Summer of Indian Aunties Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No. No." Shaheen insisted it was her mistake. "I should have knocked. I should be used to you not locking or shutting the door by now."

"I live in a dorm in my room by myself." I tried to explain. "I am not used to shutting the door of my bathroom."

"Or being dressed in something more than an underwear." My aunt giggled.

"Well, that too. In fact, many times I sleep in the nude."

"Oh?" My aunt raised an eyebrow. "Isn't that ... I don't know ... doesn't that make you ... uneasy? I would never be ... able to ... sleep like that."

"Do you and mamu always put your clothes back on after ... you know ... you both ... er ... have sex?"

"Well." Shaheen blushed a bright red as I asked her about her sex life, but I noticed she didn't get angry, nor did she avoid the question. "Most of the time it's only my bottom that is off and that's all your uncle needs! And he doesn't take much time either, your uncle!"

I quietly digested the fact that my conservative aunt was now talking to me freely about how her husband fucked her.

Then my aunt turned around, facing me, and switched the topic once more on my buttocks.

"Beta, I couldn't help but notice." She said, and gave a nervous laughter. "You have very nice, firm buttocks. Very tight!"

"Oh mamani!" I croaked, going bright red again. "You are embarrassing me now!"

"No, I don't mean to." Shaheen once again seemed flustered. She then suddenly reached behind her own back and cupped her own butt cheeks with her hands.

"My bum," She said, squeezing one of her butt cheeks, "is SO BIG! I need to do some workout, beta. Maybe you can show me some exercises, Nazu. I want a nice, shapely butt like yours. Mine is SO BIG!"

For some time, I just watched as my aunt groped her own behind.

"My gaand has always been big, beta, but in the last few years I feel it has become much bigger."

She squeezed one side, and then the other, as she complained about the bigness of her derriere.

"When I walk in the streets now, beta, people stare at me. Like, I know in India women get stared at all the time, but I feel like especially in Kolkata and here in Tinpur, everyone is looking at my big behind."

I hardly followed her complaints, as I watched her hand on her bum, squeezing her own bottom.

"It's so hard for me to buy modest clothes, you know." Shaheen moaned. "Taiba has been after me to start wearing saris, and I think I might just have to. All these salwars make my peechwade stand out!"

I watched as she patted her own ass.

"Can't take your eyes of my butt?" Shaheen suddenly asked me, still in a playful tone. She had caught me looking, and not listening to her.

"I am sorry, mamani." I apologized, going very red faced. I was mortified. My aunt had come to me with a genuine problem and I was now caught staring at her ass.

My normally conservative aunt made no effort to move her hands away from her own behind.

"On the other hand, some men seem to be infatuated with my gaand. Like, say, you." Shaheen said, somewhat proudly said running her hands over her buttocks. She cupped one of her butt cheeks.

"I really think it's too big, Nazu, and I am really hoping you can show me some work out exercises. But you know what also? I have seen people, especially those lower class labourers, stare at me when I am out with your mamu. Now here even you are fascinated by my peechwade!"

I could feel my manhood strain against the thin material of shorts. I had just cum, but I felt I could cum again. The sight of my aunt tracing her big derriere with her hands, combined with her casual remarks about her rear end was extremely arousing.

"Do you know," Shaheen continued, cupping each of her butt cheeks in turn, "they are really firm and bubbly, but feel soft in your hands."

"Ooh." I uttered, and then unable to control myself, I blurted out, "Mamani, can I please squeeze them?"

For a second, there was absolute silence. It was as if I had broken some unknown code. Yes, my aunt had just spent the last few minutes talking about her butt, and yes I had been unusually free with her these last two days, but that was strictly platonic. Or ... was it? She had repeatedly warned me never to touch her bottom. And yet, here we were, she was flaunting her behind and I was asking her if I could grope her.

"You ... want ... to ... squeeze ... them? You want to squeeze my gaand?" Shaheen repeated my request, and then raised an eyebrow. "Why, beta? I have told you, Nazu, I am not Taiba."

"Please, mamani. PLEASE!" I wanted to say. "I have always wanted to feel you there, mamani. You have a very nice peechwade."

Instead, what I said was, "I need to see how firm or flabby they are. I have to see what exercises I have to give you."

"Oh." Shaheen bit her lip. "In that case, just a little touch, then, Nazu beta. And please don't pinch me! And tell me what exercise to do, na?"

I didn't need a second invitation. In a trice I was beside her, my hands on her big bum. I had never touched her this intimately before. She playfully wriggled her buttocks before I attacked her, diving in for my experience of pure ecstasy. My fingers were now pressing and squeezing her in ways I have never pressed and squeezed her before.

"What do you think?" Shaheen asked me with a twinkle in her eye as I groped her and squeezed her and pinched her down there.

"Oh, yes, mamani! Thank you mamani!" I wanted to say. "As you said, your gaand is indeed soft to touch, but extremely firm!"

Instead, I told her, trying to keep my voice from shaking, "You don't have too much fat in there, mamani. Your ass is very firm."

"Really? You flatter me!" Shaheen arched her back and tried to glance at her behind, while making no affect to remove my roving hands. She was loving this! As for me, I could hardly believe my self. I was actually feeling up my aunt!

"Mamani." I patted and then gently pinched her on her bum. "If you just control your intake of food to say 1200-1400 calories a day or so, and eat healthy, I bet you will have a gaand you will be proud of."

I then used both hands to spread her ass cheeks a bit, and then placed one hand in the crack of her behind. My aunt stood there helplessly as I molested her like a lecher. I then pinched her rump again, causing her to yelp.

"Most of this is just water weight, mamani."

'Thank you, beta." My aunt thanked me as I continued to grope her. Then she said, almost reluctantly, "The maid will be in here anytime, beta. If she sees you ... like this ..."

Her voice trailed off as I continued my assault on her buttocks.

"Yes, mamani." After almost another minute, and very reluctantly, I lifted my hands up from her big ass. I raised my hand and gave it a sharp whack. I heard my aunt gasp. I then gave it another whack, and then a squeeze, and then let her go.

We were both somewhat disconcerted. I had a huge tent in my shorts, my penis bursting to cum and ready to erupt at any moment now. Shaheen was breathing rapidly, her face flush red, and small beads of nervous perspiration on her shoulders and neck.

"I am going to the living room and watching some TV." I told her. "When the maid has made breakfast, she can call me."

"Um ... yes, yes Nazu beta." Shaheen stammered and then replied. "I will tell her."

Her eyes fell on the big bulge in my shorts. She gasped and averted her eyes. I hastily went to the living room and switched on the TV.

Although there was a soccer match going on, I didn't pay any attention to the screen. My mind was still processing on what had just happened. One minute we had been sipping tea, having a typical aunt nephew conversation. The next minute I was fondling her ass. Did she really think I needed to touch and squeeze her bum to tell her of a few exercises? And she saw my bulge, for sure, and yet didn't say anything this time. And this morning ... had she seen me masturbate into her panty?

One thing was sure. I was now walking on eggshells. My relation with this conservative aunt of mine was going to change, one way or the other. I heard the maid come back to the kitchen and talk with Shaheen. I slowly walked back to see if I could overhear anything that would shed some light on the situation.

"All cleaned upstairs, didi." Pushpita told her. "And I brought all the dirty clothes from all the laundry baskets downstairs to be washed."

"Good." Shaheen replied. "And what about my bathroom?"

"I left that lone, didi." The maid answered. "You told me you will wash your own clothes from that bathroom."

"Yes, I did. Did you see any cloth there though?"

"There was a panty there, didi." The maid tried to recollect. "I remember as I almost picked it up before I remembered what you said. It was wet though. Did you wash it already, and forget to put it on the clothesline."

I had wet that panty after I cum in it, and then wrung it out before leaving it in the laundry basket. I wondered what Shaheen was thinking about it now.

"I think I did." Shaheen finally said. "I will take a look at it. You go make Nazu's breakfast now."

"Yes, didi."

"And after that, when he is done," Shaheen continued, "Give me a massage. I will be in my bed."

"Yes, didi. And what about Nawaz baba himself? Does he need a massage from me?"

"You can ask him." Shaheen replied. "He is very shy though, especially around women. Only with me and his other mamanis is he close."

"Yes, didi."

Breakfast was a quiet affair. Shaheen wasn't there. Apparently she was busy checking some email and going through some correspondence. I wonder if she was purposely avoiding me. Pushpita was in the kitchen, busy with preparing some vegetables, as I ate my breakfast in silence. After wards, as she cleaned the table, the maid asked me if I wanted a massage from her.

"I ..." I didn't want to sound too eager, so I pretended to think about it. "Not today, I have to go out soon. Maybe tomorrow or the day after."

"Yes, baba. Just let me know. I am going to massage your aunt soon. I can give good massages. You will be very relaxed. I will take proper care, baba. You will be very happy with my massage."

She seemed to stress the word 'happy'.

"Yes, Pushpita. I will let you know."

I had to head out to the main village market as I had some work to do for my uncle. I went upstairs to my room, freshened up and changed. I then walked over to my aunt's room. This was the same bedroom where I was sleeping with her at night. I knocked on the door.

"Come in."

I opened the door. My aunt had her back to me. She was standing by the window sill, her hands on the window ledge, with her back to me, and she was looking out to the street. I looked at her bum. Her back was arched, and her butts were prominent. She was still dressed in that silky nightie.

She was looking so desirable. So tasty. So inviting. For a second, I was lost in hunger. And then I decided to take matters into my own hands.

I walked up to her, and placed a hand on her ass, cupping her left butt cheek. I could see Shaheen stiffen.

"Mamani," I told her, gently squeezing her bum, and leaning in. "I am going to the market to get those few things mamu wanted for the lodge, and to take care of some chores for him."

"Er ... yes, Nazu beta." Shaheen answered, her breathing becoming rapid.

Using my hold on her bum as a rudder, I firmly turned her body around so that Shaheen was now facing me, my arms around her waist and on her bum. Her eyes stared at the floor as I continued to knead her bum.

"I will see you in a couple of hours, mamani." I let go of her behind, and then leaned in and kissed her smack on the lips. Shaheen initially kept her eyes closed, as usual, when she thought I was going to kiss her cheeks, but her eyes popped open in surprise as I pressed my lips against hers.

SMOOCH!

SMOOCH!

"I will see you in a few hours, mamani."

"OK, Nazu beta." She finally looked up and smiled at me. It was a nervous, yet a very beautiful smile. "I will see you when you are back."

As I turned around and left the room, my thoughts were on that smile. What a smile! I just couldn't wait for tonight. Something was going to happen -- something!