Summer Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tomtom45
tomtom45
140 Followers

Only about a third of Tom's penis was now inside me and I already felt so full. Could I really fit it all in? I knew that at some point there would be a barrier as we encountered my hymen. But so far nothing and it just felt so good. I started to rise up and down and each time I went a little deeper. Tom was making noises each time I sank down on him and I could tell that he was trying to control his urge to push up into me.

It was time to end my virgin state and I lifted up to the point where just the head of Tom's penis was still in me and then dropped my hips to completely engulf him. I let all my body weight sink down on him and there was a brief moment of something like pain as I buried him deep into my body. We both looked down and there was no space left. We were as together as we could ever be and our love was at that moment confirmed. With trembling thighs I rose up slightly and then sank down again as Tom lifted his hips. Slowly we built the pace and lengthened the stroke. We entwined our hands and somehow regulated the pace to what we both wanted. There was no urgency but we both wanted to increase the pace.

I looked into Tom's eyes and saw the love he had for me and I had to lean forward to feel his body next to mine and kiss his lips. We held still for a few moments and I could really feel him pulsing inside me. I squeezed him with my inner muscles and Tom moaned with pleasure.

"Tom, I want you on top of me now" I said and we rolled over without losing our grip on each other. Tom looked down at me and said "Like this?" I nodded and he began to move in me. It was glorious and more than anything I could have imagined.

I pulled my legs back so that my knees were by my breasts and tom went deeper with each thrust. Did I really have all of that magnificent penis inside me? I wanted to push poor kitty up to take more of him and we were going a lot faster now.

"Please" I said, "More. Go deeper. I want you all inside me . . ."

Tom, with his eyes closed was pounding into me in a blur whilst making a deep sound in his throat. I could not wait for the moment that I knew was coming. I felt it first – a warmth in my belly and then Tom shuddered and cried out as his seed poured into my very core. His orgasm was the trigger for mine. But it was different to the one I had experienced before. This time it was my whole lower body – my womb, my vagina and my belly. It went on for only a few seconds but it has stayed with me for ever. My earlier orgasm was sexual – and wonderful. But this was love and changed my life for ever.

He fell on top of me and I tried to find a way to pull his body into mine. We mashed our bodies together and slipped and slid with the sweat we had built between us. Tom pushed into me one last time and then went limp in my arms. We were both panting and gasping for air. This was like the end of a race only it felt so good!

Gradually our breathing returned to normal and I felt Tom soften inside me. He kept kissing me and I kept whispering how much I loved him. Surely no two people could be so close to being one being as we were at that moment.

Gradually we came back to earth and Tom went and got the rest of our Champagne which we drank with relish as we toasted our love and how good we were at making love for the first time.

We almost staggered to the shower and tenderly washed each other. I had a little blood on my legs but there was no pain and no regrets at giving my virginity to this man I knew I would love for my life.

We still had some hours before we would be expected home so we sat naked watching the surfers catch the last of the waves in the gathering gloom of the evening. We reached out, caressed and kissed each other.

As the last of the sun disappeared, Tom lit some candles and led me by the hand back to the bed. Slowly he kissed my entire body until he reached my kitty. I opened up to him and he slid into me like we had done this a thousand times. Already he knew my body and I knew his. We were in unison and we took our time building to another wonderful climax together.

We were already comfortable with our nakedness but we just couldn't keep our hands off each other. Touching, caressing, kissing, tickling, wrestling and submitting to each other. There was a lot of laughter and just smiling at each other. We were blissfully happy.

The morning after our visit to the beach house my Mum watched at us at breakfast (Tom had stayed the night in my brother's room) and knowingly smiled as she sat down with us. She looked us both in the eye and said: "I had a call from Hazel last night. You two were at the beach house yesterday. And from what I can see, I'm pretty sure I know what happened up there . . ."

Mum looked back and forth to Tom and me and we were both blushing like never before! Then she laughed and told us that she was happy for us and that she remembered what it was like to be young or something. "Just be careful and don't forget about your training and racing today!" she called as she left the room. We looked at each other in shock, smiled and burst into relieved laughter. Mum always knew everything. Of course, my Dad never suspected a thing.

That summer was the very best. We trained hard, raced well and Tom made the state and national team. I made the state but missed the national team. We made love when ever we weren't doing something else and we got better at it as we learned more about our own and each other's bodies, desires and even fantasies. We became a team in so many ways and urged each other to greater things in the pool and wherever we made love. We went to the beach house when ever we could and waved to Hazel the neighbour who gave us a knowing smile.

Like all summers, ours came to an end and Tom was off overseas with the team and I started law at University. Each time Tom was back he stayed with us and we renewed our love. At that time it never occurred to either of us that we would not be together always.

Then Tom received a wonderful scholarship offer from UCLA which he could not refuse. In May he left for the USA after we had spent a week together at the beach house. We made all sorts of promises to each other and I was devastated after he left. Mum understood as did Susan and my big brother who propped me up and pushed me back into my life. I gave up swimming but kept up with the results of Tom's meets and his selection in our Olympic Team.

We wrote long passionate letters, poems to each other and occasionally there was a phone call. In the Christmas Holidays I flew to California and Tom and I had 3 wonderful weeks of sightseeing and lovemaking.

About a month after that trip I met a forth year med student and almost at the same time, Tom wrote to me to tell me that he had met "someone" who he cared about. As if by mutual consent we moved on with our lives and I grew to love the man I married the year after he graduated as a doctor.

Mutual friends told me that Tom married a girl from Washington and they set up home on Chesapeake Bay. Over the years we had kids and there was always a little bit of news that filtered through about Tom. I was pleased for him and I hoped she loved him like I had. In my heart I knew that he would think the same.

tomtom45
tomtom45
140 Followers
12