Summer Hire Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Erik and Melissa stopped when they reached Cathy. The older woman held out her hand to Melissa, saying, "Hi, I'm Cathy. It's so nice to meet you. When Erik told me about you, it was such a joy to hear his excitement. I can see why."

Melissa blushed, shaking her head slightly to deny this praise. She responded, "I'm so glad to meet you too. All the people in Erik's life seem to be amazing."

Melissa wasn't certain why she had been more formal in her response, but she realized that Cathy reminded her of someone who would play the role of a rich aunt in a soap opera -- attractive, clever, and overly formal.

Cathy smiled back at her, then turned to Erik, giving him a hug and a light kiss on the lips. "And shame on you, for corrupting such a lovely lady. You, sir, are truly incorrigible." She shook her finger admonishingly at him, "And wicked, too."

Erik grinned, shaking his head in mock sorrow, "Alas, it's all too true." Then he dug a key fob out of his pocket, handing it to Melissa. "Now remember, you need to be back and dressed for your session with Sensei Mike at 4:30.

She looked at him and then at the car, startled. "You want me to drive? That?" She pointed at the low, powerful sports car. She wasn't sure what model it was, but she was absolutely certain it was expensive.

"Sure, you know how to drive a stick." He stepped away from them, waving, "See you later." Then he turned and walked away, without looking back.

Melissa watched him go, exasperated. As he turned a corner, she squatted down to take off her shoes. Looking up, she saw Cathy staring down at her with a quizzical expression. Melissa shrugged, "Well, I'm not going to drive that thing in these fucking six inch wedges."

Cathy chuckled in agreement, "Off hand, I'd say they're a one-inch platform and a four inch heel, although I absolutely agree with your decision, since I'm going to be your passenger."

Melissa laughed too, as she stood up, shoes in hand. She clicked the key fob door opener, "Come on. Let's go shopping."

12