All Comments on 'Summer of Innocence Pt. 01'

by Erlikkhan

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
wow!!!

It reminded me of when i got my cherry popped for the first time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
good job

An excellent story that is tinged with realism. Keep up these types of writings as they are fun to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Nice

But interest gets PIQUED, not PEAKED.

petemgurkpetemgurkover 16 years ago
Jeezus!

What an exciting, well-written story! Narration is terrific, dialogue is smooth and natural. Sex scenes are hot, hot, hot. Set-up is plausible and there are no hitches that I can see. Nice job!

PreciousKitty82PreciousKitty82over 14 years ago
Fun!

I like reading from a male perspective because men have a way of describing a sexual experience with a woman that just turns me on. Your words were chosen well and it felt as if I was there in the story watching it with my own eyes. Porn written at its best!

Congratulations; you've turned me on!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Edit

Good story overall. could use another edit to remove redundant parts and tighten the story a bit. Also check for continuity of which girl was which, what they were wearing, etc.

chipmonk9chipmonk9almost 13 years ago
great

it has good storey lien there is sexy things coming every witch way hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Tasting that treasure.

That was an excellent story. Well written and realistic in every sense. It hit the 5 stars mark for me when he licked each girls asshole. It's too bad he didn't spend more time doing so and bringing each one to orgasm by thoroughly licking and sucking their dirty anuses while totally tongue fucking each. A description of the scent and taste of each would have been perfect.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wow

Incredibly erotic story! My own personal fantasy, and the two girls came right out of my dreams! For my own personal version of this incredible fantasy, Amy's tits would be a very little bit smaller, and the girls would both be 16 years old! Mega-hot! I've been reading and re-reading this story for a long time! It needs a tiny bit of editing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
GOOD ONE

I agree with petemgurk.

Except, unlike him, I do see one significant hitch.

The hymen covers the opening of the vagina.

Go to Internet and search:

Hymen location.

So, the progression described with Emily is impossible:

1) "cock head wedge between her cunt lips"

2) "head of my cock was inside her"

3) "another inch"

4) "deeper"

5) "press against her cherry"

5) should have been between 1) and 2).

Story so great and written so well, I thought I was still reading TexasTallTales (I had been reading one of TTT's tales just before this one).

Was surprised to get to the end and find it is Erikkhan.

So, judging from my first Erikkhan read, he must be as good or better than the prolific, popular, legendary TTT.

Immediately, unhesitatingly gave it 5 stars.

Paul in Oklahoma

2armoured2armouredover 3 years ago
Well written

Well written and realistic storyline. Doubt that 18 year old girls are that innocent....I think they were about 15 but you had to say 18 for story to be accepted.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous