Summer of Innocence Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Erlikkhan
Erlikkhan
3,985 Followers

Her lips opened as I pressed her head against me. She took a couple blasts in the mouth before gagging. As she pulled away the last few spurts landed on her ample tits and dripped from the nipples. Rachael sat up with a real mess all over her face and hair. Cum was drooling out of her mouth and from her chin and nose. One eye was completely shut in a pool of thick white goo. She slipped out from under Megan and ran to the bathroom.

Chapter 8

Megan sat up. Amy and Emily were leaning over the couch watching our performance. Emily was naked from the waist down and Amy was topless. A blotch of cum was splattered across her left tit. I noticed the glistening pink folds of Emily's cunt peeking between her sparse blond curls.

"That wasn't your first time, was it?" I asked Megan.

"Well, sort of. Technically I was a virgin until just now, but... well, what the hell. I may as well tell it now.

"Last year my brother came home from college with this real hunk of a friend that I kept flirting with and teasing. Then on their last night they got really drunk. We were all in the kitchen when his friend started kissing me. Of course I let him because I had the hots for him.

When he started touching and feeling me all over I got nervous but didn't say anything because I didn't want him to think I wasn't grown up enough for him. I felt something behind me and realized it was my brother. He reached around and shoved his hand into my shorts and then started rubbing me on my, you know... pussy.

"I was really confused, but I was also excited. I knew I was already wet down there but his fingers made me leak like crazy. Next thing I know my shorts and panties are down at my ankles. Both guys are rubbing me on the pussy and ass.

"By this time my head is spinning. My brother's friend drops to his knees and puts his tongue in me. I go crazy. I lift a leg so he can suck me at a better angle. When he puts his fingers in me and licks my sensitive spot I explode. I had rubbed myself off before, but never anything like this.

"That's when I heard him say 'hey, she's a virgin'. My brother said, 'that's okay, she can just suck us off.' They made me get on my knees while they pulled down their pants and put their things... you know... their pricks... in my face. They told me to kiss them. I just did what I was told.

"I didn't hesitate when they asked me to suck on them. They kept telling me how to do it right. I actually liked it, but it did feel kind a weird sucking on my brother. Anyway, I must have done it right because pretty soon my brother and then his friend started shooting their stuff in my mouth, then all over my face and hair.

"They left me there all covered with their goo. I probably should have been pissed, but I was just horny as hell. I grabbed a carrot and put it up me. It must have popped my cherry, but I don't remember feeling anything. I just kept shoving that carrot in and out until I had this really big explosion. Well, after that I would use different things like bananas and cucumbers, but I never actually did it with a guy until just now."

"God, Meg, you never told me all this and I'm supposed to be your best friend," Amy remarked.

"Well, I guess I was a little embarrassed until now. I mean shit, you just saw me getting fucked, so what the hell."

The boys had wandered over to join us looking like they had just won the lottery. It was time for some double fucking.

"Why don't we all get naked so the party can officially begin?"

Amy and Emily quickly stripped off their remaining clothes. The boys had no inhibitions in peeling off their shorts and shirts to expose their young but adequate cocks still hard and swaying in the breeze. Megan refused to take off her T-shirt because she was embarrassed about her flat chest.

Her inhibitions stopped there. Megan quickly dropped down in front of the two boys and started sucking on their cocks. I moved in behind Amy pressing my semi-limp manhood into the crack of her ass while squeezing her tits. Emily kneeled to the floor and clamped her mouth over Amy's cunt.

When my cock was hard, I slipped it between Amy's legs. Emily took me in her mouth before she guided me to the entrance to Amy's pussy. I shoved hard and buried it deep in her gut. She leaned on the couch as I repeatedly fucked her juicy plum. Emily's tongue licked my cock and Amy's clit. When Amy began to orgasm, I just kept hammering away.

Next to us Megan was getting double fucked. She was on all fours with Jeremy slamming into her from behind and Scott pumping his cock into her mouth. Scott grunted just before he filled Megan's mouth with cum. It began to drool from the corners and down her chin before she decided to swallow. Megan spun around and took Jeremy into her mouth. Almost immediately he was blasting his seed into her mouth only this time she swallowed it right down, licking him clean until he went soft.

Watching Megan swallow two loads had me on the verge of my third orgasm. I licked my finger and worked it up Amy's butt as I increased the pace and strength of my thrusts. Just as I felt my balls swell, I pulled out and sprayed a stream of cum across Emily's face. She quickly clamped her lips over my spewing cock and proceeded to swallow the rest of my load.

I rested while the two boys took turns fucking the three girls. I gave them a box of rubbers so no one would get pregnant. First they double fucked Amy until she was screaming with orgasm. They moved over to Emily who rode Jeremy's cock while sucking Scott. He sprayed cum all over her face and tits as she screamed with orgasm.

Megan licked the cum dripping down Emily. Their lips met. Megan shared her treat with Emily as their tongues mingled. Jeremy got behind Megan and fucked her until he filled his condom with cum.

The boys took turns eating pussy while the other two sucked their cocks until they were hard again. Emily and Amy introduced them to ass fucking while Megan watched. After that they took turns fucking Megan up the ass. The girls were insatiable. I decided it was time to teach them about double penetration.

Megan was the first to volunteer, primarily because Amy and Emily were still busy licking each other's cunts in a sixty-nine position while the boys were fucking Megan's ass. I sat on the couch. Megan crawled on top straddling me with her legs and eagerly stuffed my cock into her swollen and very juicy cunt.

Megan bounced up and down the length of my shaft screaming each time she impaled herself. I slowed her down and spread her ass cheeks wide while Jeremy lubed his cock. With a little bit of positioning he was able to place it against her asshole and slowly pushed it into her bowels.

This was a first for me. I couldn't believe how incredible the added pressure felt, particularly as he began moving in and out of her. Megan was going nuts grinding her pussy hard against me while Jeremy hammered her asshole. She was grunting and moaning with excruciating pleasure that bordered on pain.

"Goddam fucking Jesus... aaaaahhhhh... uuuunnnnggghhh... Oh god, it feels so... aaaaahhhhh... Jesus... ooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh..."

Megan's screams finally turned to whimpers as she collapsed against me. Jeremy grunted and filled her ass with hot cum. I rolled the lifeless Megan off me. She slumped onto the couch in a daze. I still had a fully erect cock that was in need of another orifice. Down on the floor Emily was riding Scott while Amy sat on his face. The two girls were intertwined in a passionate kiss.

I crawled behind Emily, greased up her asshole and my cock. I worked myself into a sitting position with the bulging head of my meat pressed against her anus. As she bounced up and down on Scott my cock popped through her rim and worked its way into her bowels.

Like Megan, Emily went nuts. She screamed and squealed as she came hard. I could fell cunt juice shooting everywhere. Scott didn't last long at all and was soon grunting and filling his condom with cum. I slowly pulled out and left Emily collapsed on top of Scott with his wilting cock still inside her.

"Do me now. In the ass I mean," Amy begged.

I pulled her to a standing position, got behind her and pressed my cock into the crack of her ass while squeezing her tits. I instructed Jeremy, who was already hard again, to put on a condom and get in front. I spread her cheeks and bent my knees far enough to position the tip of my still hard cock against her nut-brown asshole. Once I was inside her, Jeremy stepped forward, bent his legs and angled his cock into her pussy. Amy was on her toes as we stood there ramming her two holes in a synchronous rhythm.

Amy bounced up and down and screaming obscenities while we continued to pound her. The angle of our cocks increased the pressure. I could feel my orgasm building quickly.

"Oooohhhhh, yessssssss... fuck my ass and pussy... shove your cock all the way up me... oh, shit...aaaahhhhhh... Your cock is rubbing my clit so hard... OOOOhhhhhh... I can feel a big one... oh god... AAAAAAHHHHHH... OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH..."

Just as Amy started cumming, I felt my balls contract. Hot sticky cum repeatedly blasted into her bowels. Amy had collapsed between us. My cock began to shrivel inside her. When we pulled out, we lowered her onto the couch. A small pool of cum dripped from her asshole onto the cushion.

Chapter 9

Megan and Emily had gone to check on Rachael who was still holed up in the bathroom. I had seen Rachael peeking out during our orgy, confirming that she was still curious about sex. After a while Emily came out and told us to put on some clothes so that Rachael would come out. A few minutes later Rachael staggered over to where we were sitting. She was still quite drunk.

Rachael, who was wearing a tight pair of red cotton shorts with her white halter, stood in front of us with her arms folded across her ample tits. She held her legs together, but I could see a small wet stain in the crevice of the slight bulge formed by her puffed out pussy lips.

"Rachael has something she wants to say," Megan announced.

"You are nothing but a perverted scumbag," she said slurring her words as she looked at me. "Now you've turned my best friends, Emily and Megan, into sluts. And Scott, Jeremy... you guys should be ashamed of yourselves. I don't know what, but I'm going to do something to stop this. If any of you ever come near me again you'll be sorry."

Rachael was shaking and crying as she talked, but I didn't detect that she was so much angry as afraid of what she was feeling and still very drunk.

"I'm really sorry I upset you, Rachael. Here, let me wipe those tears."

I stood and she put her hands up by her face to ward me away. I moved her hands and gently brushed the tears with my thumbs. Then I moved back a step. She put her hands to her sides and slowly looked up at me. Her hard nipples poked through the material of her top confirming my suspicion that she was highly aroused. I had to play this carefully. I turned to the others and whispered.

"Why don't you guys take off while Rachael and I talk about her concerns. I'll see you tomorrow."

Once we were alone, I talked to her in a reassuring manner.

"I didn't mean to hurt Megan or Emily. Things just happened. I know I shouldn't have made you touch me there. I couldn't help myself when, you know... I started squirting all over. I didn't mean to get it all over you. I guess that's why you're so mad at me."

Rachael's face was turning red. Her lips were parted and her eyes had a hungry look. I continued.

"You know, with Emily I can't really explain how things went so far. She asked me to kiss her to show me how good she could kiss. Then she just went crazy and we couldn't keep our hands off each other. All that from a little kiss. I mean, if I kissed you nothing like that would happen, would it?'

Rachael shook her head no, but her eyes looked a lot less certain.

"In fact, here, let's prove it. Only if you want, that is."

I moved closer, leaned forward without letting our bodies touch, and pressed my lips to hers. She didn't back away, but it was several seconds before I felt her respond and start kissing me back. I finally pulled back.

"See. I don't know what came over Emily. Of course I kissed her much closer than that, more like this."

I put my arms around her waist, pressed my body to hers, and planted my open lips over her mouth. She responded passionately and soon our tongues were dancing. I ground my cock against her pussy and let my hands trail down to her ass. Gasps and moans escaped from her throat as she began to release her pent up sexual energy.

I shoved my hands inside her shorts and panties and began kneading her soft, fleshy ass cheeks. I slid two fingers down the crack of her ass and between her legs until they found the searing flesh of her cunt. She started humping back onto my fingers as they slid across the slimy folds of her womanhood.

She was mine now, but I was going to take her gently. I maneuvered her over to the arm of the couch and sat her down on it. We were still tongue kissing as I unfastened her shorts and pushed them down her thighs along with her panties. She shifted her weight so I could remove them one leg at a time.

I moved my hands to her tits and pushed up her halter until they dangled free. I squeezed and pinched her soft but ample melons with large swollen nipples capping them. Then I lowered my head and started sucking on the hard tips. I slid my hand between her legs and pushed two fingers up her cunt.

Rachael was out of control, gasping for air and humping her pussy against my fingers as I sucked her titties. I lowered my face, kissing down her stomach until I reached her swollen pubic mound. The fleshy pink lips of her cunt were open wide and staring out at me from the dark thicket of curly hair surrounding it. I flicked my tongue across her slit and felt her body shudder.

When I clamped my mouth over her pussy and shoved my tongue up her cunt, she grabbed the back of my head and started humping my face. Moments later she came with incredible force. She started screaming and thrashing about, pulling on my hair as she ground her gushing pussy into my face. I gulped down her nectar, which also smeared all over my nose, lips and chin.

Just as her orgasm was beginning to subside, I ripped off my shorts, moved up between her legs and positioned my cock between her open cunt lips. I moved the head up and down her juicy slit and over her engorged clit. She was humping her pussy against me trying to force me inside her.

"Rachael, do you want me to put my cock into your pussy? Do you want me to fuck you? You have to tell me. Do you want it?"

"MMMhhhh HHHhuuuhhh... fuck me... hurry," she moaned.

I popped the head of my cock inside her, pumping in and out slowly. I could feel her cherry confirming her virginity. I fucked her like this for a while with just my head going in and out. She was clawing at me and humping back, trying to pull me deeper.

I reached down and pinched her nipples hard, causing her to squeal with a mixture of pain and pleasure. Then I backed all the way out, and with one powerful thrust, punched through her maidenhead. I quickly bottomed out with all eight inches shoved deep up her cunt. Despite her earlier prudishness, she turned out to have quite a trash mouth on her.

"AAAAAHHHHHHhhh... OOOOHHHhh... fuck me more... yes... yes... harder... fuck me with your cock... shove it up my cunt...AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH..."

I rolled her back on the top of the armrest and pounded my cock into her repeatedly with full force. Her heels dug into my ass and her fingers raked my back. She was cumming in gushes. I flipped her over so she was draped over the arm of the couch with her legs spread and her ass tilted up.

I slid my cock between her cheeks and into her tight cunt. I looked down and watched my glistening rod slide in and out of her juicy cunt between her two creamy spheres. Her tight little asshole peeked up at me invitingly. I juiced up a finger and twisted it up her ass. She went nuts on me.

"Oh, Jesus... fuck me... ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh... harder... god I love your cock... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH..."

She was screaming at the top of her lungs as I slammed the length of my cock repeatedly up her cunt. She kept screaming and begging for more and more. When I shoved a second finger up her ass the intensity of her orgasms increased until she finally started whimpering. I pulled out and moved around to her face.

"Rachael, you'll have to finish me with your mouth. I'm going to shoot cum in your mouth and I want you to swallow it."

I grabbed her head in both hands and pulled her mouth down over my throbbing meat. She didn't hesitate for a second and sucked me aggressively with her lips and tongue. She choked when I shoved my cock against her tonsils, but finally got the hang of it and took all eight inches down her throat.

With the pressure of her throat on the head of my cock I wasn't going to last much longer. I felt my cock swell and my balls shrink. I grabbed the back of her head and fucked her mouth with frenzy. A stream thick cum erupted as I slammed it deep into her throat. She gagged and started coughing while cum continued to pump into her mouth. It drooled back out across her lips, running down my cock and balls.

Rachel collapsed onto the couch looking groggy and spent.

Chapter 10

I helped Rachael dress. I put her back down on the couch and covered her with a blanket. She slept for a good two hours before she opened her eyes. A look of panic was replaced with a look of guilt as her eyes came to rest on me.

"You've been out for a long time. Your friends left and didn't want to wake you. You must have had an incredible dream because you kept moaning and squirming all over the couch. I guess after all those beers you just passed out."

She looked at me uncertainly thinking that maybe it had all been a dream. Since that was preferable to what had really happened she talked herself into it and for the first time smiled at me with those big brown eyes.

"God, if you only knew. I guess I did have too much to drink. What did you guys do while I was out?"

"We just danced and shot pool. I really like your friends." I paused then continued, "I know I shouldn't say this because I'm so much older, but you are really beautiful and I didn't mind at all when your friends left you behind. I've been sitting here watching you for the last hour."

Rachael turned several shades of red but didn't say anything.

"At the pool I can't keep my eyes off you. You look so much older and you have a terrific body, but I guess you already know that."

"Well... you know a lot of the girls have a crush on you."

"I hope one of them is you. Hey, I got and idea. Let's dance... unless you have to go that is."

I put on some music and pulled Rachael to her feet. It didn't take long to get into the rhythm and soon our bodies were bumping and rubbing suggestively. By the second song Rachael had lost most of her inhibitions so I let my hands roam more freely, brushing her tits and ass.

By the time we kissed she melted in my arms. I propped her against the wall, grinding my cock against her pussy. She pushed back with equal aggressiveness while sucking my tongue down her throat. My hands drifted down to her ass cheeks, kneading them as I pulled her pussy tightly to my grinding cock. This was a different girl from the one who hid in the bathroom.

"Oh god, Rachael, you have me so turned-on. Can I feel your breasts?"

""Yes... yes... I want you to. You can feel me anywhere you want."

My hand pulled her halter down so I could have free access to squeeze her large tits and pinch her oversized nipples. I dug my teeth into her neck, and then lowered my lips to her swollen caps. My hand slid up between her legs and pressed her pussy mound through her shorts.

Erlikkhan
Erlikkhan
3,985 Followers