All Comments on 'Summer Of Discovery Ch. 11'

by MagicFingers

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Nice Reprise!

Nice reprise on a story you've had going since '04. I note that you last added to it in November of '07 - what brought you back to it again? I'm glad it did, because that brought the whole tale to my attention. Thank you. Write On!

Mriceman1964Mriceman1964about 13 years ago
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MagicFingers WOW !!!!!! I loved this story. I just finished each and every chapter. I am glad you decided to write another. May have taken you a few years to do it but wow. I hope you will continue . Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
wow

i hope the story continues. Maybe have the mom walk in while the two r doing it with their cousin

FriendlysizeFriendlysizeover 3 years ago
Feel let down

Great idea, writing, open endings really mess with my ocd. Keep writing please.

anubeloreanubeloreover 1 year ago

Contrast this, from chapter 3: "... However, her 'practice' with her brother and her newfound horniness had readied her for Jim's massive member. It wasn't that much bigger than her brother's anyway, but it was thick enough for her to know it would fill her completely. ..."

With this from this page: "... She sat down more, taking a half-inch, then an inch, moaning out loud at the feeling of this cock stretching her like she had never felt before. But stretch, she did, and took more and more of him until the big cock was buried to the hilt inside her. She couldn't take all of him but he was taking all of her, filling her completely and wonderfully. ..."

Also the previous page has Sheri saying, essentially, that there aren't many dicks as big as Jim's, but Mark's will do "right now". If Jim's dick isn't "that much bigger" than Mark's, why all the emphasis on how unspeakably enormous it is?

And I know you didn't have Mel going nuts over Jim's dick, but it still feels funny how she says (in the previous chapter iirc) that Mark's dick is her favorite, but then in this chapter even Sheri is implying that she's settling for Mark's because he's what she "wants right now". Eh. Still, crazy hot. Excellent work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous