Summer Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheTyke
TheTyke
390 Followers

Holding on to his penis she manoeuvred him down onto the couch where she leaned over him, slowly jacking him off, a mischievous smile on her face. She took him in her mouth again and Dave groaned. She sucked at him, taking him deep into mouth, controlling his movements with her hand around the base of his shaft. Dave closed his eyes, surrendering to the sensation. He was rising fast, her mouth and her tongue were racing him towards his climax and he could already feel the first sensation of tightening in his balls. He lay back and groaned, she was skilfully weaving her tongue around the head of his penis while slowly stroking his shaft with her hand, even her breath on his groin was driving him higher and closer to the edge; and then suddenly, devastatingly, she stopped.

Holding his shaft by the base it stood upright from her hand, glistening like a lollipop. She squeezed gently causing his penis to twitch in her hand. She stared up at him, smiling wickedly. "He seems to be enjoying this," she said indicating his red and straining cock pointing desperately and forlornly through her hand at the ceiling. Dave blinked at her, he was teetering on the edge, his desperation to come was obvious to everyone. "Are you ready to cum?" She asked coyly, delicately swirling her tongue around the head of his penis, reinforcing the likeness to a lollipop. "Yes," he said, his voice cracking causing him to cough and clear his throat, "yes," he said again, deeper this time.

"Say 'please'," she said. Dave looked startled but another gentle squeeze on his straining shaft convinced him not to argue.

"Please" he whispered hoarsely.

"Not good enough," she said stroking his shaft, causing the veins to stand out on his neck as he strained to cum, "say 'pretty please'".

Dave glanced over at Sue and I and smiled almost malevolently. He watched as Jackie's head bobbed slowly up and down on his penis and then he began to stiffen as his climax approached. Perhaps it was Peter's powerful display that was spurring Dave's macho performance or perhaps he was getting his own back for Jackie's earlier treatment of him, or perhaps he was just pissed at the world but as Jackie felt the change and made to move away Dave reached down and grabbed her head, forcing it down on his shaft, holding her into his groin. She gagged as he pumped his sperm into her mouth. Unable to move she swallowed and gagged.

Realising too late what was happening Sue leapt forward and tried to pull his hands away from her sister's head. Laughing Dave released her and Jackie fell back gasping and wiping her mouth with the back of her hand. In anger Sue hit him hard with her fist but Dave easily pushed her away with a laugh.

"Tosser am I?" he said to Jackie who glared back up at him.

"Tosser!" she spat out again. "What's the hell's gotten into you Dave?" Sue asked trying to pull Jackie away but she held her ground looking down at Dave. "Leave me be," Jackie said quietly. She moved forward and straggled him, reaching between her legs to grasp his semi deflated penis, her eyes never leaving Dave's. "The boy's grown up," she said, "fighting back at last." With just a few strokes Dave began to harden again, they stared at each other, a new understanding between them. Jackie looked at Sue and I. "I think you can leave us now." She pulled Dave closer and rubbed the head of his penis through the wet folds of her lips. Dave took her hand away and pushed a little and the head of his penis disappeared inside her. Jackie stiffened and closed her eyes. Sue watched Dave slide inside her sister. Dave looked over. "Have you two got nothing better to do?" he asked.

Standing I took hold of Sue's hand, she seemed reluctant to leave. "Let's go" I said. "I think we are in danger of becoming a crowd. This one is between the two of them."

Sue looked at Jackie and then at Dave, she rode him slowly, rising up and down on his shaft as though she were riding a horse. "Will you be OK?" she stupidly asked Jackie who opened her eyes and looked at Sue's anxious face.

She laughed, "I think I'll manage" she said, "Fuck off and find somewhere of your own. I've waited for this long enough." She sighed as settled once again on Dave's shaft, slowly pushing him home inside her. "Come on' I said and led Sue away from the couch and the couple having sex there. We stood in the doorway and quietly watched them, gently now, slowly riding each other to their respective climaxes. Confused and somehow embarrassed at the sudden tenderness on display Sue turned and quickly pulled me out of the room.

In the hall she threw her arms around my neck and hugged me close. Her dress rode up as we hugged and I again cupped her naked bottom. She took my hand and pushed it between her legs. "I just needed a little privacy," she said as my fingers once again began to explore between her legs. I think we need to be alone don't you? Maybe try what they are doing."

I pulled my head back and looked at her, "You serious?"

"Of course. Isn't it about time you made a woman of me," she laughed and dance away out of my arms and started up the stairs, "or maybe I could make a man out of you." I watched her walk slowly away up the stairs, watching me over her shoulder. She was smiling coyly, a glint of laughter in her eye. Half way up she stopped and turned around, "Well, are you coming or do I have to go this alone?" I shook my head and joining in her laughter I set off after her.

TheTyke
TheTyke
390 Followers