Automated Package

Story Info
An unexpected package conceals a devious machine.
6.6k words
4.59
91.8k
225
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nefarium
Nefarium
1,023 Followers

Damn, the doorbell. The cheery chime was almost mocking, and Sarah responded with a long groan. She had been staring up at the ceiling for hours, her mood sullen, unable to conjure her limbs into action. It had been like this for days, and little had managed to break her dark spirit, despite repeated visits from concerned friends. The darkness was stubborn this time. Yet the urgency of the ringing doorbell was compelling. She kicked off the thick duvet, already mourning its molten embrace as the cool air settled on her bare skin. She wasn't even dressed yet, so she scanned the room for an article of clothing, spotting a baby pink silk robe hung on the back of the door and snatching it in a flurry. Shrugging it on, she dashed through the living room barefoot to the front of the house.

Sarah yanked the front door open breathlessly, huffing a stray blond hair away from her face and flashing the lanky delivery guy a trying smile. He seemed bewildered by her sudden appearance and had to fight from dropping the enormous package he was holding. An awkward pause dragged on as the man's eyes trailed the figure of the scantily-clad blonde that had appeared in the doorway. She was petite; short enough that his head naturally tilted downwards to meet her eyes. Her curves accentuated all her best features, with round hips, full breasts and slim legs. The girl was practically sparkling, with white painted nails, blue eyes, glowing teeth and pale yellow hair. Sarah cursed the thin material of her gown, barely covering down to her mid-thigh; especially revealing given the white lace trim along the hem.

The only solace she seemed to find from her misery had been self-care, and when pruning or face-masks could help, it was only sleep that could ease her. It was nice to have that work appreciated, but it had gone on too long to be flattering. She tightened the silk around her body and cleared her throat loudly. It seemed to bring him back to reality, prodding at his touchpad and stuttering her name. Sarah confirmed it, although she had no recollection of ordering anything. This did happen on occasion, a hazard in the modern world of ever-available online retail therapy.

It seemed to take most of the tall man's strength to lug the package the short distance to the door, carrying it vertically by the handles built into the side of the box. It was long and slim, like it might contain an ironing board, and Sarah's short stature meant it was nearly taller than she was. He rested it against the door to scan it, then asked her to sign on his pad. When she finished, he turned to leave.

"Wait, aren't you gonna help me bring it inside?" she asked, fluttering her eyelashes instinctively.

"Sorry ma'am, it's against company policy," he said, hopping into his truck, "Have a good day now."

Sarah rolled her eyes. This thing was enormous! What on earth could it be? She couldn't think of anything she had ordered, let alone anything which could conceivably be this large. Testing the weight with a tug, she could tell that getting this inside was going to be a struggle. Everything was a struggle of late, and she nearly found herself succumbing to the familiar apathy that had been clouding her head in recent weeks. The misery was shapeless and of indeterminate source: not born of the unending series of contracts she had to review for work, or the string of disappointing dates from matching-apps, nor the increasing monotony of her wake-gym-work-tv-sleep routine; it had been created through the frustration of their potent combination.

This however was a more acute problem; she couldn't physically close the front door without getting the package inside, and Sarah was beginning to feel a chill. The wind licked the ends of her thin robe, and the threat of exposure only increased her longing for the tedium of her bedsheets.

With a sigh, Sarah planted a foot on the carpet either side of the package, hugging the cardboard to her chest and heaving it up and in through the door. Walking sideways, she was able to drag the bottom of it along the floor, being careful not to bump her toes as she brought it through the hallway. She couldn't manage much further than the living room, wrestling it to a spot where she could prop it against the wall, before going back to close the front door.

Examining the package, Sarah saw no tape anywhere on the box to cut. There was no logo, or any discerning features other than the barcode marked "NEF006123" and some instructions in bold text across the front of the box which read "MUST BE OPENED FLAT, THIS SIDE UP". She groaned at the thought of trying to set the box down on the floor. This was going to be another rotten day, she just knew it. Curiosity was all that was keeping her from retreating back to sleep: the package was in her name, so it couldn't have been delivered in error, but what could she have ordered that was so heavy? With a deep breath, she wiped her brow and resumed pulling the box along the ground. Once it was far enough away from the wall to spin it around, she turned the "face up" side away from her, then hesitantly pulled the top of the package towards her, trying to control its fall for a soft landing. First she tried using her shoulder to take the brunt of the weight, but she was too worried she would get trapped under it, so started using the handle-holes on either side. It took all her strength and she had to rest it on her knee for a moment before kneeling and bringing it to rest flat on the carpet. It landed with a thud and the light clatter of metal from inside.

Before she could remove her hands from the holes on either side of the box, she felt something pressing against her fingers from the inside. It was like a soft pad, but it was pushed firmly, wedging her fingers against the inside of the cardboard. For a moment it seemed trivial, like the contents of the box had shifted inadvertently, but as Sarah tugged and struggled to release her fingers from either side of the box she began to panic a little. The cardboard gave no give at all, she was stuck.

Suddenly, the left and right sides of the box fell open neatly on hinges, and some complex steel and blue plastic rods peeped out. A mechanism extended out of either side of the package, the type that might hold up a desk lamp, adorned with springs and bolts at the joints, but rather than a bulb on the end, there were padded shackles which both swiftly swung around and clasped Sarah's wrists. She was stunned, still and silent in disbelief until all the panic rose up in her at once, fixated on the heavy box with metal arms coming out of the sides like a flat crab, clasping her wrists in pincers. She shrieked, frantically tugging her arms back and forth, but only succeeding in moving the box ever so slightly across the carpet. All the scrambling did was loosen her gown, falling open and slipping a little down her back.

Now the rest of the cardboard canopied open, the top splitting into two down the middle as the complex apparatus of metal and plastic within were revealed. The cardboard seemed to be fused to the mechanisms as if it was an outer shell, now being brought to rest on the carpet to form a foundation for the device as it unfurled. The material certainly seemed stronger than normal cardboard, her fingers now released as the shell dismantled, but her wrists still held tightly in their cuffs. She was forced to watch helplessly and in awe as articulate arms moved with hydraulic choreography.

Underneath the unit were two long metal beams, which began to splay out into an X-shape, with flat metal discs at the ends pressing down into the floor to form a base. It lifted the entire machine up slightly and tugged her hands upwards with it. Sarah was speechless, terrified beyond words at the metal behemoth that was erecting in her living room. She wanted to scream but the sound was squashed inside her, paralysed until she was suddenly tugged forwards. The arms holding both wrists were attached to rails, and the cogs turned in perfect synchronisation, pulling her towards the shifting metal body of the device. Sarah instinctively stumbled up onto her feet as she was brought squatting over the mechanism. Fighting back seemed futile, only moving the device slightly but not doing anything to free her slim wrists from the machine's grip. The mechanical movement stopped, and a second set of cuffs pounced from the sides of the box, this time grabbing for her legs. It caught her right ankle successfully, but she moved in time to stop it getting her second, screaming as she kicked and flailed, only keeping her balance because she was held so firmly by cuffs.

A sharp electric zap against her wrists was enough of a shock to immobilise her for a moment, sufficient time for the final metal arm to clasp her free leg. Powerful motors lifted her legs slightly off the floor, her weight causing the metal discs of the machine's base to press further into the carpet. Padded platforms rose from the belly of the device to cradle her abdomen and support her knees, each attached with rollers to the pair of metal rails beneath her. She noticed the arms holding her ankle cuffs and wrist-restraints were all connected to the same rails, allowing the mechanism to pull her individual limbs forwards or backwards at will. Cogs began to turn with soft clicks, bringing Sarah's legs back behind her, while forcing her wrists forward. Slowly her body was pulled taut, the articulate arms stretching her limbs away from her torso into a spread eagle, pads continuously brought to her body to support her weight and moved as she shifted. The powerful motors proved no match for her flailing, the movement and screaming only serving to tire her out.

In the interest of speed, the cuffs on Sarah's legs had latched onto wherever they could, but now as her body was pulled taut, the cuffs glided down the smooth skin to the slimmest parts of her ankles. The pincers tightened automatically as they moved, until she was spread out perfectly, her gown draped over her upper body, hanging down from her sides and creating shadows beneath her. The fabric swayed as she josseled against the bonds, her tits bouncing with each movement, dangling down towards the myriad of electronics below. Her weight was now combined with the machine's, planting it firmly in place.

This couldn't be happening. Sarah was trapped naked in her own living room by this horrific machine. She went to scream, preparing her full volume by filling her lungs, but never got the chance. Another large metal pincer extended upwards towards her, open with black leather pads on the inside. It approached her neck on a thick steel telescopic arm, and Sarah could only move her head slightly to try and escape it, the metal arm compensating for the motion to soon grasp her throat. It clasped shut until it had a firm grip around her trachea, pressing with just enough pressure to be frightening but not painful. The urge to scream evaporated.

For a second the machine was still. Then one by one small jets popped up from various points along the surface of the machine and began spraying a fine mist. Sarah presumed it to be water at first, but it had a pleasant scent, like lavender, and as it formed on her skin she realised instead that it was some kind of oil. It glistened against the light, forming small droplets by the time the jets cut off. The mechanisms shifted, pulling her legs wider apart whilst her abdomen was tilted and her throat pushed upwards, forcing her to look up towards the ceiling. Simultaneously her wrists were pulled down, positioned under her shoulders as if doing a push-up. The stance reminded her of an "upward dog" yoga pose, with her legs stretched behind her, her back arched upwards and pressing her pelvis downward. Unlike in yoga, the machine forced her legs quite far apart and didn't let her rest her hands on a mat. It was extremely uncomfortable, her back arching uncomfortably to battle the weight of her tits.

Feeling a foregin object being pressed between her legs, Sarah began to fill with dread. It felt like a rubber ball being held to her clit, and as it came to life it became quickly apparent that it was a vibrator. She yelped, and felt the collar tighten slightly, warning her off making too much noise. After Sarah stayed quiet a few moments, it released again, allowing her to breathe more freely. She couldn't move her hips much, pads pressing against either side of her pelvis, so the vibrations were perfectly positioned, gentle and incessant, thrumming a pleasant rhythm against her pussy. Sarah found herself holding her breath, trying desperately to orient her body to get away from the sensations but she was stretched in such a way that her pelvis was forced to put downward pressure on the vibrating toy. Angry and terrified as she was, the feeling on her clit was starting to overcome her senses. She was pinned here, helpless and being made to endure the vibrations in silence as her joints ached from the stress position she couldn't escape. The unrelenting discomfort was so distracting that it was hard to fight from letting the sensation arouse her.

A pathetic moan formed in her throat, and the collar appeared to permit it, her breath becoming stifled as a tense pressure mounted between her legs. She squeezed her eyes shut, shaking her head in disbelief and wishing it would all stop, that the beginnings of orgasm would go away, but instead it grew and grew.

"Oh fuck, no..." she whispered, struck suddenly by the small climax, her muscles tightening as it pummelled her body, her toes clenched closed until the orgasm has passed. The vibrator sped up, hurtling Sarah towards another climax shockingly fast, blushing bright and squealing as she found herself soon squirting all over the machine. Her tits swung to and fro with the movement, the spasms of her muscles only worsened the pain of her forced position, which seemed to somehow intensify the pleasure. As her senses reassembled, she became aware of a red glow of light from beneath her, peering down to see a small flat board at the front of the machine with two large circular LEDs on the face of it. The red light was lit, a green one next to it dormant, and she hoped for a moment that it meant the machine was about to power down, but the vibrations continued. The light commanded her attention, becoming increasingly puzzling as her mind fuzzied with the rising tides of pleasure. Just as she neared the peak of climax, the red light blinked off and the green shone brightly, remaining as her body was wrought with ecstasy, then switching back to red as her composure returned.

"W-Why are you doing this to me?" she mumbled, scarcely able to think as yet another impossibly cruel orgasm began to approach. This time, even as her arousal spiked, the light remained red. Something about it felt menacing, taunting her as the spectacular climax seized her body. The red light flashed as a series of sharp electric zaps were administered to her ankles. She josselled in the restraints, but little moved save for the wispy silk of her robe and her tits, the silk tickling her nipples as they jiggled. A shriek formed instinctively in her throat, the collar tightening right on cue, forcing her to endure another two electric shocks in gritted-teeth silence under the blinking glow of red light. She gasped as it ceased, the red light stopping its flashing as the game became apparent to her.

Soon the shadow of pain began to fade and Sarah was amazed to find herself approaching orgasm yet again. The pace of the vibrations were perfectly calibrated, slowing when she needed relief and quickly resuming speed as she recovered. The hateful red light shone bright and clear, daring her to cum with the threat of instant torment. She held out, clenching the pleasure in her belly, josselling her hips to try and get away from the relentless sex toy, but soon she could feel her resolve slipping. Sarah couldn't help it, she was going to cum, hard. Really fucking hard. She fought and fought against it, close to crumbling by the time the green light came to life. Sarah cried out as the climax burst from her, drooling as her body shook with delight, her juices wetting the ends of her robe. When she emerged from it, she had to gulp for air, and for a few moments nothing felt real.

The vibration stopped, and she found herself being rearranged, her pelvis released from the clamps. This time she didn't have the energy to fight it, and lay limp, an obedient beach-blonde sex doll. How she dreamt of the safety of her bedsheets, yearning for the monotony of normality as the bizarre torment continued. Another set of cuffs were affixed to her forearms, the wrists ones released for a moment, so an articulate arm could latch onto the fabric of her silk gown and tug the sleeves off her hands, tossing it to the floor as the cuffs rearranged to clasp her wrists one more. Now she was completely naked, her legs slowly brought a little closer together, bringing her into a kneeling position. However demeaning, it was at least less painful. Her wrists were twisted so her palms faced upwards, and then her arms were pulled down and back, forcing her to push her bum up in the air, finally free from the vibrator. The collar pulled her head downward, her shoulders resting on thin pads provided on either side of her head. Sarah blushed with humiliation as she registered she was stark naked, head-down ass-up.

This new lewd position was at least more comfortable than the last, but that all changed as yet another padded support rose up and began pressing down on her back. At first she couldn't fathom what the machine was trying to achieve, her collar released as her head was pushed between her legs. Now she began to understand what was happening, it was capitalising on her flexibility so that she was effectively forced to stare up at her own pussy from between her knees. Another rounded pad created a pillow for her head, and she was entirely stuck, twisted into a pretzel to the point where her shoulders and knees were nearly touching. It was hard to breathe like this, completely immobilised and at the machine's mercy.

Between her feet, a new device emerged. A thick blue dildo on a piston was lifted on three metal arms, positioning itself above her slowly. She squealed, struggling in her bonds as more pads rose to hold her from moving side-to-side. The girthy cock soon found its target, the moist tip meeting her pussy lips, pausing, and then steadily pushing down into her. Sarah was forced to watch as the slippery member pressed its way into her, stretching her profoundly and coming to a stop before it became too painful.

"Please. Please don't!" she begged, nearing tears as she watched the foreign intruder retreating, then returning in slow thrusts. Sarah groaned in frustration, then resignation, then after some time, moans of pleasure, her petite body slammed over and over again by the dildo. The angle perfectly grinded the shaft of the cock into her g-spot every time with a precision only possible with sophisticated machinery and a tightly controlled position. She felt herself growing wet, and her body succumbing to the pleasure as the rhythm continued. A sudden horror dawned on her. She was going to cum just as hard as before, perhaps even more so. The feeling was unmistakable, with this perfect pressure on her g-spot, she was going to squirt all over the dildo, and her pussy was positioned right above her face. The horror of the realisation only served to tip her over the edge, a lightning climax accompanied by squealing and squirming. Her juices coated the blue cock, the excess dribbling down onto her face and tits.

The cock was relentless, increasing in speed so that before Sarah could even recover, she was screaming in ecstasy again and another flood of juices sprayed from her pussy. She did her best to close her mouth in time, but the dank flavour of her own sex was unmistakable. The humiliation was infuriating, and it fuelled her to keep fighting her bonds, desperately trying to kick free of her restraints and only serving to jiggle her shapely thighs and bum. Pushing and pushing, but finding no give in the restraints, and soon feeling her willpower beginning to falter again as pleasure overwhelmed her senses. Her eyes were fixed on her pussy, there was nowhere else she could look, scowling as it betrayed her and yet again erupted with orgasm, the warm juices shamefully coating her face, her hair and skin sticky with dew. She had to gasp and sputter just to breathe, practically waterboarded with her own cum.

Nefarium
Nefarium
1,023 Followers
12