All Comments on 'Summer Fling'

by bob03567

Sort by:
  • 47 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
So fucking hot

Wow the lucky fucker.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hot story,

Hi ! I think the twist in this one was the video sent by the young wife. It sure helped his mom cum to a decision. Well done. Who said Indiana had little to offer than Larry Bird?

Thanks Don

BoxcarbillBoxcarbillover 10 years ago
Oh yes

I would have loved to do Mom and my older sister. I just never had the "balls" to do it. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
what a great spin on a hot topic

this was one of.... if not the hottest stories I have ever read here.... my cock has been hard for 40 minutes. hope you continue to another chapter...... show us how much mommy wants to suck him and then give him something else.... some ass!!

thanks for a very well written story. nick

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
age math

Tyler is 18, Bethany is six years older or 24. Dad left 12 years ago presumably having an affair with Bethany. Hmm. Otherwise, very well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
re: age math

learn how to read. dad left when he was 12, not divorced for 12. that means bethany was 18.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 10 years ago
It's a very good story, but it ended to quickly.

I wanted to read about him and his mom's sexual love affair continuing, and how they became very attached to each other to where mom wanted her son to be her husband in all ways, sharing her life with him, and perhaps becoming pregnant by him.

It would be really hot if his step-mom Beth became fed up with his father's cheating and came to visit Tyler and his mom, and the three of them became sex partners.

After a while with Beth staying with them, Tyler's mom became really big with his baby and sex was uncomfortable for her and his mom asked Beth take over for her until she was able to pleasure Tyler again, and in that time Beth became pregnant too.

I hope to see more of your work soon.

Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Thank you

Well done. I have enjoyed your previous work, and hope we don't have to wait another year for your next submission. Again, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I really hope you keep this story going, like Beth ending up with him. She deserves to be with him someone who actually cares about her and it will keep him mom trying hard too to make sure she doesn't lose him to who her husband had moved on to.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Very good story

Great insight to feelings and emotions. The competition angle is true to life. There may still be a window of opportunity. Apply your knowledge and set up circumstances where your feelings become known. Take a chance, don't regret it.

hornyman169hornyman169over 10 years ago
Love the idea

Beth moving in with Tyler and his Mom, some many possibilities.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 10 years ago
It had the feel of a young adult novel.

Not that it detracted from the story at all. I really liked this and hope to read more from you again.

Sex4LfSex4Lfover 10 years ago
a threesome

Chapter 2 needs to have Beth come for a visit so all 3 can end up in bed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
nice

Please make a sequel it was awesome

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
More

Sex4Lf has a real good idea, threesome with the mommies, maybe after Tyler's dad divorces Beth and kicks her to the curb for a younger model.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Reading closely and not jumping to conclusions...

The author writes that Tyler's parents divorced when Tyler was 12, after his Mom caught her husband having an affair. There's no specific statement to the effect that Bethany was the 'other woman' involved in that affair.

If Bethany was the woman responsible for the split, it's more likely that Tyler would have despised her as the 'home-wrecker' who broke his family apart, and thus he would not have been so anxious to meet her as is described at the story's outset.

It's more likely that Dad was cheating with some other woman, got caught, and then met and married Bethany at some point after the divorce was final.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good start...

I agree with Sex4LF.. I kept thinking a 3some would be awesome, teach him how to treat women and build him a harem of sorts with the mommies and some of their friends or other relative. Let him be the man his dad never would be.

greenhawk46greenhawk46over 10 years ago
hot story

way to go, hot story, nice characters, hot sex - thankis

C_frommnC_frommnover 10 years ago
I Think

in Chapter#2 Bethany should show up at the House and her and Mom have a talk and see if they can't Share.

_J_A_J_Aover 10 years ago
chapter 2

great story, very hot. please continue with more chapters

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Vivid porn....

...and a load of rubbish shite.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Very good storyline

One of the hotter stories on here, good job!

Your_mom_MaryYour_mom_Maryover 10 years ago
Very good

I really liked this story. It was erotic all the way through. It made me so wet.

homerjayhomerjayover 10 years ago
very nice

mom and stepmom, oh my goodness. thanks!

AnnaLinguistAnnaLinguistover 10 years ago
Nice!!

Very well done. Great buildup, smoking hot sex, awesome fantasy story. I usually don't like multiple chapter stories, but others have presented great ideas for a follow up. I'd love to see more of Beth, and Beth and Mom would certainly be good.

You need an editor. I'd be glad to proof stories for you.

topacetopaceover 10 years ago
Needs another chapter at least!

I'll agree with the others who are calling for a second chapter, and that maybe he should have both as his wives (after Bethany leaves his dad after getting tired of his cheating ways) and get them both pregnant with his children. That would be a perfect ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
chapter 2 pleeeeeeeze

I liked Bethany and as others have stated; felt that she should divorce Dad (taking him to the cleaners / or maybe Dad kicks the bucket); then visit Mom & Tyler and maybe / hopefully end up staying. I don't understand why Mom would get upset and try to make Tyler forget Bethany. Why can't he actually care about her & what happens to her, even if they didn't end up together? Mom should be addressing her concerns about Dad directly with him, no one else! Mom shouldn't be trying to keep Tyler because of Revenge against Dad or the woman who stole him from her. Why would Mom open a package that came for Tyler? He's 18 so she doesn't have the right to violate his privacy!! She'd already watched it before letting Tyler see it. I think that if Bethany & Tyler worked out; that it would free up Mom's paranoia and let her develop a good relationship with another man. Of course; I'm not exactly against the two women nurturing and sharing Tyler.

Due to Bethany's concerns with her own step-mother; I don't believe that she stole Tyler's dad from anyone. She was very upset about Tyler taking advantage of her. I am confused about why you'd have Bethany create the video for Tyler under the current circumstances, it's out-of-character because it implies that she's staying with his Dad, and willing to continue their illicit activities behind Dads back! It would only make sense if the video started with; I'm leaving your Dad, I like you very much, miss you, and would like to try to work something out between us!

Also; as pointed out; IF Bethany stole Dad I'd think that Tyler wouldn't have wanted to meet her because she broke up the family and hurt Mom! It doesn't jive!

Grrr; I hate the way you ended it though - all of a sudden Tyler is sticking his head up his ass thinking that he's "god's gift to women"! WTH? ((Mom said we could keep fucking if I forgot about Bethany, which I readily agreed to. However, Bethany was my first, and now that I know I still have a shot, who knows??)) He agree with Mom but thinks that he can hook up with Bethany behind her back? He's an immature horn-dog, he needs to grow up before he can deserve a real woman. Of course; based upon his father figure; what can anyone expect.

DKP

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Not Good

You wrote a father who is a pig and a dog. Left a beautiful woman and son for a much, much younger beautiful woman then started fucking around on her. You wrote a son who grew up to be just like dad. Couln't wait to almost rape the stepmother while she was trying to say 'no'. Where I grew up, no matter what else happened, if a woman says 'no' then no it is. Period. Then went home and did mom, which he probably could have done anyway if he'd just stayed home. That way there would have been no heartbreak at dad's house, and he wouldn't hve ever been shown how much like dad he grew up to be. Mom, being the agressor, went from probably being the woman who probably would have took his cherry and done anything for the rest of her life for him - to now having to compete for his affection. This is sad, and now with the last line of the story you show that he learned nothing about himself or his disloyal stepmother by wondering what the future holds for him at his father's house. I know what particulat brand of asshole the men you wrote into this story are because I am one of them. I've been married four times and had several women during and between each wife. Not an admirable trait. You should stick to particular tastes such as incest, fetish, whatever, but stay away from actually causing a divide in the families you create. Besides all that giving someone reading this who is weak-willed the notion of doing it himself.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
good story

you write good the english is very easy to read

you write mother son love making sweetly

I very exciting son fuck his own mother

richbwrichbwalmost 10 years ago
nice

great story hope theres more to cum ive actually read it a few times now and it still is hot keep up the good writing awesome story

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Truly Wonderful Tale

This was a wonderful story, from beginning to end, I liked how you introduces the attraction Tyler felt for his mother, and his sensual images of her, even before he left to visit Dad & his new wife Bethany. I was hoping you were setting things up that tyler would return home, and his mom would try to compete with his memories of Bethany, and by god you did it! Tyler was a little slow off the mark with his hottie step-mom, and her "shopping him around" to pretty girls more his age didn't do much for Tyler, or for me. But I suppose it was better than him hooking up with some slut for a "Quickie." I enjoyed Bethany playing with herself knowing Tyler was watching, this really gave some heat to her later conquest of Tyler at home. And I particularly enjoyed the image of Bethany in the "Victoria's Secrets" store, holding up a pair of black thong panties, and some other pieces (which unfortunately you didn't describe) again showing she was a hottie who knew how to present herself to the next piece of meat she was planning to eat. Tyler's return to his mom's went as nicely as I had hoped, or even better. I felt his mom just had to compete with Tyler's step-mom, proving to her son that she was every bit as hot and fuckable as Bethany. In fact you did one better and gave Tyler an orgasmic homecoming that was even better than Bethany could have provided. I assume Tyler's mom must have had some contact with Bethany without Tyler realizing it, otherwise how would she have gotten herself into a tiny black bikini just like Beth's, and taken him to the pool where he could feel her up with the "tanning lotion" just like he had done to Beth, and so get him so damned hot she would be able to make him cum every which way from Sunday when she got him home. Brilliantly thought out, and written. The only regret I have is that you didn't do a sequel! I could just see the kind of action between Tyler's mom and Beth when she came to visit them, shortly after dumping Tyler's dad (which she would logically do.) Maybe in the future?Something to look forward to. Thanx

hungrysagehungrysageover 9 years ago
wonderfully written

the way the whole story is built up and progressed toward conclusion is commendable. you should continue the story. i can see a possible sequel. you're a good writer

mthomas63mthomas63over 8 years ago
Loved This Story!

I agree with many of the previous comments that the plot could have ben thickened quite a bit with Beth making it a threesome but the action as written was sufficient for me to attain and sustain a full-fledged erection throughout.. Whew! Reminds me of some of my boyhood fantasies...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Getting it at home.

Who needs Bethany? It's all about availability and frequency. Mom's into it, so why not? It comes down to physical attraction between a man and a woman. There comes a point where she's not your mom, but a sexy body that you want to fuck. If she makes your dick hard, might as well fuck her.

hawk200377hawk200377over 8 years ago
not bad

It wasn't a bad story the build up was decent it was an easy read there was a few things you could have added such as what happened between the dad and the step mom after he told her his dad was sleeping around on her I get that she said I hope you come to visit us again soon but that don't mean they stayed together plus you could have added a bit more with the build up to the son fucking his mom or you could have made her a little more jealous of what happened with the other girl but all and all it was decent

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story

Can't wait to read if they bring Bethany in on their fun

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I know this story is almost three years old....

but I want to add to the convents that Bethany should come back.

NeverenuffouNeverenuffouabout 7 years ago
About time for a sequel?

Bethany leaves Dad, shows up on Tyler's door, Mom treats her like a slut for stealing her hubby and deflowering her boy but eventually the three of them have a sordid affair. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
You write great stories

your stories are very good, you could add a little more danger of being caught, kick it up a notch, these could be nice movies I think.

TSreaderTSreaderalmost 6 years ago
A very hot story

Very hot and very yummy too! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Tyler

Reads like a 12 year old, not an adult. He also displays many early signs of the traits he despises in his father.

gfrhgfrhover 4 years ago
Is there going to be a chapter 2 and other questions?

I liked this story and it could continue. I have a few questions. 1) I may have missed it, but is Beth the the original mistress that the husband cheated with while married to his first wife? He could have cheated with someone else. 2) Why is Beth staying with the douchebag husband since she now knows he's cheating on her? (Yes, I know she cheated with the son also.) If she is the original mistress of the first affair, that explains why the mother wants the son to forget her and I wouldn't feel so bad for Beth then. If she wasn't the original mistress, maybe expand on her with the son and mother relationship. Not necessarily sexual, but it could be just a bond that both women were screwed over by douchebag. Also, it's apparent that Beth still has feelings for the son. Thanks.

mrdata9770mrdata9770over 2 years ago

(9/24/2021) This was an enjoyable read; nicely done. The author's list shows this story as being submitted in 2003. Was there free texting in 2003??? 5 stars!

TheOldStudTheOldStudabout 2 years ago

The plot was great, but unfulfilled. Tyler seems to be quite experienced for a virgin...

boobfuckerboobfucker9 months ago

Did you rewrite the story? I remember it being much longer and in depth. I was hoping to read it again and was a bit disappointed to find this version. Could you please upload the original?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Why did you stop here? You should have at least knocked both of them up and let them stay as a family for the future. You know that you are never going to give them up.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous