Summer of Indian Aunties Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Every woman," I told her, sounding like an expert but really parroting off lines I had read in an erotic story by famous Indian erotica writer Tarek Zia online. "Every woman likes the touch of a man other than her husband. She is used to her husband. But you, mamani, you are a real woman. A passionate woman. You deserve more. You deserve proper pleasure, barey mamani."

She was like putty in my hands, literally melting in front of my eyes. I decided to take another bold gambit.

"Barey mamani." I ordered. "Spread your legs."

Shaheen looked surprised, but didn't protest. She put down the plate of biscuits, and then spread her legs.

"Roll up your nightie." I told her.

She wasn't wearing any panties. I could see her pubic hair glistening. She was wet! She saw me looking, and then shyly closed her legs and tried to resume normally eating her biscuits again. I laughed and let the matter drop for now.

I wonder what the maid Pushpita thought about it all. When she would come to clean in the mornings, I would be in bed, lying under the covers, resting. She would go to the washroom and clean it, and then come out and clean (dust, sweep, mop) the bedroom floor. She always had a smile and a grin on her face, though she never spoke much to me. What did she know?

Was she amused at finding me in my aunt's -- her mistress's -- bed? Did she know about the accident, or the fact that I was buck naked under the covers? Or did she smell cum in the air from a blowjob just fifteen minutes before? I would find out later.

I also have to tell you of one more thing.

From the second day of our affair, which was Wednesday, I had also, very subtly but effectively, started to spank Shaheen.

It was very important that I spank her.

I was already slapping her during the blowjobs, so spanking was the next logical step. I always like to spank my girlfriends and treat them a little roughly, and if barey mamani was giving me a blowjob ... well then I was going to treat her like my girlfriend. I had already spanked Taiba (God! I miss her! When was that fat chick coming back?!). After Shaheen fell in love with my dick, it was only right that her butt felt the force of my hand. Besides, I didn't exactly like the power dynamic of this affair, so this was the quickest and most effective way to change it.

It started on Wednesday. After my morning freshening up, when she had given me a blowjob, she stood up, swallowing my cum. She smiled at me, opening her mouth to show me she had swallowed it all.

"Good girl!" I told her, using the phrase 'girl' on purpose. "You know how to please a man."

Shaheen purred at the praise. I wasn't done.

I reached out and grabbed her hips. She was surprised, but didn't resist in any way. I swung her around so her back was to me. Then I gently pushed her on her upper back so she was now bent over at her waist. I rolled up her nightie, way above her hips, so her buttocks were now on view. She wasn't wearing any panties, and I could see that she was dripping like a faucet.

My palm rested on her buttocks. Her breathing was fast. She was excited, curious, and apprehensive as to what I was doing to her. Over the last two days Shaheen had lost a lot of inhibitions, and for now contended herself with giving me a blowjob, but the time was soon when she knew she would be fucked. Perhaps she thought that time was now, but I had other plans.

I gave one of her butt cheeks a squeeze.

"Barey mamani." I told her, fondling her butt. "You have a very nice gaand. Lovely to spank."

"Er ... thank you, beta."

"And I am going to spank you now, barey mamani. I do this to all of my girlfriends. Please place your hands on the bed and steady yourself."

"Er ... ok, beta. Please be gentle with me, will you?"

My aunt, now humiliatingly bent over, knowing that she was going to get spanked by her nephew, could do nothing to stop me. Slowly and slow, she was succumbing to me. I raised my hand.

SPANK!

My aunt grunted as I hit her right butt cheek, hard, over her nightie, and her body swayed slightly, but otherwise she said nothing.

"Barey mamani." I told her. "Next time, use a lotion when you are jerking me. It makes it easier on my penis."

"Yes, beta." She murmured.

SPANK!

This time I hit her on her left butt cheek. Hard.

"You are doing a great job, mamani. This was by far the best blow job I received. A little attention to details, and it would be perfect."

"Er ... thanks, beta."

SPANK!

Right butt cheek again.

"Alright, mamani. I think that should be enough for now."

My aunt stood up. Her face was flushing a bright red. Part in excitement at something kinky, something new, partly in embarrassment at being spanked by her nephew. She wasn't a natural submissive like Taiba, so this was humiliating for her, but this was also something that had never happened to her before in this context, and so the kinky part won out. She could hardly look at my face in shame.

She applied the bandages on my hands keeping her eyes down, and then helped me with the T-shirt without speaking a word. As she left the room after I was back on the bed, I could see her rubbing her buttocks where I had spanked her.

I grinned. Soon, she would be doing more than just rubbing her buttocks after a spanking.

Thursday morning I spanked her again. I wanted to spank her after every blowjob, but it was only in the mornings when my hands were free from bandages, so it had to be once a day.

For now.

After I had freshened up, and Shaheen had inspected my manhood and the scalding (which was now healing quite nicely) she obediently went down on me, and I had a nice orgasm in her mouth. After the blowjob was done, she looked up at me expectantly.

Good, I thought. She is expecting a spanking, and I am going to give it to her. But not in a predictable fashion. One must always keep the girls curious, thinking, and surprised. They are not in control. You are.

So instead I wrapped my arms around her ample hips and hugged her tight. Surprised, but delighted, Shaheen also pressed herself against me. I pressed my lips against her and we French-kissed for a while, playing with each other's tongues.

This was another reason why I started to spank her yesterday. It was clear that Shaheen didn't really like being spanked, but she had to accept it if she wanted to continue the naughtiness of our physical affair and enjoy my dick. If there was something else she could do that reduced the spanking, she would. I was now French kissing her, something I wouldn't have done a few days ago, and she was willingly participating it, hoping to not get spanked. But of course, I had other plans. I continued to kiss her for some time.

Then I softly squeezed her buns.

"Barey Mamani." I told her. "It's time for your spanking. Please bend over."

Shaheen made a face.

"Oh, beta." She seemed to plead. "Do I have to? Didn't I do everything right? Must you spank me?"

"Yes, I have to spank you." I gave her a small pinch on her buttocks. "And that question just earned you one more spank, barey mamani."

Quickly, without wasting a single more moment, Shaheen turned around and obediently bent over, placing her hands on the edge of the bed for support, and presenting her big ass to me, wriggling it slightly. She was giggling, but I could see she was also apprehensive.

I was elated. This is what I wanted. Shaheen was craving from me something her husband was unable to give her. Shaheen wanted to be taken like a woman, and she wanted a real man to do it. And if the price to pay was a spanking, she was willing to pay that price. Of course, she still hasn't been "taken" yet, but that was coming. The blowjobs were my appetizer. I placed a hand on her buttocks.

"I liked the fact that you used the lotion today." I complimented her, slowly patting her rear. "This is why you were spanked yesterday, and it shows that you learned from your spanking."

"Yes, beta."

SPANK!

The blow was hard, and fast. No soon had she finished uttering the word 'beta' had I spanked her butts, hard.

"Umph!" She grunted, but didn't say anything much.

"Next time when you blow me, look me in the eye. Every man likes that."

"Yes, beta."

SPANK!

I raised my hand again. The challenge was that I was spanking her while she had her nightie on, which kept slipping, and I had to adjust. If I was spanking her, I was going to spank her on her bare bottom.

"In the future, when my hands are hopefully not wrapped in bandages," I told her, "You HAVE to present your behind to me for a spanking EVERY time."

"Yes, beta."

SPANK!

I softly patted her where I spanked her. This time I was spanking her on the same butt cheek every time.

"You are now dealing with a real man, mamani. And I plan to treat you like a real woman, who will get respect from me, and who will be properly satisfied by a real man, but who will also be spanked when correction is needed."

"Yes, beta."

SPANK!

"Also, this one is for delaying and asking me if you really need a spank."

"Yes, beta. I am sorry, beta."

SPANK!

I let her remain bent over for a minute, and then affectionately patted and squeezed her rump.

"Five spanks is enough for now, mamani. You can stand up."

"Er ... yes, beta."

Friday and Saturday followed like the days before. Morning blowjobs. Spanking. Afternoon blowjob. Night blowjob. And in between lots of make out and other action.

Sunday I fucked her.