Summer Of Discovery Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a couple of minutes, Sherie's muscles relaxed enough for her to lower herself another couple of inches. There was no pain, only fullness like she had never experienced. Jim didn't dare move. He was getting all he could handle as it was. Sherie sank down until her pussy touched Mel's hand, and deeper, until Jim was filling her completely. She paused and waited for her pussy to accept it before slowly lifting herself up until only the head was in her, and slowly sat down on it until it sank into her depths again. Now they were fucking and it was wonderful. She tried to grip him with her PC muscles but couldn't. She wondered if any girl had ever been able to do that to him and felt a little sorry for him if he had never felt that. Could Mel do that to him? 'Surely not,' she thought, 'because Mel was smaller than her in size, if not in pussy size.' Anyhow, he must be liking it too, judging from the constant moaning sounds he was making.

After several minutes of silent fucking, Mel said, "Turn around and face me."

Confused, Sherie complied with her command. Mel helped Sherie swing her legs around so that she faced Jim's feet and Mel, who was between his legs. With Mel's help and Sherie's juicy pussy, they never lost contact. It even felt good twisting around in there when she turned around. Sherie lowered herself down again, noticing the different feel this way afforded her. Jim reached around and grasped both of her breasts once more as Sherie leaned back toward his chest.

Sherie soon saw what Mel was up to when she saw Mel lower herself flat on the bed and inch her head up between Jim's legs until she reached his balls. Licking them caused Jim to arch his hips up and made his cock throb up into Sherie even more. As Jim arched his hips up and Sherie pressed hers down to meet him, Mel licked the base of his cock. When Sherie lowered herself; she felt Mel's tongue lick her clit. No, it wasn't an accident! Mel was helping them both to get past the tightness and reach their orgasms.

Mel was so hot and horny by now that she needed something for herself. Thinking to Mark, 'Please come in here and fuck me! I need your hard cock inside me. Take me now! Please?' She could see his hard cock in his hand and knew he would not refuse her.

Mark was so turned on that he couldn't wait to get in there to see what was happening. Throwing caution to the wind, he rushed into their bedroom, cock in his hand, to witness the lovely sight of Mel's ass first, then her tongue licking mark and Sherie, and Jim's hands groping Sherie's breasts, and her pretty face contorting in waves of pleasure. Sherie open her eyes to see Mark standing there and felt some embarrassment. Mark reassured her by giving her a deep, intense kiss before placing himself at the foot of the bed.

Mark felt his sister's round butt, which curved up in the air at his touch. He wasted no time in placing his cock at the entrance to her vagina, pressing it into her in one smooth stroke. Now, Mel was moaning also, and licked Sherie and Jim with renewed fervor. He fucked her hard and fast, looking lovingly into Sherie's almost-closed eyes all the while. Sherie was in ecstasy watching him fuck her friend, his own sister, while being licked by her and fucked by his best friend's big cock. In no time, her hips began bucking as her orgasm started. She came once, twice, three times in succession. Feeling her coming and her already tight pussy contracting around him set off Jim. He shot wad after wad deep inside Sherie until it filled her and started running out. Mel dutifully licked it all up as best she could, as her own orgasm was fast approaching. Mark had never slowed down, and was ready to cum in minutes. Together, Mark began shooting deep into his sister as Mel had a huge orgasm herself.

After extricating herself, Mel kissed her brother, then Sherie, and gave Jim a big hug and kiss for being such a good sport. Sherie sat up and leaned forward, pulling herself off of Jim's shrinking cock. She hugged and kissed Mark, then thanked Jim for the experience.

"Thank you, Jim, for letting me experience how good a big cock feels, not that Mark is small or anything, because he certainly is not! It was very good. Mel, you are lucky to have Jim for a boyfriend. And you have a wonderful brother too!"

"I'm glad you liked it. You felt good to me too. I've never felt anyone tighter than you, so it was a first for both of us, I guess." Replied Jim.

"What a way to start the day!" Said Mark. "You guys all look so good together. I hope you didn't mind me joining you three."

"It was a little embarrassing at first, seeing you come in with your cock in your hand. But I was so turned on by Jim and Mel that anyone could have walked in and I wouldn't have stopped." Admitted Sherie.

"You guys were right." Said Jim. "It really IS sexy the way Mark and Mel make love, to US and to each other. It looks and feels so natural the way they do it that it seems OK, and not weird or anything."

"Well, what do we do now?" asked Mel. "After we've all had sex together on the same bed, what's left to do? We might actually have to go on a nature hike or something."

"Maybe we will, but only to renew our strength." Said Mark. "I can still think of several things we haven't done, especially things we can do together now, things that we couldn't do before. Hey, we can do whatever we feel like now.

Did you like this story? Did you vote? Please tell me what you liked or didn't. It may be winding down and I only see one or two more chapters, and need your encouragement to make them happen. Yes, they can read each other's minds when the thoughts are about their sibling and sex. They also can read other people's sexual thoughts and desires for their twin, but only when they are in relatively close proximity to each other. I can't wait to see what happens next. Will Jim, Mark and Mel get together too? Will a cousin from the city come visit and get involved too? Thanks, MagicFingers.

12