All Comments on 'Summer of the House Sitter'

by davidwatts

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Thanks

I really enjoyed reading that!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Sweet and hot

A story about an older man and a younger woman that actually seems plausable and didn't make me feel guilty about reading it and er... enjoying it as well. And I enjoyed it a lot :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Very nice.

Enoughh to make an old man cry. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Nice

Sensual, loving,passionate AND believable... I find myself wishing they would hire you to direct porn flicks!

JustLikeEweJustLikeEweabout 16 years ago
Oh man!!!

I've only been around here for a few days, but you're my favorite writer here so far. I felt like I was there watching it happen in front of me - and wishing it was me. Scary good stuff dude.

sexysmilesexysmileabout 16 years ago
I am stunned!

That was amazing! The characters came across as very real and believable. I enjoyed their conversations and the pace at which the story developed. You have great talent; thank you for sharing it with us!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
This is exactly why I love older men!

It's not all "Wham bam...". It's the setting of the table, the nice meal and the conversation that leads to the bedroom. I was wide-eyed by the time the tie came off. The the uncut member got me in just the right spot...oh my God, did it ever! Excellent writing!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Great Story, But One Question

How did you get from "...You both seemed to worship each other."

To "I've had sex with a lot of guys." with absolutely no reason or meaningful transition? Do you mean that Amber just blurted that out for no reason?

Overally, I think you've written a great story, very erotic, but that was very awkward point for me as a reader.

davidwattsdavidwattsalmost 16 years agoAuthor
Thank you for all the comments

I'm not sure if the previous anon commenter will ever check back - which is why I appreciate those who leave their names so I can reply to them - but I felt that the abrupt comment was her way of saying how empty her life had been and how envious she was of Herb. It also showed how much of a confidant he had become to her over the course of the summer. Fair comment though, and I understand what you were saying. Thank you and every one else for reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Finally, a Story that could have happened!!

It's great to read a story that seems torn from true life. I have known a couple of young girls who reacted this same way and it wasn't anything with girls with 40DDD and all that BS, it was a girl with a girl's youthful body and positive view

of life, even the acceptance that I wasn't a teenager too. When two people relate, regardless of age, the reality is, there is no need for phony seduction, it happens, and that's what you did with this story...you let it happen. I truly would love to see Amber revisiting him, however, to show that love continues to exist, even as we 'fall in love' with someone else.s

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Beautiful

The story was beautifully written... And most stories have terribly abrupt endings but this one was different. It was so profound and "real" that I actually cried reading it. Thank you for a refreshingly awesome submission.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
I agree with most of your other commenters

I agreed that her comment about having sex with lots of guys was probably unlikely, but it was possible; some of the other happenings were also unlikely, but still possible, and the small titties were a lot more believable than all the Ds and double Ds. His abilities were hard to believe, but give some hope to a of people. But it was a good story, and I loved all of it.

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassalmost 14 years ago
And Herb didn't need Viagra...

Well-told, sexy, spring-fall story. Herb's thoughts remind me of an old remark I once heard, "It now takes me all night to do once, what I once used to do all night." Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
A wonderful yarn

David,

I commend you on your character development, pacing, and length. Too many authors feel that they have to "button up" the story in three paragraphs. Thank you for your entertaining story.

Paul

auwingerauwingeralmost 3 years ago

Terrific story! Loved the humor woven into the dialog, especially! Nicely told story that took its time to develop just right. Good job!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous