Summer of 1988 Outside Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
quadigy
quadigy
62 Followers

I leaned backwards, planting my arms behind me, and looked up at the sky. I closed my eyes and let the afternoon sunshine bathe my face. My naked body glistened with beads of sweat in the daylight. I wanted Leslie to think that I was completely at ease being naked and aroused in front of her. My mind, on the other hand, was racing with thoughts and possibilities of how this could turn out. Not to mention the fact that I needed to unlock the sliding door and get inside before my dad came home.

"You'd better be careful or that's going to get sunburn." Leslie warned. "That would mean you wouldn't be outside where I could watch you for a while."

I opened my eyes and turned my face towards Leslie. I wanted to ask her how long she had been spying on me. Did she witness me jerking off and climaxing earlier? Did she enjoy seeing me nude? Was she as kinky as me? All of these thoughts rushed through my mind but I needed to appear in control.

I stood up and walked towards Leslie and the sliding glass door. My hard cock bounced against my stomach as I made my way towards her. Leslie continued to stare at me as she sat sideways on the lounge chair. Her hands rested on each one of her knees while her fingers danced haphazardly.

"You're right. I better get out of the sun before this gets too red." I said, grabbing my hard cock in one hand while I readied the house key in the other. I stopped in front of the glass door and inserted the key. Leslie sat about a foot to my left looking at me. I could see her in the reflection of the glass as I unlocked the door and began to slide it open.

I didn't want to just walk inside and put an end to our little power game. I tried to think of something more to say in order to prolong the situation and test just how far Leslie was willing to go. Once I slid the door open I turned my naked body so that I stood directly in front of Leslie. Her face was now inches away from my erection. I let go of my hard on and placed my hands on my hips.

"You don't think I've got a sunburn, do you?" I asked teasingly with my erection just inches in front of Leslie's face. The next move was hers. I had fantasized ever since I was a young boy about Leslie. She truly fit the image of "the girl next door". Here I stood in front of her completely naked asking if my cock was sunburn!

Growing up next door to Leslie was bitter sweet. On one hand it was great because I was able to see her all the time since we went to the same schools and lived so close to each other. On the other hand it was brutal because she would tease then ignore me and treat me as if I was a child. We both knew I had a crush on her. Now that I had grown into a young adult maybe she would see me as more than just the kid next door?

I saw Leslie's hand start to move just as I heard a car pulling up the driveway. My dad was home!

"Damn!" I said as I turned around and quickly ran into the house to avoid him seeing me. As I began to slide the door closed I looked at Leslie. She was smiling back at me.

"Do you want to come inside?" I whispered.

"I better not. Besides, your dad is home anyway." Leslie replied. "Hopefully I'll see you over the summer. Maybe I could help you get rid of your tan line!"

I smiled back at Leslie and closed the sliding door. I quickly ran downstairs and made my way into the bathroom to take a shower. The cool water felt amazing running down my body. I stroked my hard cock as I thought about what had just happened between Leslie and me outside. It wasn't long before I was shooting my load once again. I chuckled to myself wondering how many times I had jerked off thinking about Leslie.

Hopefully this summer that would all end!

quadigy
quadigy
62 Followers
12