Summer Fling

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bob03567
bob03567
4,111 Followers

I trembled inside and couldn't find the words.

Mom hit play and said. "That's ok. You don't have to answer."

Beth once again started to talk.

"But maybe I was wrong. I don't know if it was from knowing I was your first or from how passionately we made love. But I have never felt as excited as I did that night."

Mom hit pause again and whispered into my ear.

"She took my baby's virginity did she?"

All I could do was nod yes and felt Mom's hand lightly stroking up and down my thigh.

My emotions were all over the place when Mom hit play again.

"I hope you visit us again so I can get another chance to show you. However, until then maybe this will show you I'm sincere." Beth said as her hand slowly tucked under her bikini bottoms.

"I know how much you like watching me."

My heart pounded in my chest as I mumbled. "Okay Mom. I think that's enough.

"The best part is coming up" she said as she squeezed my thigh close to my groin.

Beth sat down facing the camera with her legs parted widely as I watched her hand moving up and down across her mound under her bikini. Her eyes were closed, and her mouth was open as she began to moan.

Mom's hand rubbing my thigh and Beth masturbating was getting me excited. I could feel my dick rising and tried to speak.

"Mmmom..."

"Shh... Baby. Just watch. Mommy is going to make it better."

I was glued to the television seeing Bethany's body jerk as she rubbed faster on her mound and gasped when I felt Mom's hand run across my stiff dick.

I placed my own hand upon Mom's robe and squeezed her thigh as I felt her fumbling with my pajama's. She opened my pajamas and freed my dick from its hiding place while Beth squirmed around and removed her bikini bottoms.

Mom reached forward and grabbed the lotion from the coffee table and was lubing up her hand, just as I saw Bethany insert her a couple fingers inside her wet pussy.

"Isn't that hot honey."

"Mom... I... Oh..." Was all I could say when Mom first stroked her slicked up hand slowly down my shaft.

"It's okay... Mommy is here."

I grasped Mom's thigh hard as I watched Beth fuck herself and then moaned loudly while Mom jerked my rod faster.

"Ugh... Oh... Oh..." I grunted as my hips began to buck up meeting Mom's down strokes.

Mom leaned closer, and I felt her hot breath on my ear. Twisting her gripping hand around my shaft, and she whispered.

"That's your dad's wife isn't it?"

I just nodded yes as my eyes closed and head fell back.

"You fucked your step-mommy?" Mom whispered and jerked my dick even harder.

My cum rose to the tip quickly as I became super excited. I knew I was going to cum any second. I opened my eyes and looked forward just as Bethany was thrusting her fingers hard inside her cunt wailing that she was coming. I then looked down to Mom's hand vigorously jerking my dick. It was more than I could handle and I exploded.

"Oh fuck Mom!" I gasped out as my cum was flying from my cock.

My cock was held firmly in Mom's slick hand and her continued strokes kept my ecstasy at a high pitch while I finished cumming.

My body shivered, and my ass bucked as I groaned. As I felt the last of my sperm drip out, Mom kissed me hard on the lips. Then she worked my pants down to my ass. I reached down and helped until they were completely removed then couldn't help but wrap my arms around her waist pulling her closer to me. Mom adjusted herself until she was straddled over me and her robe partially opened down the middle revealing she was naked underneath.

"Oh Mom." I said as I felt her naked ass press upon my thighs when see eased herself down.

"Shh... Honey. Mommy is going to make you forget all about her" She softly said as she leaned in and kissed me again. I willingly kissed her back and felt her body inch forward until her hot mound was resting upon my shaft.

Mom moved her hips, grinding her pussy lightly against my dick as we passionately kissed with our tongues intertwining. I reached my hands inside her robe and softly palmed my mother's soft breasts. Mom moaned as her nipples became firm to my touch, and her body pushed down harder against my groin which I felt coming back to life.

Mom broke our kiss and whispered, "That's it baby. That's it." Her hand slipped down between us and grasped my swollen cock smashing it hard against her pussy as she rocked to and fro. I felt my steel pole part her lips and slip partially inside her warm cunt.

My hands grasped her bosom tightly as I felt myself slip further inside and groaned.

"Jesus Mom!"

Mom wiggled her body, and her legs spread wider sending my entire cock inside, and I huffed.

"Oh fuck!"

Her pussy felt fantastic. I took hold of her waist. As she slowly raised up and pushed down, I would thrust up with my hips.

Our slow fucking increased in speed, and I heard Mom whimper.

"Fuck me... Fuck mommy... Fuck me Tyler!"

I went crazy and grasped her hips tightly. Sinking lower on the couch, I pushed myself into her as hard and as fast as I could. Mom wailed and moaned as her pussy tightened around my shaft. Her body quivered, and I felt her legs clamp against mine as she arched her back and screamed.

"I'm cumming. Oh god I'm cumming!"

I pumped and pounded away as Mom thrashed on top of me. She fell forward resting herself on my chest and holding onto my shoulders. I kept fucking her until I knew I was going to cum myself. However, when I tried to pull Mom off, she sat up still holding my shoulders and rocked on my dick very hard and fast.

"Mom... Mom... I'm going to... oh fuck! I said as my sperm released deep inside her womb.

"Yes... Give mommy your cum." I heard her say as she gyrated herself on me until I was once again spent.

Mom leaned forward and rested her head back on my shoulder, and I wrapped my arms around her body pushing her chest into mine with my dick still planted inside her.

The television screen was black, and the room was silent except for our heavy breathing. I held Mom until my dick went limp inside her, and she sat up looking at me while she lightly brushed my hair.

I peered back into Mom's eyes, and she softly said.

"Mommies not done with you yet" and took my hand as she stood up.

I rose from the couch, and Mom led me to her bedroom. When we reached her bed, she turned me around and pushed me backwards. I fell onto the bed and watched as she took off her robe, letting it fall on the floor. Mom knelt in front of me and grasped my cock as she eased her head down.

"Oh fuck! Mom!" I said when her lips kissed the tip of my dick and caused it to twitch.

"Mmmm... Mommy likes Tyler's dick," she said as she slowly inhaled my dick until it was completely inside her warm mouth.

I grabbed Mom's head and closed my eyes as my mother worked her mouth and tongue on my appendage until it was fully erect one more time.

Mom stopped sucking me and grasped my dick in her hand, stroking it while she looked up at me and said.

"Did she do this for you?"

I shook my head no and Mom went back down on me. Her head bobbed faster, and I was close to cumming again when she stopped suddenly. I opened my eyes to see Mom moving beside me lying on her side facing me and taking my cock once more in her hand as she slowly stroked it. I turned my body to face her and lowered my left hand down until I had it placed across her mound.

Mom moaned and opened her legs when my fingers grazed across her pussy. I slid my fingers up and down her crack and slowly eased them inside until I found her clit. As I toyed with the hard little button, Mom's hips began to twitch. Her clit grew harder against my finger. I heard her breathing getting heavier and her hand stroking my dick went faster. Her hips bucked against my hand, and I inched myself closer until I felt her stroking hand against mine as I tickled her clit.

Twisting my cock around, I felt Mom move my dick between her legs. I pushed forward until the tip penetrated her pussy and heard her moan.

Mom moved her hand away while I removed my hand from her clit and thrust forward just as Mom pushed sending my dick another half inch inside her.

I was sex crazed and kissed Mom deeply while I rolled her onto her back to center myself on top of her. Taking hold of her thighs, I spread them wide and pushed hard. My dick sank deep, and Mom wailed as her ass lifted off the bed meeting my thrusts. In and out, in and out, faster and quicker I went until Mom was bucking and thrusting. Her moans were almost screams when I got up on my knees and put her legs over my shoulders. Holding her thighs tight to me, I rammed vigorously inside her soaked snatch.

"Oh fuck Tyler! Oh fuck! I'm cumming again" Mom shouted as she tensed up, and I kept pounding away.

I felt myself ready to explode again but this time I didn't hesitate and rammed deep inside her cunt and held myself there as my cum emptied once again inside my mother.

When my climaxed finished I dropped my sweaty body upon my mother and listened to our pounding hearts. Exhausted I fell asleep lying on top of her with my dick still inside.

When morning came. I looked up and quickly and played back what took place last night. Mom was nowhere to be seen when I sprang from her bed. I went into my room to dress, and that's when Mom popped inside.

She was dressed in a pair of tight blue jeans and a yellow tank top. It was obvious she was braless as her nipples poked at the material.

She smiled when she saw me staring and her chest and said, "You feel better now?"

I smiled back and nodded yes.

"Good. Now let's make sure you stay that way." Mom said as she closed my door and removed her clothes.

We fucked in my room that morning and again that evening.

Mom said we could keep fucking if I forgot about Bethany, which I readily agreed to.

However, Bethany was my first, and now that I know I still have a shot, who knows?

bob03567
bob03567
4,111 Followers