Summer Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yup they sure have".....

"What did you like most about them?" Kim said.....

"Well they are firm and perky and pleasant to look at.... the nipples are soft and pink...I like them the most"......

"Do you want to feel how firm they are Dan?".....

Dan was beside himself...not knowing what to say....he just nodded "YES".....

"Then go ahead, touch them.....feel how hard yet tender they are..... go ahead touch them.....feel my soft pink nipples.... " seeing Dan was unsure what to do mostly due to shock. Kim softly grabbed his hand and guided it to her waiting breasts..... she then took his hand and placed it on her breast just inside her dress,...... although she was wearing a frilly bra. Dan could feel her already firm nipples and began to lightly rub them through the material... While doing this Kim let out a faint moan ..... "oooohhh... that's nice keep doing that".....

Dan was happy to do just that, in fact he was

enjoying it as much as her..... Then Kim put her hand on his other hand and brought it to her buttons on the back of her dress, and guided him to start undoing them so that her bra was now exposed to him, then she undid her bra and allowed Dan to touch her firm soft breasts without the hindrance of cloth.... They were as firm yet soft as Dan thought in fact they were better than he imagined..... He let his thumb and index finger lightly roll her soft pink nipple in between them.... and this made Kim more horny... so much so that she asked Dan "Do you want to kiss them Dan?"....

Dan did not answer he just immediately went towards her nipple with his open mouth and lightly flicked it with his tongue...... by this time Kim's dress had slipped below her shoulders allowing Dan a full view of her nice firm titties and this made him more excited...... Dan then feeling a little alone in this fun then grabbed Kim's hand and put it by her breast..... as he licked and sucked on it..... stopping to occasionally lick her finger and suck it into his mouth. This drove Kim nuts... as he could tell by her squirming around..... "Are you likeing this Kim"..... Dan said knowing full well the answer was yes.....

"Uhhhhhuuu"....is all she could say... Dan then switched breasts and began the same routine on this new one... but not letting the other one feel alone he left his hand on it rolling her nipple in between his thumb and index finger..... Kim then lowered her hand to Dan's zipper and slowly undid it until Dan stopped her with his hand....

"Are you sure you want to do this Kim?, I mean you are just coming from a recent breakup with your boyfriend"..... Dan thought to himself... What am I saying I have this extremely hot babe that I have been eyeing up for months, finally in my grasp literally and I am asking her if she is ready.... But then Dan realizes that.... that is how he was brought up ... to respect others and their feelings and to not presume that what is happening at the time is always for the best....

Kim then said to Dan.... "Dan you are so sweet.... to think of my feelings like that... I want to do this... I am very attracted to you... And I hope you are to me too..?".....

"Oh yes I am"..... Dan said with no hesitation.... "I am very attracted to you too".....

"Good then lets just see were the night takes us then.... and don't worry.... if I feel like this is too much then I will let you know"....

Dan let go of Kim's hand and she finished unzipping his fly..... then she slowly reached in to find that Dan was already hard....very hard...... in fact his pants could hardly

contain his shaft.... she smiled coyly, knowing she still had what it takes to make a man smile and stand at attention... despite what her boyfriend did to her to make her think the opposite... he was the loser in this relationship not her and she was glad that it was over between them.... As Kim put her hand further into Dan's pants she realized that there was not much room inside for her hand and his cock... so she took her other hand which was being sucked on by Dan at the moment and undid his button of his pants to allow more unrestricted access... Dan could not complain though because he was really enjoying sucking on her finger..... but he also enjoyed this new feeling with her hand on his swollen member.... she clasped it in her hand yet still outside of his Calvin Klein boxers he was wearing....

Dan was not a huge man but felt that his 7 and 1/2 inch member could do the job... and had never failed him in the past, he was blessed with a nice girth to it as well so this made the ladies enjoy it even more... not that there had been allot of ladies.... in fact Kim would be number 3 in the list of girls he had made it with.... well at least 3 if all goes well tonight for him... Kim raised her eyes to Dan and looked at his brown eyes and he at her baby blues... she then brought her face towards his and tenderly kissed

him on the mouth... sending shivers down Dan's spine...

He pulled her close into his arms and returned the kiss.... with a very long passionate

kiss, even allowing her to slip her tongue so shyly into his mouth a couple of times.... Dan really enjoyed kissing her as it was very passionate on her part too.... and this made the night even more romantic and exciting... While kissing her Dan felt Kim put her hand under his boxers and lightly touch his cock... at first only skimming it on top with the back of

her hand... then using the palm of her hand she slid her hand up and down to fell the full length of it and then clasped it in her hand..... "Oh my

Dan..... That is nice... I think this is going to be a night to remember.

Dan thought to himself, "This sure is, it feels pretty good so far, and it is just beginning. Kim could hardly contain herself, she started to shine with a glow, that radiated the sky. Dan on the other hand, was writhing in pleasure, from the soft caressing of Kim's hand on his cock. As she began to slowly massage it to it's fullest measure. Dan thought that it would never stop,

and that it would burst out of his pants. But of course this was only in his imagination. However, Kim allowed even more freedom for Dan's cock, by pulling at his pant's. Dan started to say something, but then caught himself and shut up.

He was thinking of asking her, if she was sure, she wanted to do this here, and now, where others might come upon them. But then he thought not,

and at this point he did not really care if they were spotted or not. In fact it sort of

added, to the excitement.

Here he was at the beach with this utterly

stunning babe, and was about to get the blowjob of his life, and he could hardly believe it. It all started with a coffee and some tears. Wow, he

thought. Kim was finished with his pants by now, which were almost down to his knees. She looked at Dan's cock and looked up at him, and smiled. She did not say a thing, nor did she have to, for Dan could see in her eyes the excitement that she was feeling right now, as he was sure, he was feeling the same thing.

Kim moved closer to Dan's cock, with her mouth open, and was just about to devour it with her ruby red lips, and tongue, when Dan stopped her. She at first wondered what she had done wrong, but soon realized, it was so that Dan could pull her top off, and let her bra fall to the blanket, in order to fondle her tits even more. She helped him to this end, and as soon as her top was off, she went back to his luscious cock. He squirmed with delight as she took his cock into her mouth. It was warm and slippery to the touch. He

wondered at this point if her pussy was just as warm and slick, as her mouth was. God he hoped so.

Kim could hardly contain herself, as she devoured Dan's cock. She acted like it was her first time, and she had never had this type of delicacy before. Dan was playing with Kim's nipples now, and had them all hard and pointy. He still could not believe how beautiful her tit's were. She had the most shapely ones he had ever seen, and he thought how tasty they must be. His mouth began to water.

Kim was busy on his cock, and he could not suck on her breasts, until she stopped, which he wanted to do. But he did not want her to stop either. Dan was about to ask her, if she would like some attention now. Kim must have sensed his being anxious, because just then she took her mouth off his cock, and moved her lips up to

his, and tenderly kissed him. Dan tasted her saliva, and thought, how warm it was, and delicious tasting. He did not hesitate, he immediately went to work on her nipples. He circled them with his tongue, and slowly let it

lick, the tip of the nipple. Kim liked this, and Dan knew it, by the way she reacted to his tongue. He then moved his tongue along the breast itself, allowing his saliva to slowly run down her breast, onto her stomach, and into her belly button. He fondled one breast, while licking the other, and then would move to the other, and do the same to it.

All the while Dan was doing this, Kim would not allow his cock to diminish in size. Not that it would, as the two of them were to far into it, to have that happen, and the adrenalin, and hormones were working over time now. Kim was busy rubbing his cock up and down, and playing with the head of it, teasing it. She liked to feel it pulse, with her touch. Dan was aware of this, and tried to focus on her tit's, so as not to cum to soon. But the urge was building up. So Dan stopped what he was doing, and looked at Kim, and then started to undo the rest, of the buttons of her dress. When he had all of them undone, he softly lowered her to the blanket, and pulled it off of her, past her ankles.

He was pleased to see that she had dressed for the occasion, by wearing a soft, white, cotton G-string, which he also noticed, was very wet in the pussy area. He straddled her over top of her while she lay under him, and lowered his mouth to her titties again, this time he was all over her chest with his tongue, not really resting to long on one area. He kept her twitching, and writhing, as she had done to him, with his cock in her mouth. She was elated with this skilled tongue of his, allowing it to go places, she did not know she had places. He slowly crept up towards her

neck, and began to kiss it tenderly. First under her chin, then along her neck towards her ears. Oh no she thought, not the ears. She was especially vulnerable to a mans charms, as long as her ears, and neck, were being serviced this way. Dan could sense, she was really enjoying this.

Kim reached towards Dan's cock, but he stopped her before she could grab it. Kim became perplexed, but Dan did this for a good reason. First he thought to himself, if she gets a hold of his cock, at the point he is at right now, he

will cum all over her hand, and he did not want that, and he was sure she didn't either.

But she soon realized, that Dan had another plan. It was her turn now, to be serviced. Dan slowly licked down her neck again, onto her breasts,

pondered there for a few minutes, then proceeded towards her navel. This sent shivers up her spine, and into her brain. She also had this great Queasy feeling in her stomach, not a sick feeling, hard to describe, all she knew is that it felt wonderful. She put her hands on his head, and seemed to guide him, to the areas of her body that wanted the most attention, but Dan

would not let her do so. He was in control of this pleasure experience for her. Kim could sense that he would not be easily swayed, to do her bidding, yet she did not complain, for she was enjoying the feelings, that this prince, of a man, was giving to her.

Dan by now had reached her belly button. He could feel Kim's tummy quickly darting in and out, as he licked and sucked on her abdomen. Her hands were still on his head, but were asleep in pleasure, and just going along as it were for the ride. She did not mind, as she rather enjoyed having her hands in his soft hair. It somehow added, to the pleasure she was feeling, yet she could not describe the feeling she only knew, she wanted to leave them there, for now.

Dan let his hands rub the sides of Kim's legs, and inner thighs. She enjoyed this, and spread her legs apart wide, to allow him to access the

inner areas of her thighs, that were not reachable the way they were laying. Kim was breathing very heavy now, and Dan knew that she was near an orgasm. So he let his hands quickly, but softly, move faster, along her thighs. He

also wanted to taste her already flowing juices, but waited, to allow her to experience a orgasm with out touching her pussy, at all. Kim shuddered and twitched, her muscles tightened up in her stomach, and her legs began to shake.

"Dan, Oh Dan, your tongue, and fingers on my skin, I cant believe it, I am cuming,... my juices, .... I'm all wet,..... can you see how wet I am"?

Dan could see, in fact he could smell her soft musky odor, the odor of pleasure and love. Dan kept up with softly caressing her thighs with his hands, until she stopped shuddering, and he could tell, her orgasm was subsiding. He then lowered his tongue even further, onto her soft mound of flesh, just above her pubic bone, he could not believe how soft it was.

She must shave, and look after this area often, with lotions he thought, as there was no trace of stubble, or friction at all. Dan slowly lowered his hand to her pussy lips, but did not enter them, but rather, he softly caressed them on the top, allowing Kim to move, and twist, along with this soft touching he was doing. The only patch of pussy hair, that Dan could feel, or see, was just above the opening to Kim's luscious pussy lip's. About an inch, or so, from her love

button. This pleased Dan to see, and feel. As he had never been with such a well manicured woman in his life. She really took good care of herself. Dan thought to himself, what a loser the

other guy was to have cheated on her, on such a fine woman as this. Oh well his loss is my gain he thought, with a smile.

Kim was in exquisite pleasure now. She was feeling fine, and enjoying every bit of this date, on the beach. Dan thought to himself, that it was time, for her to feel, his magic tongue, in her pussy. He lightly touched the crease, the opening to her love mound of pleasure. Kim was enjoying the feeling this caused in her torso, more than she had ever before, as he started to part her pussy lip's with his fingers. "Dan ... you are exquisite... make love to me... please, I want you now".

Dan just acted like he never heard her, as he wanted to pleasure her even more. As he played with her lip's with one hand, he lowered his other hand, to play with her love button. This resulted in another orgasm for Kim.

This one seemed more intense, and lasted longer. "Please Dan... Please....".....

"I will my sweet, just be patient a little while longer".

"I don't know if I can hold on Dan"...

"That's ok Kim let the pleasure flow in and out of the body, enjoy the feelings". Kim's body arched in pleasure to Dan's touch. He was truly a master of her domain. Now Dan thought is the moment. He slowly slipped his index finger into her wet pussy, it was not difficult at all, as she was extremely wet now, from the orgasms she had, and all this foreplay. Her hands had left his head now, with the last orgasm she just had, she raised them to her head, to hold it as she arched her back. Now they were caressing her own titties, she was pulling, and pinching, her soft pink nipples, which were erect, and hard, and enjoying all the attention they were getting.

Dan was up to his second knuckle now just slowly rotating his finger and playing against her pussy walls. He slowly lowered his tongue, to her

waiting pussy. She twitched, as he stuck his tongue, into her pussy. All the while keeping his finger inside, touching her pussy walls. He let his tongue dance around inside her pussy, and licked up, the juices that had flowed out, of her pussy, and onto her leg, from her excitement. She could not believe how incredible this felt, and had to grab his head again, and this time though, she would not take no for an answer, she meant business, as she pushed his head onto her pussy, harder than he had done so far. Dan went along with this, allowing Kim to guide his tongue, into her pussy, and around her lip's. Kim let one hand go of his head, and placed it onto his

hand, and touched the places he was touching.

Dan took her finger, and slowly sucked on it, then allowed it to enter her pussy with his. This

thrilled Kim, and she squirmed with glee. Then Dan removed his finger, allowing Kim to touch herself. She slowly felt her moist pussy, inside and out, Dan then lowered back onto her pussy with his tongue to touch her finger, while it is inside her pussy. Kim could not believe how incredible this felt. But enough was enough. She felt that she had been pleasured allot, and now it was his turn. Kim wanted his cock in her. Dan could not argue with this impeccable logic, for he wanted to be in her too.

Kim pulled Dan up to her lip's, and kissed him on his. The two of them sharing the flavors, of

their mutual feast. Dan kissed Kim gently, then more passionately as the kissing continued. Kim, by this time, had pulled Dan all the way up, so that he was horizontal with her body, with all the parts in sync. Kim pulled the rest of Dan's pants off, and the two of them were now totally naked. Kim lowered herself back onto the blanket, and pulled Dan down with her. She kissed him, and played with his hair. While Ken, was busy kissing Kim, she was busy grabbing his now throbbing cock, and lining it up to her wet, moist, pussy, she slowly got it into position, then said to Dan, "I am all yours".

Dan slowly slid his cock into her waiting pussy, and as he did, she let out a pleasing moan of pleasure. "It is just as I pictured it would be

Dan, full, and hard, and fits my tight pussy like it was meant for me, and me alone". Dan could not have said it better. Dan slowly started pumping in and out of her pussy, while Kim arched her back and wrapped her long legs around Dan's body. The two of them pumping in rhythm, harder and faster, Kim was helping, by pushing up against Dan as he thrust each time back into Kim's tight pussy. This stimulated her already throbbing clitoris, even more, and the overwhelming feelings started to build up in side Kim again.

"I feel another one Dan, please cum with me. I want to feel your hot cum in my pussy, I want this to be the one.... are you ready.... Dan..."

Dan was ready, "Yes Kim I am ready, let's do it together, anytime babe". Without having to say another word, and as if they new each other as lovers since time began, the two of them climaxed together, with Dan shooting his hot stream after stream of cum deep into her waiting pussy, it seemed to go on and on not wanting to end, and Kim's pussy sucked it all up, as if her pussy

wanted to store it all inside, not letting a single drop escape.

"I can't believe how much cum you have Dan, have you been storing it up for a special occasion?".

"All for you babe, all for you..." was all Dan could say.

"I hope there is more where that came from Dan"...

"Don't worry Kim there is always more, you will never need another lover than me, and I will always be there to make you feel good and please you". Kim cried small tears of joy and they clung to each other and listened to the pounding surf.

The two lovers, bodies intertwined in love, sharing this same space and time, in the

universe. Together felt as if life could not get any better than this, allowed their bodies to melt into each others. The feelings were so

overwhelming for them that, they just laid there until they fell asleep, only to be awakened by the lapping sound of the tide as it started to rise hours later.