Summer Fun Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She sat up rolling her hips around. "He's going soft in me. Are you done?" she asked.

"I don't know, I don't think I got off but if it's going soft I guess I'm done," I replied

"Okay I guess I will head out then. Anything else you need?"

I looked down and my clothes weren't on the bed. "'I'll need my underwear and shorts off the floor."

She picked up the boxers and slid them up on my legs to my mid-thigh and then did the same with my shorts. I rolled over on my stomach pulling my boxers up then my shorts. When I got on my back I fixed the front and adjusted my cock so I could get up in the chair. Through the door I could see her bouncing up and down as she tried to squeeze her ass in to her shorts. It would have been a sight to see her do it without her bra on but her shorts were the last thing to get put on.

"Have fun this weekend. See you next Friday," I said

"Oh I'm sure I will be going to go to the adult sex toy shop up there to get a few things for my birthday," she said as her grin got wider.

"I'll give you twenty next week for your birthday. You can spend it on what you want up there."

"Cool. Well, next week I'll show you what I got. I'll see you then, bye," she said as she was headed out the door.

"Bye," I replied as the door closed.

I'll be spending the next week wondering what kind of toys she bought up there. I hope she gets something to use on her when we fuck the next time.

12