Summer of the House Sitter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amber's hands were in my scalp; her fingers clutching my hair as I lapped at her sex hungrily. As much as I felt like I could drink her sweet nectar all night, I was hard and I was greedy. I wanted Amber, and from her reaction when I climbed up from between her legs, the feeling was mutual.

"So tight," I whispered under my breath, as the head of my cock entered Amber. It was almost like taking a virgin, and if we hadn't talked so intimately earlier, I might have even thought that was what I was doing. As my cock slid deeper and deeper inside of her, Amber let out a little cry, and clutched at my arms while I full penetrated her.

"Herb - so good," Amber whimpered as I began to move in and out of her.

"Yes," I gasped, the wet pussy feeling like a vise around my stiff cock.

I began moving at a fairly vigorous pace, sliding in and out while Amber started to grind up to meet my thrusts. Unable to look at her for fear I would lose the precarious control I had over my own orgasm, I was not able to drown out her cries when she came a couple of minutes later, and the contractions around my member almost made me lose it myself.

Amber looked a little dishelved when I glanced down at her, and her smile grew wide when she felt me resume my movements inside of her.

"Oh god, you're still hard!" Amber said, and I rolled a bit on my side to give her a different feel of it, as well as giving my back and knees a rest. "So big and hard."

Anything from here on would be a bonus, I figured, as our bodies twisted to make this new position more comfortable. At least I had made Amber have an orgasm, and that was what I had hoped for. Now I was free to play around with her.

I pulled my cock out and positioned her on all fours, and slid my cock right into that sweet pussy from behind, running my hands up and down her back. Her back was bronze except for her cute pale butt and a tiny white stripe where her bikini top string was, and her skin was smooth and warm to the touch.

I enjoyed that position, especially since it gave my back a rest, but when my knees started to bother me, I decided to roll Amber over on the bed, and slid alongside of her on the already damp bed sheet.

Amber was on her back, with me on my side alongside of her, while I slowly slid my cock in and out of her all the way. She made a sound that was one of pleasure, leaning over toward me as I probed her from a different angle, and the penetration seemed even deeper than before.

With me at Amber's hip, this gave me easy access to her incredible little titty, and I leaned over and took the plump bud in my mouth, sucking on it roughly as I got pretty much all of it in my mouth, much like I had suspected. Amber writhed in response, her arms reaching back for the headboard as her body wiggled around.

My mouth slid upward, exploring the damp hollow of her armpit, and Amber let out a moan as my tongue slid through the faint patch of fuzz under her arm on my way up to her bicep, and she shuddered when I retraced the path a second later.

The faint floral scent, combined with the sweet perfume of her pheromones, drove me way more than a little wild in my own right, and that was compounded my the realization that Amber was crazy about what I was doing.

"Harder," Amber whimpered, trying to thrust herself into my cock. "Please."

I responded by continuing the same long and deep movements, almost pulling completely out of her before sliding all the way back in. This was giving me a little break, while allowing me to continue to nibble and lick Amber from behind her ear to down her side. What I wasn't expecting was the effect it was having on Amber.

Her breathing had become rapid as her chest rose and fell quickly. Her face and neck had become quite flushed in appearance, and her eyes were bulging as she tore at the bedsheet.

"Please..." Amber pleaded, with a look on her face that suggested she was half out of her mind, and that she was teetering on the brink of an orgasm that was tantalizingly close.

I'd like to be able to say that I had done this intentionally, but to be truthful it was more a stroke of luck rather than genius. Whatever the reason, while I was tempted to mount her and get us both off, I decided to keep doing the same thing that had got us to this point, and I was glad I did.

Amber was blindly clutching and clawing, at the bedsheets and at me, while thrashing around wildly. I held her down as best I could, running my hand roughly over her chest while trying to maintain the same deliberate rhythm.

Her face was beet red now, veins and muscles throbbing in her neck, when she suddenly let out a sound that made me glad my neighbors weren't home. It sent a shiver down my spine as Amber's upper torso raised up off the bed, her rib cage fully exposed and threatening to rip through her skin. Skin glistening with her sweat - our sweat.

I was deep inside of Amber when she came, and as she did, her pussy contracted around my cock so savagely, it felt like it was being slammed under a window. She screamed out, looking at me like she was on a roller coaster, before her body flew back into the bedding, her arm sending my clock radio flying from the nightstand.

Somewhere in the middle of Amber's orgasm, I lost any semblance of control, and while Amber's body went limp, my cock was just starting to spurt my seed deep inside of her. She smiled at me as my ejaculation made my tool twitch inside of her, holding my arm until my spasms became a dribble before finally ending.

From beside the bed, the clock radio was playing softly, activated somehow by the fall it had experienced courtesy of Amber's flailing arm. I suspected that it had broken when it crashed, and I figured it was a small price to pay for what was easily the most incredible moment of my widowed life. Instead, as the car dealer's commercial jingle provided unneeded background music, I wished it had, as a bunch of brats singing "Everybody likes Jack Byrne" did not remotely fit what we were sharing.

We stayed joined together until my flaccid member slid out of her, and I put my arm around her while we basked in the afterglow of the moment, while the radio thoughtfully replaced the ad with an old Turtles tune. Happy together indeed.

.....

Chapter Nine: Waking up.

I had not dreamed this evening. That was my first reaction upon waking up beside the warm and soft body of Amber, and I climbed out of the bed as gently as I could manage, pausing to pick up the clock radio and turn it off before putting it back on the night stand.

Definitely not a dream, because my body was telling me something that it had mercifully refrained from reminding me of earlier. I was not 24, or even 44. I was 64.

I didn't feel 64 though. I felt much older. You name it, it ached. My knees and shoulders were screaming at me, and my back refused to allow me to stand up straight until I was straddling the toilet.

"Thanks, pal," I said to my flaccid friend, who was taking his time to do his thing, as was his custom in the middle of the night these days.

A few tugs and stretches finally got the desired effect, and as I relieved myself, I knew that I was a pretty lucky guy. If you can still go and still cum at my age, life was good.

How much better could my life get, I thought to myself, as I crawled in next to Amber and spooned my body against hers. Her breathing was shallow and her body was warm, and I pulled her hair away from her neck and kissed that buttery skin of her shoulder, which still smelled great despite everything.

Unlike most nights, I found myself falling back to sleep right away, despite the obvious and beautiful distraction beside me, or maybe because of it.

.....

Chapter Ten: Morning has broken.

"This is so awesome, Herb!" Amber gushed, while pulling at my penis.

This was how I had been awakened for good the next morning; Amber kneeling on the bed at my hip, her hands playing with my member as she explored the wonders of a foreskin. I was as limp as a dishrag, and it didn't matter how much she played with it, there wasn't going to be much of anything happening down there for a while.

"If I have ever have a boy, I'm not going to have him circumsized," Amber said while sliding my foreskin up and down with a gleeful expression on her face. "This looks so cool."

"You might want to think about that," I suggested while watching Amber playing with her toy. "There are apparently some health considerations, and many was the time that I wished I was like most of the other guys."

Of course, that would mean that Amber wouldn't be playing with my foreskin right then, so I had to take that into consideration. Even if nothing was going to happen, this was still one heck of a way to start the day.

"I suppose," Amber mused, looking at the purplish crown she had exposed before looking back up at me. "All I know is that last night was so awesome I can't describe it."

"I'm glad," I said. "It was the most incredible night I'll ever have."

"There's always tonight," Amber said, looking at me with that devilsh grin.

"Hard to match last night," I answered, and I knew that even if we were able to do something tonight - a rather big if, considering how I was feeling now - it would be impossible to match something like last night. Last night was special. A gift from above, or something.

"I never came like that before," Amber said. "I swear to you, Herb. You were scary good."

"I'm not going to argue with you about that, because I like the sound of that praise way too much" I said. "Watching you was beyond description, and I loved how uninhibited you were. It's so special watching a woman having an orgasm."

"You do like to watch, don't you Herb?" Amber said with a grin.

"Watching you has become an obsession for me."

"Well then, watch this," Amber said, and as she spoke she bent down and took my cock in her mouth.

"Argh!" I groaned while watching Amber swallow my cock in one fell swoop. Up and down her head bobbed, and as she gave me head, she crawled around to get between my legs. This gave her better access to my balls, which she sucked on intermittently between deep-throating my cock, as well as allowing me an unobstructed view of her in action.

"Feels so good," I muttered, moving her hair away so I could see better. "Hope you're not expecting anything to happen, though."

"You're going to cum," Amber said. "That's what's going to happen.

"Can't see that, honey," I said.

"You aren't going to see it," Amber informed me, her teeth lightly scraping the tip of my glans. "I'm going to get you hard - you're already halfway there - and then I'm going to make you shoot you load right down my throat. I want to taste what you filled me with last night."

With that statement, Amber went back to work. No matter how much she wanted it to happen, I knew that it wasn't going to. No matter how erotic Amber looked as her lips slid up and down my shaft, and no matter how sexy she was when she looked up at me with the tip of my cock rubbing against her throat, I knew it wasn't to be.

I even continued to think that when she actually got me hard, and even when her fingers were squeezing the base of my tool while her mouth worked and her tongue danced all over it. It wasn't until I felt my entire groin tingle a few minutes later that I had to rethink my position.

Looking down as I felt my orgasm arrive, I saw Amber blink with each spurt of my cock, and the sight of my milky white seed oozing down around the corners of her mouth while she milked me dry, only made the sensation even more incredible.

When she was finished, Amber reluctantly lifted her head off of my spent member and propped herself up on her hands, looking at me with that impish look on her face.

"Told ya!" Amber said triumphantly.

The vision of Amber just then, eyes sparkling and shyly biting her lower lip as my seed trickled out the sides of her mouth and down her chin, would be a memory that I knew I would keep with me for as long as I lived.

.....

Chapter Eleven: Life after Amber.

Amber came back that night, as promised, and took care of dinner just like she said she would.

"Knew I couldn't match your dinner of last night," Amber said as she brought the pizza box into the kitchen, but the pie turned out to be pretty good.

The conversation was even better, and despite my misgivings, we ended up back in bed. It was good, but as I expected, it was anti-climatic after the night before. There was a touch of sadness attached to it, as Bob and Mrs. Bob would be returning the next day, and Amber who be heading home, and then back to school.

They did get back the next day, and after Amber came over and gave me a tearful goodbye, promising to stop back on her way to college, Bob came over and filled me in on his cruise, as well as trying to find out how Amber had been while house sitting.

"She was fine," I told him. "She was quiet as a mouse and I never saw anybody else over there - except for me going over one time when I had to decipher your screwed-up directions for getting the pool filter running."

"Oh... thanks," he said sheepishly before going back to gloating about his cruise. "You should have seen all the pussy on that boat! Man, if I was in your shoes I'd hop on one of them ships and chase all that tail. Hell, you might even catch one!"

"Too old for that stuff," I said, already missing Amber as I watched Mrs. Bob waddling around their pool.

"Hell, that Amber didn't look half bad either," he mused as her car pulled away, returning my wave with a toot of her horn. "Not much on top but she looked cute. You should have made a move on her, Red."

Amber's car would catch Bob's attention once more that summer, when it was parked in my driveway all night. She was headed back to college, and she said that it was on her way. I was gentleman enough not to mention that I knew it was out of her way to stop at my house, and she was woman enough for me to get every muscle in my body sore again by the next morning.

True to her word, Amber kept in contact with me. By the second semester, her attitude had become much more upbeat, and eventually she told me that she had found a guy that she was seeing a lot of. The guy in question turned out to be a professor of hers, who had inspired her to stay on course with her career, and was now being rewarded with her affections, or so it seemed.

"Wouldn't have stuck with it without him, and especially you," Amber wrote. "I'm very lucky to had been blessed with two people who have kept me going despite myself. I'll always remember you Herb, and hopefully someday I'll be able to pass on what you gave me to somebody else."

That pretty much dashed any hopes of Amber returning and spending the next summer house sitting, but that was probably just as well. I don't know if I could have survived another summer like that one anyhow, but I figure that I can bask in the memory of those precious nights with Amber for a long, long time.

If Bob does hire another girl to house sit in future, I have to confess that I will probably end up taking a peek over the fence - just to make sure she's okay and offer my assistance if needed. After all, I guess it's the least a good neighbor can do.

........

Thanks for reading my story. I hope you enjoyed it.