Summer Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tell me what you want." I whisper, a bit surprised at my own boldness, and I reach a hand out to stroke his smooth shaft. His cock is not huge, but very respectable and deliciously hard.

He hesitates only a moment before saying, in a husky voice, "I want you to suck me, Sarah. I want you to make me come."

I eagerly lean forward and begin to tongue the tip of his cock. I work slowly at first, wanting to taste him, to feel his reactions. I run my tongue in a serpentine motion from the head to his balls, then take each of them in my mouth to suck them. I work back out to the tip and take the head into my mouth. I suck him like that, gently at first, to get used to the size and feel of him. Then I slowly start to take him deeper inside my warm mouth, sucking and sliding my tongue along his shaft the whole way until his pubic hair tickles my nose. I slide him back out of my mouth with equal slowness. I started to slide him in and out with a slow rhythm and he groans his approval. After a few moments I pick up the pace. I cup his balls with one hand and work my other hand around to his ass, cupping one cheek and using it to help him match the rhythm I'm creating with my mouth. I feel the head of his cock expand in my mouth and his balls tighten in my hand and I know he is close. I move my hand from his balls to the base of his shaft and wrap my fingers around it tightly. Squeezing, I started to jack him as I concentrate my mouth on the head.

"I'm coming now, I'm coming!" he gasps as I feel the first spurt against the back of my throat. I clamp my mouth around him and work him with my tongue as he continues to shoot his load into my mouth. I suck him dry, releasing him only when he starts to shrivel in my hand. He strokes my hair, saying "You could rule the world with that talent." I smile. That was a hell of a compliment.

We both shower, then I fix us a huge salad with some leftover chicken and a Caesar dressing. I rummage up a bottle of white wine from the back of the fridge and we eat by candlelight in my cozy kitchen. By the time we finish cleaning up from dinner we're both exhausted from the day's exertions and I take him by the hand and lead him back into the bedroom. I find him a spare toothbrush and after washing up we both strip naked and collapse into bed. He holds my back tight to his chest and we both fall into a deep sleep. I don't think I remember ever sleeping so well with anyone in my life.

In the morning I wake up to find Len's hand cupped around my breast. I remove it gently, not wanting to wake him yet, and head for the bathroom. I need to pee and brush my teeth. Those tasks completed, I slide back in beside him. He has rolled onto his back and I can see from the tent in the sheet that he has a raging erection. I can't help getting wet and hot at the thought of that in my bed. I gently lift my body on top of his, straddle him and take him inside me. Sweet Jesus it feels good. His eyes squint open.

"Hi there" he says, a smile playing at the corners of his lips. "What can I do for you this morning?"

"Just lie there and enjoy the ride." I reply, beginning to move. I fuck him slowly, feeling the inexorable rise to my climax. I want it to go on a long time, so I stop a few times to cool down. Finally my insides begin to quiver with the need for release. As I pick up the pace Len starts to moan in pleasure and I feel his cock swell inside me. I know he is near his own orgasm and I hope feverishly he will stay with me.

"Stay with me. I need just a little longer." I beg.

"You feel so good Sarah. I want to come inside you. I want to feel you come on my cock." He is panting, thrusting beneath me. That, and his sexy words, take me even closer to the edge.

"Tell me when you're going to come" he asks. I nod.

A few thrusts later I cry "Oh god, I'm going to come.... I'm coming now... Oh! Ohh!" my voice lost to my pleasure. As my climax subsides I feel him pause in his thrusting, he grabs my hips and pulls me down onto him, burying himself inside me to my womb. I feel the pulsing inside me as his orgasm begins and he cries out his own pleasure.

Two hours later we are standing outside a local diner, having just finished breakfast and saying our goodbyes.

"What now?" I ask.

"What do you want?" he replies, taking me in his arms and looking evenly into my eyes.

"I'm not sure, but I know I don't want you to leave and us not see each other for another five years. I want to see you again, soon."

"I'd like that, too. When's your next day off?"

"A week from Wednesday." I answer.

"Why don't you drive out my way Tuesday after work and spend the night? I can't play hooky all day on Wednesday, but I can take the morning off, go into the office after lunch."

"That sounds great. It's going to be a long ten days 'til then."

"Waiting will just make it better, don't you think?" he asks.

"Len, there's something I have to tell you" I say, all serious. He looks slightly worried at this.

"What's that, beautiful?"

I can't help but smile at that. "Yesterday and today were the best sex I ever had in my life, but I don't think it was just the physical stuff that made it feel that way."

"For me, too, Sarah. Let's not rush it, though, okay?" I know where that was coming from. He wasn't the only one who'd been through a bad break-up. It scared me a little, too.

We walk the rest of the way to our cars and he waits while I program all his phone numbers into my cell.

"I'll call you when I get on the road next Tuesday" I promise.

"You'd better call me sometime before then" he teases back.

"We'll talk before then" I agree. One more kiss and he gets into his car to start the trip home. I lean against my car and watch until his is out of sight. I start back for my own place with an unfamiliar feeling in my chest. I think, just maybe, it's love. Perhaps next week I'll find out for sure.

12