Summer Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheTyke
TheTyke
390 Followers

Taking his fingers from inside her Dave grinned triumphantly as he pushed her upright, holding her at the waist like a rag doll. He pulled her T shirt clear of the waistband of her skirt and in one movement he pulled the T shirt up and over her breasts. She made no move to stop him. He ran a hand almost insolently across the top of her breasts, feeling their swell over the soft material of her bra, showing her that she was his to do with as he pleased. Watching her face he rudely pulled one cup of her bra down exposing her breast and nipple. Her hands made an almost involuntary movement to defend herself but Dave caught them and pushed them away and they fell limp and unresisting to her sides.

Almost casually he cupped her breast and fingered the soft white flesh until his fingers found and fastened onto her hard pink nipple. He rolled it between his thumb and fingers, harshly, not with the gentleness such soft and delicate anatomy deserved and Jackie winced but remained silent, allowing him the freedom to abuse her without giving him the pleasure of her acquiescence. Suddenly letting go he took hold of her shirt and in one movement he pulled it up over her head and she raised her arms to allow him to pull it off. He casually tossed the garment to one side and paused to inspect the girl who was defiantly allowing him to undress her, kneeling submissively in front of him, eyes blazing like a warrior.

Smiling confidently Dave pushed her bra straps off her shoulders and down her arms. He ran his hand over her chest to the point between her breasts. Hooking his finger into the strap between the cups he pulled her bra down until her breasts sprang clear. Jackie never uttered a word; she simply squared her shoulders causing her breasts to jut proudly. "You look like a slut," Dave said watching her eyes. Jackie reached behind her waist and unhooked her bra and never taking her eyes off Dave she dropped it casually to one side. "I may look like one but you actually are one," she said quietly. Dave laughed and leaning forward he took a nipple in his mouth, Jackie briefly closed her eyes and wrapping her arms around his head she cradled him to her breast.

Peter paused and shook his head and his mop of jet-black hair swayed with the motion; he was trying not to come. Gwen moaned and pushed her hips upwards impaling herself further onto his weapon, driving him as deep inside her as it was possible to be. Peter gripped her thighs until the spasm passed and opened his eyes. Gwen lay flat on her back, her eyes closed, she was bathed in sweat, her hips moved blindly, searching out the relief that she now craved so desperately again. Sue leaned forward and brushed the hair away from Peter's brow. "Take it easy," she said quietly, "take it easy. You've got all evening. Don't rush." Peter looked up and smiled.

I put my arm around her shoulder and pulled her close, "He's about to cum," I said quietly. "He's doing fine, leave him alone," and Sue nodded, leaning back into my arms. I pulled her closer and ran my hand up the back of her thighs to cup the soft cheeks of her naked bottom. Sue sighed and leaned back further into me the back of her head resting on my shoulder. My fingers naturally drifted down between her legs, moving between her open thighs to find her sex. She was soaked, her juices flowing copiously, wetting the inside of her thighs. She sighed as my fingers opened her and I pushed softly inside.

As his tongue swirled around her nipple Dave took hold of the waistband of Jackie's skirt. In one movement he had pulled it down over her hips and pushed until it fell to her knees. Jackie was now naked. Dave's hands roamed her waist and hips, moving down the crease of her bottom, caressing her cheeks, the other at her front, moving between her thighs. Jackie gasped slightly as his fingers separated the lips of her sex and moved deeper, exploring her wetness, creating growing centres of warmth, linking up between her breast and her sex. As the sensations grew Jackie slowly and affectionately ran her fingers through the hair on the head at her breast. She looked across and smiled at Sue opposite, "I'm going to cum again," she mouthed almost dreamily and closed her eyes, abandoning herself to her pleasure and Dave's hands.

Trembling almost uncontrollably as her climax approached Gwen pulled herself up and threw her arms around Peter's neck, bursting into tears as she buried her head into his shoulder. Wrapping his arms around her he cuddled her in close into his chest, his penis still buried deeply inside her, his hips between her open legs, barely moving, hanging onto his own climax. "Are you OK?" he asked.

She sobbed against his chest and nodded wetly. "This is the happiest moment of my life."

"Then why are you crying?" he asked in total male confusion.

"How the hell should I know?" She responded, her shaking increasing in intensity. "Because I'm a woman," she said biting her lip to hold back her climax, "because I'm happy; and because I'm about to cum again." Peter pushed his hips forward, moving his penis inside her and she groaned, biting down on his shoulder this time as the shock waves radiated out from her groin, overpowering her, stripping her resistance. He reached between their bodies, his hand folding around her breast. His fingers curled around her nipple, pulling gently. She leaned back slightly to give his fingers room to continue their work, her head falling forward against his chest as if all the muscles supporting it had suddenly failed. As her sobbing subsided he gently pushed her back, laying her flat on the couch again. She closed her eyes as he began to slowly stroke his member deep inside her. She groaned and arched her back, crying out and reaching out to hold the arm that still held and caressed her breast. Peter began to stroke more forcefully, pushing himself deeper and higher inside her. Gwen cried out again, her cry ending in a low guttural moan.

Dave pulled Jackie closer, his arm around her waist as he pushed his fingers roughly, deeper inside her. There was no attempt at gentleness; Dave was trying to show his mastery of her and Jackie was letting him, revelling in the rough treatment. She thrust back at him with her hips, devouring his fingers, her legs defiantly apart. He shook her and her breasts bounced, he latched onto her nipples with his mouth, pulling them taut, stretching them almost painfully; and Jackie laughed, driving him to greater exertions, until, almost against her will, she came; curling up around the hand that was wedged firmly between her legs, folding over as the climax swept through her. Dave kept his fingers moving inside her, smiling triumphantly as Jackie cried out and crumbled, rolling sideways against Peter who barely glance at the naked young woman crashing through a climax at his side,

Gripping Gwen by the hips Peter suddenly completely withdrew, his penis making a deep sucking sound as the air rushed into the vacuum his withdrawal had created. He pulled back until the bulbous head of his penis began to reappear; his huge shaft glittered in the light. Gwen rocked her head from side to side, desperate for him to fill her again. In response, in one movement, he pushed his length fully back into her, his penis disappearing inside her, causing her to cry out, a gasping, cry of pleasure. He leaned forward slightly and placing his hands on Gwen's hips he pulled her into him, completing the thrust. She sagged under his attack; there was no resistance from her, her body pliant and open. He now controlled her completely.

She continued to roll her head from side to side, her body slick with sweat as Peter began to thrust in earnest, pulling back a little further each time before pushing back to the hilt inside her, pulling her hips in to the thrust and making her cry out. Gwen shook like a leaf with each penetration. She moaned as he worked his shaft deeper inside her, his torso glistening with sweat as he also tried to control the shifting urgency of his own his rapidly rising climax.

Gwen came suddenly, her back again arching up of the couch, her throat issuing a deep wail that started in her womb and rose up to her throat as she rode his penis to her climax. As she came beneath him, every sinew taught like a silent scream, Peter pulled from inside her and slid his penis up and onto her stomach. His fingers were white with effort as he grasped Gwen's thighs, his dick twitching, swollen and desperate for release. Sue could not help herself. With my fingers still inside her she reached forward and wrapped her slim fingers around it, automatically stroking its length. At her touch Peter exploded, his sperm flying high up Gwen's body and onto her chest, Sue held on as his penis twitched in her hand and she watched in awe as again he pumped thick pools of semen out onto Gwen's stomach.

Gwen lay still, her breath coming in broken gasps like a beached fish. His head hung forward, his eyes almost obscured by his heavy fringe. He looked down at Sue's hand still holding the shaft of his penis and he smiled. "Thanks," he said, "always use a helping hand at a time like this." Sue smiled self-consciously and took her hand away, leaning back into me again. I ran my hand up under the front of her dress and cupped her breast. Peter's eyes followed the movement, a glint of interest despite his still warm sperm coating Gwen's body. Smiling I pulled the front of her dress up a little to gain better access to her breasts. As her dress slid up her body Peter looked around at her, "Really beautiful," he said appreciatively. Sue smiled and straightened herself, her legs apart and her chest thrust forward, the classic nude model pose. I pulled the front of her dress up to her shoulders, exposing her completely, displaying her body to Peter; she gasped in mock surprise but I could feel her begin to tremble with growing excitement. I recognised the signs; she wanted him to see her. I turn her to face him. He looked her up and down appreciatively. Naked from her shoulders down she knelt defiantly upright facing Peter, her knees apart, my fingers inside her from behind.

He reached a hesitant hand out towards her, "Do you mind?" He asked me, incongruously formal. I shook my head and wrapped both arms around her from behind, holding her dress up above her breasts. Peter reached out and cupped his hand around her breast; Sue breathed in as his hand explored her chest, first one breast and then the other, feeling their shape and their texture. He explored her nipples, rolling them in turn between his finger and thumb. Eventually his hand moved down over her ribcage, his fingers trailing slowly down across her smooth flat stomach and over her blonde pubic hair. Sue gasped as his fingers slipped between her legs, finding her wetness. He parted her lips and exposed her protruding clitoris. Her eyes close and her body sagged a little as he brushed across the sensitive head. Peter smiled knowingly and his eyes glinted. 'Poor Sue,' I thought to myself as I held her upright, "yet another one now knows your secret." Peter slid his finger fully inside her and she groaned. "Really lovely," Peter said exploring her, his fingers moving around inside her. Sue began to tremble but Peter removed his hand and touched the love bites on her abdomen, nestling just above her pubic hair. "Battle scars?" he asked and Sue nodded. "Busy girl," he said and Sue blushed. "Easily done," Sue answered, nodding down at Gwen, "you two have had one already." Peter laughed and nodded, "You're right," he said, "can't argue."

"I thought you were going to come inside me?" Gwen asked suddenly, rubbing her fingers almost sadly in a small pool of sperm on her tummy.

"Decided against it," Peter said, "there's too much shagging for us to do before I get you pregnant."

Gwen pulled herself upright again and hugged Peter to her. She began to cry again. Peter stroked her back and her hair, he can feel his sperm running down between their bodies. "What's up now?" He asked gently.

"Does that mean you want to keep doing it?"

"Only as often as I can," he said laughing gently.

"Thank you," she said and kissed him full on the lips, "I knew I'd made the right decision in going out with you." Peter laughed again and hugged her tightly to him. Jackie disengaged from Dave and leaned over to throw her arms around both of them. "Stop it you two, your making me jealous."

Peter opened his arms to include her. "No need to be," he said, "there's always room for one more."

Sue moved forward to join in the group hug. "And what about me?" she asked.

"Room for everyone," Peter said putting her arm around her shoulder and drawing her near.

I glanced across at Dave who was leaning back on the couch; he smiled at me and shrugged. I shrugged back. "Getting a bit girly for me" he said and Jackie laughed and hit him affectionately across the knee. Dave watched Peter's hand slowly fall from Jackie's shoulders and trail down her naked back to cup and caress her bottom. Jackie kisses him on the cheek and hugged him tighter. His hand continued to knead her cheeks, clearly enjoying the feel of her firm round globes.

Gwen looked down between their bodies at Peter's slowly thickening cock. "Bloody hell! I don't believe it. Are you getting hard again?"

Peter laughed and shrugged his shoulders. "Simply rising to the occasion. What else can you expect when I'm surrounded by naked women?"

"Are you going to do anymore exhibition shagging?" Dave asked Peter sarcastically, moving Jackie slightly aside so that he can see Peter's slowly swelling cock.

"Might do," Peter says, "Depends on who's willing." Dave noticed him give Jackie's arse a squeeze as he asked the question.

"How about a drink first?" Dave asked getting up and walking around the back of the couch.

Sue pushed herself upright and picking up her empty glass and smoothing her dress she walked around to join Dave. "Good idea she said waving the empty glass, I'm out."

"Me too," I said hoisting my glass above my head.

Sue laughed and reached over to take it off me. "Same again?" She asked and I nodded.

Peter's hand slowly followed the crack of Jackie's bottom, down into the darkness between her legs. Jackie opened them slightly to give him better access. His fingers found her wetness. and Jackie settled her head acquiescently on Peter's shoulder. Recognising what was happening Gwen lay back on the sofa to give them room, she half turned to Dave and Sue, "I don't know where my glass is but I'm thirsty!"

Dave looked at the sperm spattered wetly across her stomach and breasts. "I'm not surprised," he said, "you've been working hard."

"Enjoying every moment of it though," she said reaching forward with a smile and giving Peters semi limp cock a tweak.

"Still plenty to come," he said smiling down at her and Gwen smiled back.

"Oh good," she said contentedly. Sue walked back with the drinks and dropped a towel on Gwen's stomach and Gwen began to wipe herself down.

"Move over a bit babe," Peter said to Gwen, "let's have a look at Jackie shall we?" Gwen laughed sounding a trifle unsure but she shuffled over to make room. Peter swung Jackie around and laid her on the couch.

Dave looked at me and pulled a wry face, "I think we've created a monster."

Peter smiled and placing his hands on her knees he opened Jackie's legs. "Shall we see what you've got to offer?" he asked.

Jackie laughed. "My God but the boy learns fast." Peter reached up and parted the lips of her sex and Jackie's laugh died away.

"Very nice," he said confidently, inserting a finger inside her.

"Working his way through the family," I said to Dave who shrugged again.

"Hope their Mum doesn't come back suddenly," he said ryely. "Could be a task to get her clothes off for him." Jackie put her tongue out at Dave, suddenly stiffening as Peter inserted another finger inside her. She groaned and her head fell back as he leaned between her open legs and placing his hand flat on her stomach he began to explore deeper inside her.

All eyes were again focussed on Jackie when Gwen suddenly jumped up. "Oh Fuck! My Dad!" We all swing round, hands going to cover private parts, expecting to see Gwen's dad striding through the door or peering in through the window. Gwen looked around frantically grabbing for her clothes. "My Dad! " She yelled at Peter, "we've forgotten to wake my friggin Dad! He'll bloody kill me!" Realisation dawning Peter leapt to his feet, grabbing for his shirt. Jackie pouted and sat upright.

Dave laughed at her obvious disappointment. "You might have to make do with me," he said. Jackie laughed and pouting she put her tongue out at him again.

Slightly bemused we all watched as Gwen and Peter struggled into their clothes. "Slow down," Sue urged as Gwen struggled into her tights. "You'll only be a few minutes late."

"He'll bloody kill me if he misses this match." she said, smoothing her very rumpled skirt down over her hips. Looking in the mirror over the mantelpiece she ran her fingers through her hair. "That'll have to do." she said. She turned to face us and spread her arms out wide, "Do I look as if I've spent the entire afternoon shagging?" We all burst out laughing and Sue went up to her and put her arms around her.

Peter pulled his shoe on and stood up, "Ready," he said.

"You coming back?" Jackie asked as hand in hand they rushed for the door.

"Will try to," Gwen threw over her shoulder, "depends upon the mood my Dad's in," she said and she bundled Peter out of the door before her. "See you later," came the departing cry and the door slammed shut. A slightly stunned silence descended upon the group.

"And then they were gone," Sue said eventually, holding up her glass in salute.

"Bloody hell, that was fast." I laughed shaking my head and taking a drink. Jackie leaned over the back of the sofa and reaching up she took the glass from Sue's hand, taking a long drink before handing back. She suddenly looked quite out of place sitting naked on the couch while the rest of us were all fully dressed.

Jackie looked around and laying back she spread her arms and legs wide, "Well, I'm all ready for action and the cast has gone home. Does anyone fancy keeping me company?" Sue reached down and grabbed a cushion from the couch and good naturedly hit her sister with it. Jackie clutched the cushion to her breast, her sex still unashamedly on display. "Gwen's Dad can be a bit of a bastard sometimes," she said quietly, "she lives in fear of him a bit. 'Bit fast with his hands,' she once told me."

Dave shrugged and stood up, pulling his shirt off over his head. "I'll keep you company," he said, "can't let you get cold."

Jackie looked up at him and smiled as she watched him pull his socks off and throw them to one side before unzipping his jeans and pushing them down onto his hips. "Oh good," she said. Dave walked his jeans down to his ankles and stepped out of them. Jackie discarded the cushion and slid to the front of the couch. Catching the front of his underwear she pulled him towards her. "Come here," she said almost coyly, "let me help with that." She pulled down on the front of his pants and his semi hard penis sprang free. She inspected it for a moment before taking it in her hand. Dave smiled as Jackie stroked him a few times, watching him harden. Sue walked around the couch and came and sat on my knee, draping her arm around my neck as we watched Dave and Jackie.

Without releasing the hold on his growing penis Jackie stripped his underpants down his legs and Dave stepped out of them. Bringing her head closer as if inspecting him Jackie rolled back the foreskin and a drop of precum appeared on the tip of Dave's penis. Without warning Jackie suddenly leant forward and put the end in her mouth. Dave almost collapsed and Jackie looked up at him quizzically. She pulled him closer, "Come here," she said, "let me show you how to suck a dick. Come on here to Mama," she said and took Dave's dick in her mouth again. Once again Dave froze as the Jackie's lips engulfed the head of his penis. She took him deep into her mouth and his knees almost buckled. His face was a mixture of pleasure and distress as her head bobbed at his groin. This was his first blowjob and he was not prepared for it, the sensations threatened to overwhelm him. Jackie glanced up at his face and much to Dave's consternation she burst out laughing much to Dave's obvious annoyance and confusion.

TheTyke
TheTyke
390 Followers