Summer Of Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Two's not a lot to choose from." Daddy ignored the rest.

"Well I didn't bother with all the low-rent places. I want somewhere nice, otherwise we might as well use a motel."

"Ok. It's your money."

"And I can always earn more. I'm already missing work. That's kind of why I asked Lisa out: If I could seduce Mom it'd be different, but that's not going to happen – not soon at any rate – and I miss eating pussy."

"I can understand that. Pick a tree." We'd got to the park.

"That big one." I pointed and we walked across the grass to the tree. I pulled out a blanket I'd bought to sit on and positioned Daddy facing the trunk of the tree. With him blocking the view from the path, I squatted, leaning against the bark, and let the water flow. The soil soaked it up thirstily and Daddy watched with that hunger in his eyes that he always has when he wants to do something obscene to me.

"You weren't kidding about needing to go."

"I told you I was bursting." It just went on and on. When I did finish and moved around to sit cross-legged beside Daddy, so he could see up my little skirt. "Sushi?" I unpacked our lunch. "I love sushi. There's a restaurant in Tokyo where they serve sushi on a naked girl and businessmen pick their food off her with chopsticks. Someday, I'd love to try that."

"Does it have to be sushi?"

"Why?"

"Well, if you were covered in thin slices of smoked salmon and piled cream cheese on your tits, you could be the star attraction at a bar mitzvah. After everyone's eaten, you could really make a boy into a man."

"Daddy, you're a genius: A perverted genius. I'll bet there actually is a market for that."

"Hardly. Bar mitzvahs happen to twelve-year-olds."

"Damn! Although I suspect quite a few boys that young have seen my pussy. They're just the sorts to try and look up girl's dresses and I'm just the sort to reward their efforts by not wearing panties."

"I'm just the sort too." Daddy was clearly looking up this girl's dress.

"I know you are. That's how this all started in a web-cam chat room."

"You didn't have a dress for me to look up, just the finest ass in Christendom."

"Which you may fuck tonight." I believe wholeheartedly that flattery should be appropriately rewarded. "Now tell me, what do you think Lisa is into?"

"Not half the stuff you and B amuse yourselves with. I think you'll find her rather vanilla."

"I know. But I'll try to educate her." For 'educate' read 'corrupt'. We'd finished all the sushi, packed up the blanket, etc. and were walking back to the street. "What flavour am I?"

"Huh?"

"You said Lisa's probably vanilla. So what flavour am I?"

"You? You're a golden ticket for free Baskin Robbins for life, with a truckload of Ben and Jerry's thrown in. Shall I take your shopping with me?"

"Yes please Daddy. I have to go this way and see a man about an apartment. See you at five?"

"Five." Daddy agreed. We went our separate ways with the briefest of kisses.

* * * * *

I didn't get an apartment but I did explain to the agent, at great length, that ten minutes from the centre means ten minutes, not twenty-five. Realtors! They're worse than whores.

Daddy goes to the gym after work on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Now we were 'working together' I went too. I like gyms: They're flesh markets and I know I'm prime. I wore my white Lycra crop top and hot pants because, as you may have gathered, I like being noticed.

After twenty minutes on a Stairmaster, I was glowing. The guys on the exercise bikes didn't seem to mind that I was sweaty. I walked over to the hunkiest one – who'd been watching my butt the whole time, smiled as I took his water bottle and squirted cold water over my upturned face. I said, "Thank you." and went to do some upper body exercises. Flirting is so easy in these places. I particularly like the thigh workout machines: you know the one that spreads your legs and you have to push them back together? Ok, so that goes entirely against my baser instincts, but it gives great camel toe.

I'm a firm believer in camel toe. Not for three hundred pound women in jogging pants, but on some of us girls it looks good and it's almost as sexy as wearing no pants. My preferred brand of swimwear was designed by people who understand me, and my camel toe. They put a seam right up the middle to help lift and separate my labia, just like Playtex did with bras. That's why I always choose Wicked Weasel. End of advertisement.

And, after a long workout, I put on my baby blue WW bikini and joined Daddy in the steam room. We weren't alone so I just stretched out on a shelf and let the heat wash over me. Daddy can cook longer than a Thanksgiving turkey, I can't. After ten minutes I got up and went to soak in the Jacuzzi.

I missed the conversation, but as Daddy told me, it went something like this: -

"Who was she?"

"Never seen her before. She must be a new member."

"Did you see that ass? Phew!"

"You should have seen her on the Stairmaster. What an action."

"I gotta say it, whatever my divorce would cost me, it'd be worth it if she was the reason."

"You said it, my friend."

"Forget it guys." Daddy joined their conversation. "You're not her type. She's got a girlfriend."

"No way!"

"Jeez! What a waste."

"It's not a waste. My daughter's girlfriend appreciates her many fine qualities, not just her fuckability." Daddy told me he was actually angry at those assholes. Was that the first sign of jealousy?

"You're her father? Sorry Man. No offence."

"None taken." Daddy left them to it, found me and repeated their exchange.

"And that made you feel angry?" I asked him quietly. He nodded fractionally. "Daddy, I spent an hour and a half making damned sure those guys would want to fuck me. It's called raising product awareness but girls have been doing it far longer than there's even been an advertising industry."

"I know, Sweetheart. It's just the first time I've actually been in the middle of one of your little games. Hearing about them clearly isn't the same. Sorry if I spoiled your fun by telling them you're a lesbian." Daddy looked so humble.

"Silly Daddy. That's where you've done me a favour. Men like lipstick lesbians. Want to bet they're talking about it right now?"

"No. Because they're coming to join us." Daddy looked past my shoulder. The two guys – one of whom I'd borrowed cold water off earlier – slipped into the hot tub with us.

"Hi boys. We were just talking about you. Which one wants an expensive divorce?" I got their attention. Not difficult. There's another hot tub so I guessed they'd joined us on purpose.

"Him." Hunky-Guy laughed and gestured at his buddy.

"Well, The cheaper option is ten grand in cash and the use of a central apartment for the next month: your wife need never know." I watched Daddy go poker faced. Relax Daddy; I'm just winding up my new cock-work toys. "For another five, you can bring your friend."

"Are you serious?" Hunky-Guy looked up for it straight away.

"How come he gets it for less?" Divorce-Guy asked petulantly.

"Because he works out more than you do. Time is money. Time invested here is money saved there." Economics is simple really. "And no, I'm not serious." I saw Daddy relax a little. "But you were talking about me as if I were a whore so I wondered how you'd react to finding out I am one."

"Weren't dissing you. But sorry if we offended." Hunky-guy's stock went up a few points.

"Thank you, but it was my Daddy who was offended. I'm used to it."

"Sorry sir." Hunky-guy actually apologised to Daddy. I wondered how far he'd go to impress me.

"No harm done. And Helen can look after herself." Daddy was magnanimous. I stretched out a leg and caressed his calf under the water to thank him.

"She certainly can." Hunky-guy agreed. Divorce-guy was sulking: probably because I wanted to charge him double. "Helen, I'm Calvin. He's Vinnie. Pleased to meet you." He offered his hand. I shook it.

"Hi Calvin. Now we're all friends, can I give you some advice?"

"You're not in insurance are you?" He asked with a boyish grin. His eyes kept dipping to where my nipples were just breaking surface. Like I said, boyish.

"No. It's this: I dress to get noticed. I like the attention but I like a bit of respect too. We emancipated women want it both ways. So next time I'm working out, enjoy the view by all means, but be nice about it. Ok?"

"I feel like I'm back in grade school, getting told off in front of the class." Calvin was mine - if I wanted him.

"And I'm the teacher? Did you spend a lot of time looking at her tits?"

"Busted." Calvin smiled sheepishly.

"Relax Cal. I said it was ok to enjoy the view." I breathed in, levitating my tits momentarily.

"And you, Vinnie. The same advice goes for you. Only, you have to work a lot harder on the respect side of the balance sheet because you don't have Cal's boyish charm. I know it's unfair but that's the hand fate dealt you and you can only play the cards you're holding. My Daddy taught me that." I looked at Daddy and smiled. He was finally enjoying the game.

"I did?" Daddy was glancing at my tits too now, but carefully.

"Yes Daddy, you did. Way back in high school."

"But you do have a girlfriend?" Vinnie found his voice again. The lesbian thing: you guys do love girl on girl action.

"Yes. Her name's B. We room together at Harvard." Yes boy's, I do have a brain. "Does that turn you on?"

"Well...yeah."

"And you're honest about it. That's respectful. See? It's not hard for us to all get along."

Daddy glanced up at the big clock on the wall. "We'd better go. Meg will have dinner ready."

I stood up. Water cascaded off my body and three pairs of eyes rose with me. I felt I should invest for the future. "Bye guys." I turned and put one foot on the step next to Vinnie, placing the aforementioned camel toe well and truly in his line of sight. "Vinnie, How much do you weigh?" I whispered.

"One sixty seven." Almost anyone else would have rounded it to one seventy but Vinnie was probably feeling a bit victimised. I can be a bit if a bitch.

"Well V-man, I'm going back to Boston next month but if you've lost those seven pounds before I leave, this bikini comes off. Deal?"

"What? Oh, yes. Deal." He brightened up at the prospect. Not once did his eyes leave that powder blue triangle.

I stepped out of the hot tub, feeling Calvin's eyes on my backside. He had the best seat in the house, right opposite the steps, where he could watch me all the way to the locker room. Daddy passed me because I stopped to use the poolside showers, cooling down and making damned sure that they'd be jerking off to me later.

Working out there regularly was going to be quite a blast.

* * * * *

"You weren't really jealous, were you, Daddy?" we were on our way home.

"At first. Then I remembered what it is I love about you so much."

"That I have an Electra complex so bad I'll let you do anything to me?"

"No. I do love that too but the thing that makes me love you so much - even when you're not wrapped around my penis - is that you're such a free spirit. You have more self confidence than anyone I've ever met and-"

"Except B."

"And as your father that makes me proud. I said this to your Mom too: You're self-assured, intelligent and fearless.

Those guys back there just showed me my own stupidity and I will learn from that. No more jealous moments. No more trying to protect you from guys you could handle far more easily on your own. "

"Daddy." Little girl voice, pitched at about the ten year old level of wheedling innocence. "I want you to protect me from bad men but those two were harmless."

"I know, Sweetheart. What did you whisper to the sulky one as you got out?"

"Just that if he loses seven pounds before I go back to college, he'll get to see me naked."

"So now you're a personal trainer? That's one helluva lot of motivation."

"It's not as if he'll be seeing much he hasn't seen already. He got a good look at my crotch when I got out." And if we'd been back in Boston, I'd have given them both hand jobs at the very least, but not with ' my father' watching.

"And you always keep your promises." Daddy recalled. "If I were Vinnie, I'd be on lettuce and water for the next month."

"But you're not Vinnie. You're Daddy, so you can see me naked whenever you want." And do whatever you want with me. Remember that bit, Daddy. "Except... I think I'll be wearing panties tonight. I want to paint my nails after dinner and I figure if I sit on the sofa with my foot up, my skirt sort of falls back. I don't want to shock Mom." Bull shit! I want to shock Mom back to life. Her sense of adventure is fibrillating.

"Oh, heaven forbid you should shock your mother." Daddy likes irony. "If I had to guess, I'd say you could paint your nails in your room but then Meg wouldn't have a chance to check you out, and you're hoping she will. That's if I had to guess, but I don't have to because you're going to tell me just what you're up to, aren't you, Sweetheart?"

"I'm trying to keep my pussy in the forefront of her thoughts. I want her to accept that I'm a lesbian, not suppress the knowledge and move on. Also, I get to see how tempted she is to keep peeking. Because, if she does sneak a peek or two at my pants I'll know I'm gonna have my Mom before the summer's over."

"And if she doesn't peek?"

"Then you'll have to help me seduce her." And you will, Daddy. Oh yes, you will, because you really want to see Mom and me together. It'll probably never happen but we've got to give it our best shot.

* * * * *

"Mom checked me out! Mom checked me out!" I danced around Daddy gloating in a singsong voice. "Did you notice?"

"|I noticed. Not so loud. The bathroom isn't that far away."

"Oh, stop worrying. She'll be ages scratching that itch." I was confident of that. Mom hadn't just noticed my panties once. She glanced right at my cotton-covered cunt at least four times that I spotted. The third time, I moved my knee over a bit to give her a better view: She looked up and I smiled – all innocence – but she pretended to be watching TV. And even when she knew I'd noticed, she looked at least once more!

"Long enough for this?" Daddy dropped his trousers to his knees, turned me round, bent me over the back of the sofa and pulled my controversial panties aside.

"Do it Daddy."

He pushed deep into my pussy, already wet from thinking about Mom, and pulled my hips hard against him. Daddy's a much more aggressive fucker than he used to be, which I like because, wild as I am, I do want to be tamed sometimes. He can also be the most gentle and...loving... lover, but not tonight. I now know how a road feels when a jackhammer goes through the black top. I was on course for a real screamer of a climax when we heard Mom's bedroom door.

Daddy pulled out and ducked into the kitchen to put his cock away and make himself presentable. All I had to do was stand up straight. Skirts are so useful at times like these. I intercepted Mom at the foot of the stairs to give Daddy a few seconds more wilting time because even tight underwear can't hide a full-on gun barrel erection.

"Mom, do we have any popcorn? Steel Magnolias is on in five minutes and we can't watch a chick-flick without popcorn."

"Salt or sweet?" Mom squeezed past me on the bottom step and I carried on up.

"You choose. I chose the movie. I'll be down in two ticks." I'd picked up my nail polish so I had a reason to go upstairs.

I checked my notebook to see what my little spy camera had for me. I'd been hoping to see Mom touching herself but she'd gone straight into the bathroom so I ducked in there to snoop.

Hallelujah! Auburn curls in the wastebasket. Mostly wrapped in toilet tissue but enough stray ones to catch my attention. I unfolded the tissue. There were enough clippings to satisfy me that this hadn't been just a trim. Mom had shaved her pubes off! Yes! Daddy, you are going to love this little surprise. I was suddenly glad he hadn't come. He'd want all his strength at bedtime. I took a lock of Mom's shorn fleece and put the rest back as I'd found it.

Back in my own room, I carefully folded the curls into a slip of paper and put them somewhere safe. I'd get a locket to put them in: one with two compartments so Daddy's could go in the other side. But I won't wear it until I've seduced Mom.

* * * * *

"Oh, good lord! Where's all this...passion come from?" Meg was clinging to Parry and drawing deep breaths scented with their sweat and musk. After impulsively denuding her mons veneris, she'd felt so sensitive. She wanted to touch herself all the way through the movie but couldn't and that felt like torture. She practically pounced on Parry as soon as the bedroom door closed.

"Well, remember making love on the kitchen table the morning I went to Boston?"

"I remember. It was because it was the last time we'd have the place all to ourselves." She snuggled against his chest, twining the coarse hairs in her fingers.

"That was your reasoning. I went along with it because... well, because I wanted to get laid, but I like having Helen home. Knowing she can hear us is a turn on." And I know you feel it too, Darling. That's why we're fucking more often and more enthusiastically.

"Isn't it just? She told me she used to masturbate while she listened in."

"I think she still does." I know she still does.

"No?"

"Unless that was a lava lamp I saw on her dresser earlier, but it looked like a very exotic sex toy to me and you just screamed loud enough to wake her if she actually was asleep."

"I did get... vocal, didn't I?" Meg blushed.

"Our little girl isn't a little girl anymore. She's very aware of her own sexuality... and ours. Worrying about being overheard now... what's that old saw about stables and horses?"

"Locking the stable door after the horse has bolted... What are you doing?" Parry was moving down the bed.

"Taking a closer look at this. I didn't get a chance when you ambushed me with it." He got up close and personal with Meg's pussy, bare for the first time since puberty. It looked good. It looked very good. He leant close enough to lick at her mons and clitoral hood, his hands urging her legs gently apart.

Meg had never been keen on oral sex and Parry had never pushed the issue but this time she made no objection because her newly sensitised skin was tingling under his tongue and she didn't want that to ever stop. She lay back, closed her eyes and parted her legs further, giving Parry all the encouragement he needed. She tried not to think about her daughter but it was almost impossible to ignore Helen's passive role in what she was feeling. Soon enough, she couldn't think about anything: Her orgasm had her arching off the bed, wailing in her ecstasy as Parry's tongue flickered over her clitoris.

Parry had been coached on oral technique by Helen, who'd told him he was now a cunnilinguist second only to B. He was calling on all that guidance now to bring Meg to climax.

"Darling man, where have you been all my life?" Meg kissed him repeatedly as soon as he moved back up the bed.

"In the far east, studying ancient oriental secrets for sexual enlightenment through cunnilingus. That particular technique is called Serpent Scents Prey." He made a flickering movement with the tip of his tongue, like a snake tasting the air. "You look exhausted. Lights out?"

Meg nodded, Parry turned out the lights and they snuggled together like newlyweds.

"Meg?" Parry whispered in the dark. "Did you do this..." He touched her smooth mound "because of Helen?"

"Yes." There! She'd said it. "She suggested it when she walked in on me last Sunday. And tonight..." Meg was very quiet for a long time.

"Tonight?" Parry prompted, wanting to hear his wife admit the fascination with Helen's sexual candour.