Summer Rain

Story Info
Farmboy and his lady get wet.
1.2k words
4.25
67.8k
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The summer rain shower had caught him completely off guard. He had to run outside and drive the old tractor into the barn to keep the rain from getting into the motor. It had begun to pour and he couldn't help getting soaked, but he didn't mind, the rain was a cool reprieve from the intense July heat.

She watched him from the kitchen window. It was early still and she stood there wearing one of his old t-shirts which she always wore to bed when she spent occasional weekends with him on his farm. She studied him as he drove the old tractor into the barn and shut the door. The rain had drenched him through and the color of his skin and the shape of his muscles could be seen through his white t-shirt. He was wearing his favorite Levi's; the ones that were a little tight in the crotch showing off one of his better assets. She couldn't help but tremble a little and she bit her bottom lip as he climbed over the barn gate, landing on the other side with little effort. She loved the way he carried himself, the way he moved, like rugged poetry, with the confidence of a god.

As he walked back from the barn he saw her standing in the kitchen window watching his every move. He smiled at her, that boyish smile that always melted her heart and she knew then that she had to have him, had to feel him inside of her, and again she trembled as her grip upon the edge of the counter top tightened and her heart skipped a beat or two.

She listened to him enter the house, but she said nothing. She simply continued to stare out the kitchen window, watching the rain and waiting for him to come to her. He did, and she did not pull away.

He came to her at the sink and wrapped his strong arms around her from behind, she felt the sudden wetness of his shirt and it sent pleasurable chills up her spine and between her legs. He sensed her desire instantly, and he knew what she wanted. "The rain is warm," he whispered into her ear, "And you know what I've always wanted to do in the rain."

Her knees buckled and she gave way to the heat of his body. He picked her up easily and carried her out the front door and into the rain. There next to the side of the house they kissed, and their kiss was more than magical, it was as kiss of yearning. Their tongues were hungry for each other, longing to play a while within the embrace of the storm.

He gently guided her back against the side of the house, pulling her close to himself so that he could feel her as she quivered beneath his touch. She too was soaked now and the weight of the t-shirt was too much. She made a motion to rid herself of it all together, but he was one step ahead and in mere seconds they were both shirtless as the rain ran down their ivory bodies, washing away their inhibitions.

She was still wearing her black lace panties, but he quickly took care of that; he gathered them in his hands at the lower seam and ripped them apart as if they were made of paper. A spasm of orgasmic heat rolled through her body when he did this, for she felt in him a carnal desire more intense then she had ever felt in him before.

She ran her tongue across his cheek, feeling the roughness of his unshaven face, tasting the rain upon his skin. She licked his neck and bit gently into his right shoulder. In the mean time he sucked on her ear, something that she always loved. Then with his tongue he began to make his long but intense journey down to her pool of pink fire. He worked his way down her neck and across her shoulder then down to her breasts and nipples which were firm and erect almost begging to be sucked by him, and he gave in to them. He heard her moan as her nipples found their way into his mouth, and he cared for them with his tongue. She put her hands on his shoulders digging into him with her nails, but he felt no pain, only pleasure. She gently pushed him down, urging him to let his tongue dive into her pool before the madness of her passion became too overwhelming. He sensed her anticipation, but continued to work his way slowly across her lower stomach and her upper hips, letting the intensity build up, letting the fire get hotter and hotter. Finally, he found her pool, and he ran his tongue across her clit and vulva. He felt her hips buck forward, forcing his mouth deeper into her.

He worked his tongue against her clit at a rapid pace as she wrapped one leg over his shoulder letting her foot rest firmly on the middle of his back. He let his hands go back up to her breasts, feeling them as they continued to swell beneath his fingers. His tongue, however, never stopped. It only kept going as she neared the point of her first orgasm. She dug her hands into his hair as she came, and he could feel the quiver inside of her like a string of tiny explosions. She pulled his head away, and brought it back up even with hers so that she could kiss him. Her hands slowly worked their way down his chest and through the dark silky hairs until they reached his belt which she undid along with his pants letting them fall away to his knees. He wasn't wearing underwear and his erect cock stood out firmly from his body. "Do you want me to fuck you," he asked over and over. In response she simply wrapped her hand around his dick and guided him into her in one quick, hard motion.

They both moaned, because the feeling was almost unbearable. Their desire was pounding, like a jack hammer against hard steel, and her soft insides pounded against the hardness of his own hammer.

With her back firmly against the house she wrapped her legs up around him and he held her up by putting his hands under her ass so that she wouldn't slide down. For what seemed an eternity they rocked to the rhythm of the rain. They kissed while they fucked, and the rain ran down their faces, but it could not quench their fire, nor could it cool the heat within them.

As they continued their breathing grew faster and faster. He was about to cum and she was too for the second time. She came first, her nails digging into his upper back. She bit his cheek, not hard, but just enough to push him over the edge as his volcano erupted. She could feel his lava surging within her and the heat of it made her cum a third time.

They stood there still, and he stayed inside of her until his cock grew soft again. They kissed once more then gathered their clothes and retreated to the warmth of the house as the rain continued to fall and bring with it a new coolness for a hot day.