Summer of Innocence Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Erlikkhan
Erlikkhan
3,987 Followers

"Oh god yes... suck my tits... ooooohhhhh... your fingers feel so good on my pussy... aaaahhhhh... put your fingers in me... please... this is just like the dream."

I shoved my hand down the front of her shorts and inside her panties. I slid two fingers over her thick bush and buried them up her hot cunt. She began thrusting against me as I finger fucked her juicy hole. I dropped to my knees and pulled her shorts and panties down, freeing one leg. I put my hands on her ass and pulled her pussy to my face.

She gasped when my tongue flicked across her swollen clit. I clamped my mouth over her cunt, shoving my tongue deep inside her. Rachael went nuts. She grabbed the back of my head and humped my face. When I shoved two fingers up her cunt and sucked her clit into my mouth she lost it. Juices poured onto my chin and dribbled down my neck.

While Rachael was still squirming with orgasm, I quickly stood and slipped my engorged cock into her gushing pussy. Rachael squealed with pleasure as her orgasm found renewed energy. When she caught her breath the trash mouth started.

"Oh God yes, fuck me... harder... shove it in me... oh yes... fuck me... fuck me... oh shit, I love it so much... fuck me harder... yes..."

I spun her around and shoved my cock back up her steamy cunt from behind, pinning her to the wall. I reached around with both hands and squeezed her tits hard as I slammed repeatedly into her juicy snatch. Rachael was gasping and choking while she continued to shout obscenities. She twisted and jerked body as another orgasm ripped through her body. Her gasps turned to screams. Juices dripped from my balls and streamed down her legs. I just continued hammering away fueling her passion even more.

As she started to calm down I pulled out, picked her up and carried her to the couch. I climbed up on top of Rachael, pinned her legs to her shoulders and buried my eight-incher to the hilt. She grabbed my ass cheeks and slammed her hips to meet my hard thrusts.

I had unleashed an animal with an insatiable sexual appetite. I leaned forward and shoved my tongue in her mouth. We gnawed on each other while she continued grunting and groaning with pleasure. I pulled my head up and locked eyes with her.

"Tell me what I'm doing to you, baby. Tell me what it feels like."

"Oh God, you're fucking me... oh God yes... you're fucking my cunt... aaaahhhhh... harder... fuck me harder... oh Jesus, I love your cock... uuuuunnnngggghhh... fuck me..."

I worked two fingers up her ass using the copious juices gushing from her cunt. She started rotating her ass on my fingers while continuing to fuck her cunt onto my cock.

"Rachael, I'm going to shove my cock up your ass and then I'm going to cum inside you, okay?"

She nodded, hesitantly. I pulled my cock from her juicy cunt and placed the tip against her bunghole. I slowly pressed. The head easily popped through and slid into her tight asshole. She let out a little shriek.

I felt her ass tighten around me. I continued to press my cock into her butt until all eight inches were buried up her bowels. I fucked her, slowly at first and then harder and harder. She went nuts. When I reached down and rubbed her clit she had a powerful orgasm. Rachael thrashed about uncontrollably, gasping and grunting with pleasure.

I continued to hammer her ass. Pretty soon I could feel that familiar tension in my balls and knew I was close. I fucked her harder and harder, which only increased the intensity of her orgasms. She was clawing and scratching at me, and actually drew blood as her fingernails dug into my shoulder. I let out a loud roar and began emptying my seed deep into Rachael's bowels. I couldn't believe how much cum I still had left as I filled her full of hot seed.

We held each other for a long time basking in the afterglow. Rachel asked if she could suck my cock again before she left saying she wanted to taste my cum one more time. She didn't seem to mind at all that it had been up her ass. I was pretty well spent. She must have sucked me for a good twenty minutes. Her spit matted my pubes and dripped from my balls.

I reached behind her and fingered her pussy and clit while she eagerly munched on my cock. She had two orgasms. When I was getting close I told her I wanted to fuck her big tits. She loved it as my cock slid between her two full melons. The tip of my cock pushed into her mouth on each stroke.

Just as my cock swelled she took me back into her mouth where I pumped a decent load of hot cum between her lips. Her hand wrapped around me and squeezed out every last drop. Rachel sat up, opened her mouth and pushed out her tongue to show me the load I had just deposited. She closed her lips and swallowed my creamy treat down her throat.

The rest of that summer I never had any shortage of pussy. It was almost sex on demand, sometimes with two or three of the girls at the same time. The girls all got on the pill. I deflowered three other virgins and even got introduced to two girls who were actually experienced enough to teach me a thing or two. Not that I was the only source of cum for the girls. Their circle of male friends grew rapidly for some reason.

As the summer wore on, the girls became more and more bold in their sexual activities. I would often fuck Emily on her back porch when her parents wouldn't let her go out. I once fucked Megan while riding through a carwash. The guys wiping down the car gave me a thumbs-up as Megan climbed off my glistening cock and sucked me clean in front of them. Amy, Scott, Jeremy and I did a video we posted on the net.

Rachael loved to fuck but it was always with only me until she got drunk at a party I held when my parents were out of town. By the end of the night she was doing three guys at a time and couldn't get enough. After that I noticed her flirting with a number of older married men with kids for whom she would baby sit. They couldn't get enough of her big tits.

My girlfriend returned at the end of the summer. She is a great fuck, but no match for the tight young pussies I filled that summer. Our engagement came to a rapid end when she walked in on me while Amy was squirming on my face and Emily was bouncing on my cock. I wasn't at all upset. After law school I plan to return to our small town. It could use another lawyer... as well as another cock.

Erlikkhan
Erlikkhan
3,987 Followers