Summer of Indian Aunties Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For the next two days, this sort of détente continued. It was as if both of us were afraid to cross some sort of red line. We were OK with fooling around or being playful, but there was a limit.

I would kiss her often. I would kiss her on seeing her first thing in the morning, or upon finishing breakfast, or after coming out of the shower, or if I wanted to ask her to watch some TV with me, or during a conversation just because I felt like it.

The kisses kept getting closer to her mouth, until I was practically kissing her on the edge of her lips. Shaheen didn't seem to mind, giggling enthusiastically every time I took her in my arms to kiss her. Sometimes, when we were sitting on the sofa, I would wrap my arms around her hips and say, "Barey mamani, let's play the kissing game."

I would then kiss her once, and she would then kiss me twice. I would then kiss her twice, and she would then kiss me thrice. And it would continue, until our cheeks were completely wet and sloppy, and then she would place a hand on my thigh, softly stroke it and say, "OK, beta, chalo. You had your fun. Look how hard your lund is. Let me go now."

And I would reluctantly take my hands off her hips.

She would pat and grope my butt from time to time whenever she felt like it. Whenever we were in the kitchen, talking, she would sometimes pat my butt. Sometime she would laugh and give me a squeeze there. But I was of course not allowed to touch her there. And I was not allowed to wear the underwear in the house in day time. She was very firm about this. Only at night, after dinner, would I be allowed to roam around the house in my underwear.

This continued for a couple of days. We kissed often. She talked about my hard penis often. Once I even joked about her touching me there to see how hard it really was, but all I got was a clip in the ear from an aunt, who pretended to be angry but was giggling at my indecent suggestion. I kissed her again after that. And then she groped my butt. This was something she would do often in those two days as well.

Before I recount what happened on the fateful Thursday, let me say what happened on Wednesday morning, after breakfast.

We had just finished breakfast, and the maid had cleaned the dishes and took our leave. I was seated in the living room, watching a European soccer game. My aunt was in the bedroom, on the phone, talking with her husband. Suddenly I heard her call out to me.

"Nazu. Beta. Come upstairs here for a moment."

I shut the TV and walked upstairs to her bedroom, wondering what was going on.

Shaheen was dressed in another loose silk nightie. She had a tape measure in her hand.

"Beta." She said, turning to me and holding out the tape measure. "Your uncle is getting some new dresses made for me for Eid. Unfortunately I have neglected to get measured by the tailor when I was back in town."

"Oh." I replied, nodding. I was taking in the situation, while my mind was racing a 100 miles an hour. "You want my help in taking some measurements?"

"Yes. If you don't mind please." My aunt smiled. "I can take my waist and hips, but the other stuff is tough."

"Yes, barey mamani." I took the tape measure. "But can I say something, mamani?"

"Yes?" Shaheen had an curious look on her face. "What?"

"Barey mamani, do you usually wear a nightie when you go to the tailor for measurements?"

It took a minute for Shaheen to understand my question. She almost didn't know how to react, so she threw her had back and laughed nervously.

"Well, of course not! What a question! Why do you ask?"

"Well," I persisted with my logic. "The nightie is a very loose. If I measure you with that on, it would warp the measurements."

"Oh." Then Shaheen's eyes narrowed. "Surely you are not saying I should be naked in front of you, you naughty boy!"

"No! No!" I pretended to be indignant. "Of course not, mamani! How can you say that?"

I pretended to be so angry at that suggestion that Shaheen was easily mollified and put off guard. "I am sorry, beta. I was just joking, of course."

I pressed home my advantage.

"Why don't you dress in a petticoat and blouse, mamani?" I suggested. "That way you will be decently attired, and I can still take accurate measurements."

My aunt seemed to think about that for a minute, and then said, "But my waist will be showing na, beta!"

I shrugged. "I am your nephew, mamani."

"Beta." Shaheen was seriously considering this! It had just been a punt from me. "Promise you won't tease me or be naughty with me?"

"Not more than usual, barey mamani." I grinned.

"You won't feel the need to pinch my gaand or squeeze my peechwade, will you?"

"Er ... maybe only once or twice, barey mamani." I smiled. "I know you are not Taiba ..."

"Hmm. OK, leave the room and shut the door. Once I change, I will call you."

As I stood waiting outside the door, I was elated. I had not imagined in my wildest dreams that this would actually work. This would ACTUALLY FREAKING WORK! I had figured she would laugh this off as a friendly (and hopeful) banter, and scold me slightly, and then forget about it.

"Beta! I am ready. Please come."

Now she was actually calling me from the other side of the door, dressed in only a blouse and a petticoat!

Shaheen was standing shyly in the centre of the room. Her blouse was a blue one. It was evident since she didn't wear sarees often, she was short of a good blouse that fit her well. This one appeared to be one size too small, almost squishing her breasts.

Then followed the big, bare, empty, naked and exposed waist. Shaheen was a tall lady, so there was a lot of area exposed from the edge of her blouse to the hemline of her petticoat.

"Wow. Mamani." I could not help but comment. "You look like a Bollywood item number!"

"Hush, badmaash." My aunt giggled. "You promised not to tease me. Now come and start the measurements."

"Yes, ma'am." I made her a mock salute and got nearer to her, standing behind her. She had a small notepad in her hand. I could hear her breathing. It was getting faster, and a bit more rapid. I could already see goosebumps on her hand.

"Let's start with the neck." She said, maintaining a calm voice. "Put the tape around my neck and take that simple measurement."

"Yes, mamani."

I did as she asked and read aloud the measurement, which she noted in her notepad.

"Now take my waist measurement." She said. "For this, you will measure the slimmest part of my natural waistline."

"Hmm." I took the tape measure, walked around so I was facing her and then placed a finger on her navel. "Start from here?"

As I touched her, I noticed she gave a little shiver, before she composed herself again.

"No, a little higher please. Now wrap it around my waist and tell me."

I pressed one end of the tape measure to just above her navel, and then traced the measure around her waist. As I walked around her, my hand remained in contact with her waist, brushing her all the way until I had a complete circle of the tape measure around her. Holding it firmly, I read aloud the reading.

"OK." My aunt's voice was shaking a bit now. "Now let's measure my hips. This will be the widest part of my hips."

As she stood still, I placed one hand on Shaheen's belly, just below her belly button. Then with one hand I caressed her all the way around, my hands brushing the hemline of her petticoat, and then stroking her butt cheek one at a time, pressing into the crack of her ass, before coming to rest in a full circle with the tape measure around her hips. I gave her the measurement.

"That ... was ... good." Her voice was definitely shaking now. "Now we have to measure my bust."

I pretended not to understand.

"What's that?" I asked her in a puzzled tone. "And how do you measure that?"

My aunt looked like she wanted to take the tape from my hands, but I guess it was tough to measure your own bustline accurately. So she relented and said, "Measure around the fullest part of ... of ... of my boobs, beta."

I placed one end of the tape measure on right boob. My left hand was actually on her blouse, right over her nipple, clasping the start of the tape measure. Then I slowly pressed the tape against the side of her breasts, before snaking it around her behind, and then repeating the treatment to her left boob and nipple. I then held the measure firmly against her bust.

"Is this tight enough, mamani?"

Shaheen was staring at the floor, not meeting my eyes. She finally looked up and said, "Yes, beta. I think it should be fine."

I gave her the measurement, which she wrote down. I then took her sleeve measurements, before she then asked me to take the "bottom length".

"You will measure hip point to ankle tip, beta." Shaheen explained.

Once again I caressed the side of her bare waist, before sliding my hand down her thigh, and then over her leg before coming to rest at her ankle. I read aloud my reading, before repeating it with her other leg.

"Thank you, beta." Shaheen beamed. "That was quite helpful. I will send them to your mamu right away."

"And I didn't even pinch you gaand once." I told her. "See, you can trust me."

Shaheen chuckled.

"OK, beta. Chalo. One pinch. Go ahead."

I didn't even waste a second. In an instant my fingers were on her right butt cheek, and I pinched her hard.

"OUCH! OK, chaalo, badmaash! Let go of my butt now."

Reluctantly, I obeyed her.

"Now, beta, go downstairs while I change into my nightie."

"Yes, mamani."

That had been Wednesday. Once again, the rest of the day had passed just like the other days, and I refrained from pulling any dirty tricks at night.

On Thursday morning, I woke up at 9 am. Naturally, Shaheen had woken up long ago and I was alone in the room.

The bright light of the late morning shone through the curtains on the huge windows of the room. It was going to be a scorcher of a day, I realized, as I sat up in the bed and yawned. I stretched, and then decided to freshen up. I removed the covers off me, and then my eyes fell at my genitals.

My poor dick, I thought as I glanced my turgid cock peeking out from my underwear's slit. I haven't been having the time to take care of you.

I normally masturbate at least once a day. I was counting on being in my own room every night to take care of business, but here I was, sleeping with my mamani. I had only been able to cum twice so far, both of the times on my aunts (Taiba and Shaheen) in bed when they were sleeping on my first day here. I could hardly keep on doing that without them saying something.

I would have to go somewhere where I could be alone, and take care of business. The whole day though, for the last two days, I was with Shaheen mamani. Even today we are supposed to go out together this evening for a burger at the only western style burger place in Tinpur. And at night we were in the same bed. I would not be alone by myself any time. For these last forty eight hours, my dick had screamed for relief and found none. Especially yesterday when I had been taking her measurements.

So now, when I would be in the bathroom freshening up, would be the only time to give my poor aunt-obsessed dick some relief.

I slipped in to the washroom. Once again, leaving the door slightly ajar, I stripped off all my clothes so that I was now completely naked. I then urinated, and then cleaned myself, and then brushed my teeth (with mamani's toothbrush, again).

Suddenly my eye caught something. It was a panty!

I went and picked it up. It was in the laundry basket. It must have been the panty that my aunt wore last night. It was made of silk, very light and velvety to touch, and soft. I sniffed it slightly. It had a faint musky odour in it.

"Oh Shaheen!" I uttered, as I wrapped the soft panty around my rock hard penis and started to rub myself. "Oh, mamani!"

The same panty that had rubbed against my aunt's pubic area last night was now rubbing against my cock. The smooth silky touch of her undergarment on my penis sent shivers of pleasure through my body. I imagined this was mamani's love canal that was rubbing against my phallus, and not just her cloth. My penis was brushing against her innermost folds. I was in her. I was going to and fro into her.

"Oh, mamani!"

There's a reason why girls rub their man's crotch, even if he is wearing pants. The tip of our penis is extremely sensitive. Right now, even with mamani's panty wrapped around my dick, I was softly stroking myself, touching myself, imagining that I was slowly, methodically fucking my aunty.

"Oh, mamani!"

I couldn't control myself. In the end, the two days I had spent hugging, kissing, touching, cuddling, spooning and rubbing against my aunt came out in one wild moment as I started to cum. I spurted and ejaculated and began to leak oodles of cum. It filled up the panty and then overflowed and fell to the floor.

"Oh, mamani!"

I was still taking her name as the last drops of my cum hit the floor. For a moment I was lost; and then I slowly began to gather my senses. It had been a lot of cum.

Suddenly, to my utter surprise, the door of the bathroom flew open.

"Well, Nazu I ... oh ... I ... sorry!"

In a trice I had turned myself so that my back was to her, and crouched so I was hiding the panty in my hands, clutched at my tummy. There was of course no way I could prevent my back or my buttocks from being in plain view. Or the distinct smell of cum in the air.

My aunt caught the sight of my glorious naked behind in full glory, especially as I was crouched, with my back to her, hiding the panty near my tummy. It almost felt like payback for the time I had taken in the sight of her, naked and squatting, with her back to me, peeing in the jungle.

"I am sorry. I am sorry!" Clearly flustered, Shaheen blabbered out. "I didn't realize you were here ... I am so sorry."

"It's OK, mamani." I croaked, still with my back to her. "I should have locked the door."

For a moment no one spoke. I am sure Shaheen could smell the cum in the air, or see the actual jizz on the floor. I wondered if she would say anything

"I should have knocked. I am so sorry." Shaheen said once more, and then added, "Nice and firm butts, Nazu! You must work out."

"Oh mamani. Please leave! You are embarrassing me."

"Oh, of course, I am sorry." Shaheen laughed, then turned around. She gently shut the door. I heaved a small sigh of relief. I don't think she had seen me with her panty in my hands.

"Nazu! I wanted to give you your shorts." Shaheen told me from the other side of a now closed door. "The maid's here a little early, and I know your new pants were in your luggage in room, so I went to get it. I was going to hang it on the bathroom door. I will leave it on the bed now. Please wear this when you come downstairs, and not your underwear."

"Yes, mamani."

About fifteen minutes later I was in my aunt's bedroom. I had taken a shower and was now dressed in a T-shirt and the shorts she had brought me. I could hear the maid dusting and cleaning as I went downstairs.

I wondered what I would say to my aunt. She had actually praised my buttocks! Was I reading too much into that? Maybe it was just her flustered, harmless way of trying to diffuse an awkward situation with an even awkward comment. Or was she genuinely hinting at something to me?

No, I shook my head. Shaheen is an orthodox, conservative lady. She is NOT Taiba. Shaheen knew I had cummed on her dress, yet she hid it from the maid and didn't mention of it to me in an attempt to bury the situation. Despite us being playful and flirting, she had not progressed with anything in the bedroom, even though she could. I must not read too much into that mention of my buttocks. She had been touching, fondling and groping my bum for a couple of days, true, but she hasn't done anything much else. And in return, she had allowed me to kiss her often.

Then again, I asked myself, had she heard me take her name while I was masturbating? Did she realize that I was using her dirty panty to masturbate to? She has seen me completely naked, even if she hadn't seen me masturbate. What would her reaction to me be now, knowing I was using her panties to masturbate?

I was really in dangerous territory here, I realized. First of all, we were aunt and nephew, and that meant I had to respect our family relationship. At the same time, we were fooling around with each other, teasing and flirting playfully, even if it was just innocent fun. This could only end up with one of us doing something inappropriate, or it could lead to a wild, fun and a memorable time for both of us. The hard part was knowing what my aunt exactly wanted. Too bad she couldn't be as clear and straight forward as Taiba.

Shaheen was adding milk to the boiling tea water on the stove when I entered the kitchen.

"Good morning mamani." I told her and went to sit at the bar stool.

"What, no kiss for your old aunt?" Shaheen asked me, somewhat mischievously. "Usually I can't get away from your kisses."

"Oh, of course, mamani. I am sorry." My heart lifted. Shaheen was still behaving normally with me. She mustn't have realized what I had been doing! Or was she? Is she flirting with me? But ... I normally kiss her anyways. She is just asking me for a kiss. That's all.

I.

MUST.

NOT.

READ.

TOO.

MUCH.

INTO.

THIS.

I gave her a tight hug and then a sloppy wet kiss on each of her cheeks, brushing the edge of her lips.

SMOOCH!

SMOOCH!

"Mmm! Mamani!" I exclaimed. "You smell nice! You must have put on a perfume."

Shaheen patted my cheek and playfully slapped me, slightly.

"Chal besharam!" She giggled. "Stop flirting with your old aunt. I smell the same!"

"No really." I told her. "First Taiba mamani, now you! It's a nice scent. What's the cologne, tell me!"

"I know." Shaheen went back to pouring the tea in the mugs. "I decided I have a young, handsome guy in this house who roams around in his underwear, so I need to look and smell nice."

"Now who's flirting?" I asked, and got another playful slap. This one was a little tighter, and left a sting on my cheeks.

"Ow, mamani! You said you will only slap me if I pinch your bottom!"

My aunt laughed.

"Chal, betameez! You have set your target on my gaand for some time now! That one pinch wasn't enough, beta?"

She then placed a cup in front of me.

"Here's your tea, beta. The maid will soon make your breakfast."

For some time we sipped our tea in peace, making small talk about the government and the infrastructure of India and my school. Then Shaheen stood up, taking the mugs to the sink, and then once again turned the conversation to the incident of this morning.

"Beta, I am so sorry for barging in on you like this in the morning." She said, her back to me and she was running some water through the cups. "My mind was thinking that the maid shouldn't see you in your underwear, and I wasn't really... concentrating, you know!"

"I ..." I was blushing a bright red. "It's OK, mamani. It was a mistake; I should have locked the door."