All Comments on 'Summer Ch. 06 Pt. 10'

by TheTyke

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
magevmagevalmost 8 years ago
Disturbing on so many levels and yet strangely compelling

I find this story disturbing on so many levels and yet strangely compelling. On the one hand, the lack of proper consent and the way the men (and the boys with Sue) just hold her down and take what they want is extremely disturbing, and yet I can believe that it has been like that for very many women in their life. I can also understand the sexual excitement that results from the feeling of being wanted. It's the men here that I find abhorrent, and even their attempts to make the women come do not absolve them of the fact that they should first get full consent and should respect the woman's rights to give or not give her body more than they are doing that in this story. But I also find the women strangely disappointing - why cannot Jackie stand up for herself, even if Alan is exciting her sexually, she should not allow him to basically use her as a doormat, from the lack of condom to the lack of regard to her free will. I would have respected him more if he had told her upfront that she was going to be used by the whole team and like it - she might have agreed, and that would have been much more acceptable. And I would have respected her more if she hadn't given in to all that shit from him and e.g. bit his dick off. Or Stan's, for that matter, or at least thrown up on him to show what she really thinks of him. Even in the context of sexual liberation, Jackie really should stand up more for herself and her right to have sex when she wants, not just the other way around. Not to mention zero chance for romance in this context...

Xzy89c1Xzy89c1almost 7 years ago
Story of gang rape of a minor

Awful stuff. So she just had to think about it and decide she liked it?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous