All Comments on 'Summer Rain'

by SpicyChili

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
quickie

Went a little too quick for my liking, still stirred me inside though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Very good start.

I enjoyed reading this story, you need to continue with it. What happens next?

TeresaAnnaTeresaAnnaover 13 years ago
Nice and fast

I always like a little bit more build up. I'd really like to know if there is something else going to happen. Nothing wrong with a quickie and leaving 'em wanting more. But I really want more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
rushed

no real back ground to tell what thier relationship was like before this. this is like reading a book with the first chapter missing in other words not worth the time to read get a good editor and do a rewrite adding some back ground.

DBRS

vietvetvietvetover 13 years ago
May have been a little quick:

But at least we didn't have to suffer through a sleazy rite up of a sleazy porno cum shot.

cinnamon_kisses12cinnamon_kisses12over 13 years ago
nice!

I suppose that was brief enough!

hourihouriabout 11 years ago
Hot & Hurried

That was a great quickie!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Their repressed urges erupt

The reason that Hunter and Alice's fuck is so quick and abrupt in this great story is that they've been repressing the urge for each other for so long. As the brother and sister grow up together, they catch exciting glimpses of what each has between their legs that's "different." Hunter sees his baby sister's adorable little coochie and is awed by how pretty it is, the prettiest thing he's ever seen in his life. Alice sees her big brother's meaty cock hanging over his loaded balls and a thrill goes through her--there's power between her big brother's legs. He feels like slipping a finger or two in her little coochie. She feels like giving his soft hanging cock a playful little tug. These thoughts have been festering in the minds of the siblings for years, and now the moment is right. Hunter is harder than ever before, his cock is reaching for the sky, and Alice's sweet snatch is dripping down her legs like a river. Only one possible solution--that big brotherly cock goes up that cute sisterly cunt. Look, it's happening all the time, all over the country, tens of thousands, hundreds of thousands of siblings, maybe even more, are doing what would give their poor parents a heart attack if they ever knew. No reason they ever have to know. The kids are smart, and devious. They're overjoyed that they can have real down and dirty boy-girl fun right in their own home with a person they love to pieces, and they make damn sure that nothing's going to endanger their fun. The brother makes his sister cum like crazy, and he's bursting with boyish pride seeing her body wracked with pleasure. He blows his brotherly balls up his baby sister's warm wet twat, filling her with his creamy semen, and his sister is glowing with girlish pride that her tight little twat can do that for her beloved big brother. It's happening everywhere, people, every day and night of the week, so we'd all better just get used to it and let the kids have their innocent fun.

rightbankrightbankabout 9 years ago
interesting prologue

will you be posting the story soon?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous