climax. Jackie watched in awe as Sue's hips began to buck and writhe under the double onslaught of Sam's fingers and Dave still suckling on her breast. Jackie felt Mike's hand release her breast and move down her body. It travelled slowly and languorously across her stomach, sliding across her skin, until his fingers found the first soft hairs of her pubis.

His hand hesitated for a moment as he lightly stroked the line of fine hairs, he was waiting for a reaction, a tacit permission to proceed. When no objection was forthcoming his hand slowly slid down between her open legs. In her cross legged position she was wide open and his long fingers slid easily down between her wet lips until his finger lay along the length of her sex, immobile, parting her lips like the waters of the Red Sea.

Jackie looked down at the hand between her legs and bit her lip. She was being seduced in slow motion. The feeling intense. Then, with exquisite slowness Mike drew his finger back up between her wet lips, searching for and finding her swollen and erect clitoris. She hung her head forward, her hair hanging forward, hiding her face, as his finger began to slowly manipulate her small, painfully erect, bud.

Sue suddenly cried out and arched her back. Sam's fingers were buried between her legs. Dave was almost cruelly using her breasts. Jackie flinched at the cry and then looked down at Mikes hand between her legs, his finger moving in leisurely circles over her exposed clitoris. She shook her head as if to clear her thoughts; Sue's cries and Mike's fingers were making any thought difficult.

Sue cried out again as her climax approached. Jackie looked up in wonder at Sam's intense concentration as he worked his fingers inside her sister. Mike slowly reached around and using both hands he opened Jackie up to everyone's gaze before slowly and purposefully sliding his fingers deep inside her. He wrapped an arm around her chest and gently pulled her back into him while his other hand moved deeper between her legs.

Sue suddenly screamed her final release as Jackie watched her through half closed eyes; lost in her own sensations she was only half aware of what was happening around her. Sue now lay quietly as Mike took control of Jackie; moving his fingers deeper, purposefully, inside her. She shuddered as he curled them deep with her. She was already too far gone to resist and she finally closed her eyes as she quietly climaxed, clasping Mike's wrist tightly with her hands.

All was quiet for a while as the four boys watched the two girls. Sue lay back with her eyes closed, Sam's fingers still moving slowly and gently inside her. Jackie lay back against Mike's chest, cross legged, her dress unbuttoned and open. The boys watched Mike's fingers as they spread her lips wide for all to see. Jackie was past caring about the view she was presenting.

Sue sighed contentedly and moved slightly as the boys continued to manipulate her body. They were now experts at keeping her legs open, moving her from one climax to another. At the sound Jackie slowly opened her eyes and looked down at the prostrate form of her sister and at the hands still intimately using her.

Making up her mind Jackie pushed herself up into a sitting position, moving slowly like at the bottom of a deep sea. With an effort she shrugged her dress from off her shoulders and let it fall on the grass behind her. Roy leaned forward straightened it and laid it aside, out of the way.

She slowly leaned forward arching her back to Mike. He looked confused for a moment but then quickly unsnapped the bra clasp behind her back. With a last look around at the expectant faces Jackie pulled the straps clear and let the bra fall to floor.

She sat there naked for a minute, letting the reality of her actions be clearly understood by all. Then, rolling sideways to lay parallel to her sister, she slowly lay back onto her elbows before laying flat on her back. She clasped her hands behind her head and closed her eyes. "OK boys," she said, "now it's my turn."

......

That evening the girls lay together in the same bed. They talked long into the night. Exchanging their stories, until the street lights dimmed and the grey dawn light slowly crept into the room. The differences in their stories are as obvious as their similarities.

Sue is genuinely shocked at Jackie's meek acceptance of Alan's calculated abuse and Jackie is equally shocked at Sue's story of her first sexual experience being with four friends who casually turned on her, stripped her and held her down and had sex with her. As they drift off to sleep, Jackie with her head on Sue's shoulder and Sue stroking her hair, Jackie asks 'But are you happy with them? After all they have done to you?"

"Yes," came the quiet, sleepy response. "You were with them today, you tell me. It's the best thing imaginable."

"Even though they forced you?"

"I'm not sure they did, I think maybe I wanted it to happen."

"They forced you today."

Sue sat up on one elbow and looked at her sister in the half light, "No, you forced me today. I didn't want to only because you were there."

Jackie smiled, "I did didn't I? I was pissed at you for not talking to me."

"You've been pissed at me before but you've never done that; ripped my clothes off me and fed me to four guys."

Jackie laughed again, "True, but it sure relieved a lot of tension, and anyway, you wanted to be fed to them."

"Are you happy?" Sue asked.

At the question Jackie rolled over beneath the shelter of Sue's arm. "No," she said. "He turns me on like a light switch. He can make me do anything he wants."

"Anything?"

Jackie thought about it for a moment, "Yes, I guess so; he's just so bloody exciting. I never know what he'll make me do next - and I love it!" Sue turned and pulled her little sister closer and stroked her back. She could feel the excitement quivering through her like a plucked string. "But am I happy?" Jackie asked. "No, I don't think I am."

"You've gone a lot further than I have," Sue said holding Jackie close.

Jackie snorted. "Define 'further'. Four blokes crawling all over on day one isn't a slow start."

"I know but I'm happy with it. In fact I love it. I love them all."

"Luck sod. I just love the sex but he scares me witless. I'm never sure what he'll do. I know that he couldn't care less about. He just loves fucking me."

"If he hurts you I'll kill him."

Inside the protective circle of Sue's arms Jackie closed her eyes. "Thanks" she said sleepily.

"No problem."

12